paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Loose belly fat skin

I know it’s hard to give a proper answer without a pic but is it possible to get rid of excess fat/skin without surgery?

Or make it firmer? I don’t have a lot but it’s a little annoying. Currently at 17% bf and getting down to 12%. I wanna bulk after as I’m currently 175 but am worried it’ll get worse if I bulked.

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paycheck View Post
    I know it’s hard to give a proper answer without a pic
    That's correct.