bombermwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Protein for Lactose Intolerance

I'm hoping for some product recommendations for a protein for me. I'm lactose intolerant and in the past had been able to take iso-whey proteins, but recently they have started having a simliar side effect to lactose (nausea). I had been using Universal and mixing with Storm
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/ultra.html
    and
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/storm.html

I've tried a few different types out there that are plant based, but have had some other reactions (like diarrhea).
    This one tasted pretty good, but you had to constantly shake to get it to stay mixed and it did cause pooping:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/b...n-protein.html

I dont need it to be vegan or anything, but i do need it to be lactose free. So im hoping someone that's lactose intolerant can help recommend. During COVID ive lost some mass, so i'm looking to try and get some of it back as i kick up the home workouts a notch.

I dated your mom keyboardworkout's Avatar
    keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Try Muscle Feast isolate.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Egg whites
    Insta is username snails.r.us

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you are having a reaction to lactose free powders, it could be milk protein reaction. But if also with plant based could be something else. For me I can’t tolerate artificial sweeteners especially the sugar alcohols that run rampant in most “protein” products, thise things make my digestive system super angry. So i look for ones either unflavored or sweetened with just stevia. May want to try that. I have had good luck with Bluebonnet, Jayrobb etc, want to google for those.
    Superbus est, qui loquitur in prouerbiis Latinis.

bombermwc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by desslok View Post
    If you are having a reaction to lactose free powders, it could be milk protein reaction. But if also with plant based could be something else. For me I can’t tolerate artificial sweeteners especially the sugar alcohols that run rampant in most “protein” products, thise things make my digestive system super angry. So i look for ones either unflavored or sweetened with just stevia. May want to try that. I have had good luck with Bluebonnet, Jayrobb etc, want to google for those.
    Yeah, have an intolerance for Equal (aspertane) as well. But i never really thought about the sugars. That makes sense because it's a trigger for a lot of IBS type issues.

Thanks!