Uglyandbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What supplement do I need...

Okay let me cut to the chase, I'm 5'8 and around 165 lbs and been lifting for years now. I have a decent amount of muscle but Ive been platued for a while. The issue is I have a little bit too much fat that is just hard to lose no matter what. Even if I were to lose all of it, I might end up at around 155 lbs and look too thin.

Quarantine has made me a little fatter but I should be able to get back to where I was soon. See I don't need a lot, just a bit to push me over the edge. I have somewhat low T(300 ul)

What supplement should I take? I dont want to get hooked or have awful side effects because I dont need much.

b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Uglyandbroke View Post
    Okay let me cut to the chase, I'm 5'8 and around 165 lbs and been lifting for years now. I have a decent amount of muscle but Ive been platued for a while. The issue is I have a little bit too much fat that is just hard to lose no matter what. Even if I were to lose all of it, I might end up at around 155 lbs and look too thin.

Quarantine has made me a little fatter but I should be able to get back to where I was soon. See I don't need a lot, just a bit to push me over the edge. I have somewhat low T(300 ul)

What supplement should I take? I dont want to get hooked or have awful side effects because I dont need much.
    I would say you dont need any. For convenience you could buy a protein powder.

Good diet and continuous training routine is the way to go.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/content...every-guy.html

Uglyandbroke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by b_andersson View Post
    I would say you dont need any. For convenience you could buy a protein powder.

Good diet and continuous training routine is the way to go.
    By supplements, Im talking about drugs basically. I already use protein powder obviously lol.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Uglyandbroke View Post
    By supplements, Im talking about drugs basically. I already use protein powder obviously lol.
    Forum rules prohibit drugs discussions.

IME, plateaus are most often from programming issues. Add volume incrementally. If you overreach, take a couple of weeks off to reset and come back with a lower volume approach - and ramp it up over time.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hypertrophy is driven by a caloric surplus to TDEE, weight training with progressive volume and getting rest. If you're not growing, you're not doing one or more of those three things.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."