Petersonyolo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

6'2", 183 lbs. Continue cut og maintain before a long lean bulk?

I'm cutting on 2300 calories a week and I think my weightloss has started stalling. What do you think I should do from here?
    Attached Images

screaminggoat67 is not very well liked. (-100) screaminggoat67 is not very well liked. (-100) screaminggoat67 is not very well liked. (-100) screaminggoat67 is not very well liked. (-100) screaminggoat67 is not very well liked. (-100) screaminggoat67 is not very well liked. (-100) screaminggoat67 is not very well liked. (-100) screaminggoat67 is not very well liked. (-100) screaminggoat67 is not very well liked. (-100) screaminggoat67 is not very well liked. (-100) screaminggoat67 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Petersonyolo View Post
    I'm cutting on 2300 calories a week and I think my weightloss has started stalling. What do you think I should do from here?
    I would cut to 8% bodyfat first and then eat at slight a calorie surplus and then cut when my bodyfat% is over 12% rinse and repeat for years good luck bro.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by screaminggoat67 View Post
    I would cut to 8% bodyfat first and then eat at slight a calorie surplus and then cut when my bodyfat% is over 12% rinse and repeat for years good luck bro.
    I strongly disagree. OP does not have enough muscle to support more weight loss. He is just going to look sick, skinny and weak.

OP, your issue is not too much fat, but it is not enough muscle. Slow steady bulk - gaining 2 pounds a month and lifting weights while following a good full body routine with a written progression. Losing more weight at this pont will just result in you looking skinny and weak. No good reason to do that, unless you WANT to look skinny and weak. ;-)

Petersonyolo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    I strongly disagree. OP does not have enough muscle to support more weight loss. He is just going to look sick, skinny and weak.

OP, your issue is not too much fat, but it is not enough muscle. Slow steady bulk - gaining 2 pounds a month and lifting weights while following a good full body routine with a written progression. Losing more weight at this pont will just result in you looking skinny and weak. No good reason to do that, unless you WANT to look skinny and weak. ;-)
    Feeling skinny and weak already even though I'm still carrying some fat. I was thinking of doing an upper/lower split for 8 weeks where I add a set for each muscle group every week, deload and repeat. Do you think that's unnecessary and too "advanced" for my situation when you say I should do a fullbody routine?

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your don't look fat at all. Slow bulk from there. good luck!