Closed Thread
    mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What exercise can I do to look less like a wobbly fridge?

I am a 20 year old female, 5'1 at about 123lbs.
    I tried my best to draw the shape of my body without exaggerating, because I don't feel comfortable posting an actual pic.

imgur.com/a/eUrGJn0

I have a wide ribcage, chubby arms, love handles, a belly, narrow hips and not thick but not skinny thighs.

I know because of my huge ribcage and narrow hips, the hourglass body I've always dreamt of will be impossible to achieve because can't change bone structure, but is there anyway I can make it look less like a rectangle with wiggly sides?

Like, I just want slimmer arms, a slimmer waist with minimalish belly fat (I'm not bothered about getting an extremely flat stomach or defined abs, a bit belly fat isn't a problem) and I know in general I have to just lose weight all round to get rid of the fat arms, belly and love handles.

But I've been looking in the mirror and I feel like if I lose weight, I'll lose the love handles and possibly get a slightly narrower waist, so I'll definitely look less wobbly but will still look like a straight line. So I'm thinking, to solve that I could try building muscle on the hips and thighs, right?

So while I try to lose weight, do you think I'd benefit from doing one of those "hip dip" workouts with resistance bands on youtube or is there no point since I'm going to be in caloric deficit for the fat loss? And what about thigh workouts, because I could really do with thicker thighs lol.

Also, I've seen a lot of "ab workouts to lose belly fat" videos on youtube. Wouldn't ab workouts just build muscle under the fat, or do they actually contribute to fat loss as well? I've found a short ab workout that I actually like and feel like I could do daily on top of my 30 min hiit full body workout but I don't think I want to do it if its not gonna help with the fat loss.

Any help with what workouts I could do at home with no equipment (except resistant bands) to help me get closer to where I wanna be would be great!

Thanks!!!

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Buy heavier silverware.

You could also place.your groceries in a tree.

Or you could just focus on eating less.

mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10) mstah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 401Delta View Post
    Buy heavier silverware.

You could also place.your groceries in a tree.

Or you could just focus on eating less.
    I already mentioned how I would be in caloric deficit so not sure what the point of your reply was.

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Your hair looks nice in your picture. But to answer your question about doing exercise at home with no equipment, just Google search "prison workout". It's a bunch of exercises you can do without any equipment.

Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hnbn1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Masturbate

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Reminder: this is not the Misc.