weightloser11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

A new guy motivated to start!

Hey everyone,

I'm new to gym and sports but I'm highly motivated because I started caring about my appearance.

I need a workout program and I don't know how to prepare it. Should I do it like professionals? Leg day, chest day? I think because I'm new, it would be ok to force all muscles moderately rather than forcing one in a full capacity. So, How can I prepare a plan? What would be a good start? How many kilograms for some body parts? What sets should I do? How much should I have a break between sets? What activities should I do as weight lifting machines?

After getting all this info, I'm going to share the plan I prepare. Any help appreciated, thanks in advance.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    preparing your own plan would be somewhat foolish as there are plenty of premade beginner programs out there for you.

My favourites are

Greyskull lp
    Candito linear program

Barbell Medicine beginner (paywall, but has a free small version)

you don't need to split muscle groups, pro's don't need too either.
    weight is whatever you can do on each exercise thats moderately challenging.

Sets are entirely program dependant and anyone given you straight set numbers per muscle group or likewise is likely trolling or poorly informed.

breaks between sets will typically be 2-6 minutes depending on how heavy hitting the exercise is, some protocols utilize short rests but there is little reason to worry about them right now.
    2018 Log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175232661

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

weightloser11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    preparing your own plan would be somewhat foolish as there are plenty of premade beginner programs out there for you.

My favourites are

Greyskull lp
    Candito linear program

Barbell Medicine beginner (paywall, but has a free small version)

you don't need to split muscle groups, pro's don't need too either.
    weight is whatever you can do on each exercise thats moderately challenging.

Sets are entirely program dependant and anyone given you straight set numbers per muscle group or likewise is likely trolling or poorly informed.

breaks between sets will typically be 2-6 minutes depending on how heavy hitting the exercise is, some protocols utilize short rests but there is little reason to worry about them right now.
    Thank you. That's quite informative for me. I'll do my best about this and see what happens.