Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Beginner Here

HelixFuse is on a distinguished road. (+10) HelixFuse is on a distinguished road. (+10) HelixFuse is on a distinguished road. (+10) HelixFuse is on a distinguished road. (+10) HelixFuse is on a distinguished road. (+10) HelixFuse is on a distinguished road. (+10) HelixFuse is on a distinguished road. (+10) HelixFuse is on a distinguished road. (+10) HelixFuse is on a distinguished road. (+10) HelixFuse is on a distinguished road. (+10) HelixFuse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RapidFail View Post
    I'll repeat my point from before that you should be using a different weight for each exercise. You mentioned adding reps and sets, which is perfectly fine, but adding weight should be your first form of progression. If you can hit the top end of the rep range for every set for a particular exercise, increase the weight the next week.

Do you do the exercises in straight sets, supersets or as a circuit?
    Well on my Upper Workout yesterday, I managed to use the Dumbbells for 10KG. Except for Shoulder Press (I had to deload the weight on a second set.) Hammer Curls, I found these were too hard for 10KG. So I dropped it down.

Today's legs workout I used the 10KG Dumbbells all the way through. I still found Split Squat the most challenging on this one. (Btw it is Day 4). Deadlifts weren't too bad. I think I should really be lifting heavier for these.

The only reason I was increasing sets by 1 or a couple of reps per week to make it so I didn't stall too quickly. I have 5 weeks left on this Dumbbell workout.

I do the exercises in straight sets on these workouts.

(Currently paranoid if my form is correct) Sorry, I think I suffer from Paranoia sometimes.