jdprice859 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I want to save my life

Being born with a physical disability has mentally drained me my whole life, suicide always being a reoccurring thought. I will never look down on my self , I want to change , no longer will I sell my short,
    Open to any advice

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty sure your post is against the rules

But advice on what? Too vague, I would see a therapist for starters
    Insta is username snails.r.us

jdprice859 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That’s very much true sorry I’m new to this I just want to pull in motivation and helpful ways for me to be smart about losing weight that’s all but thanks about the counseling I’ve been working on that as well

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I'm not so good at the psychological side of things - but will be glad to help out with the nuts-and-bolts of training and nutrition.

Have a look at the "basics" sticky thread at the top of the page if you haven't already done that. Then if there are any questions on what to do next, let us know.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It would be helpful to understand what you're able to do and not do in terms of movement. That will change things somewhat.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Find some activity you like to do, and do it. It can be walking, hiking in the woods, riding a bicycle, etc. Some parks even have exercise equipment set up around a walking track. Also, you want to watch what you eat. Cut out soda, candy and other junk food. Look in the mirror and smile.

ChristianPolk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There's plenty of ways to start losing weight without much effort! My biggest recommendation would be to limit your eating window to 10 hours to start off with! This allows your body to use stored food, fat, as fuel. Studies also show that time-restricted eating increases muscle mass and can give your digestive system a break to heal, and with all the new studies coming out linking gut health to mental health it is a really good way to start!
    Get My Free Fat Burning Guide Here: https://christianpolk.ck.page/c240e961e0

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ChristianPolk View Post
    Studies also show that time-restricted eating increases muscle mass
    Cite scientific sources, please. (Not an online "article" but peer-reviewed study.) How do you reconcile this idea compared to MPS spread out through the day?

latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) latverian41 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP just be your self. Be good to others. Have fun in life but take ypur responsibilities seruous too and dont look back.

Look inwards not outwards.

Very few scenarios in life calls for an honorable suicide. Just. Be a good person and enjoy your life to the very best of your abilities.

Let god sort the rest out
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"