dokumaci is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I dont know what to do with that body am I sick? HEEEELP!!! (with pics)

Hey guys I have trained for 2 yrs. I mean 2 big years of regular workout 4-5 days per week. I was started as a skinny fat, made a lot of mistakes like yo-yoing between bulking and cutting and I failed at the end. I agree that and now its time to stand up and start once again without past mistakes. I gained 7 kgs in quarantine period now I am working out for 3 weeks after quarantine. I chose to start with full body workout with compounds 3days/week but whenever I stay alone with my body I figure out that I have anormal amount of fat.
    I mean really a lot its not normal I guess I have an ilness or something. Many years ago when I was a child I was so fat therefore I think maybe this fatty shape of my body is from my childhood. No matter what I do there is always a bunch of fat on my belly, stomach and chest area.
    I am 77 kgs , 179 cm tall and consume 2000-2100 calories daily. I dont know what to do. I am very soft. This is so bad. I feel depressed. No matter what programme I follow I have still that enormous amount of fat. I guess I am the king of skinny fat people. I look a little muscular with shirt but unbelievably soft without shirt when you touch my body. I shared my photos with you please help . Maybe I have some insulin resistance or something like that I guess this situation of mine is not that normal. Maybe I am sick.
    Attached Images

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Comparing to your pics in this thread from Feb 2020 https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=178022511 you've made a lot of progress. Reshaping your body is a long, tedious, but REWARDING process. I think you're being a little overly dramatic.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You just overate during quarantine. 7kg in that time frame will make anyone look chubbier.

No need to delcare the end of the world OP, just take control of calories and focus on dieting or mass gain.

In either case focus on progressively overloading all main lifts - how much have your lifts increased in the last month (in terms of say 10 rep maxes?)

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    You just overate during quarantine. 7kg in that time frame will make anyone look chubbier.

No need to delcare the end of the world OP, just take control of calories and focus on dieting or mass gain.

In either case focus on progressively overloading all main lifts - how much have your lifts increased in the last month (in terms of say 10 rep maxes?)
    Thanks for the reply mate I working out with compounds and try to increase every workout. Not sure if I can increase weights while eating under maintenance for now I increased slightly but I guess it will stop if I dont bulk, what do you think about it ? Also I cant increase OHP lifts for example I stucked at 10-15 kgs for 10 reps.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    This should always be your focus.

For example, if you look at someone who has a good physique, you might find that their 10RMs are all about 50% higher than yours. So if your 10RM have not increased in the last 6 months, that's a large part of the problem.

If you can't get past a certain weight/rep number then increase the weight and accept lower reps for a while. Or aim to backfill successive sets or frontload the first set. Or do more sets. Just do something that's different - because doing the exact same thing and failing to progress is not going to suddenly start working...

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Comparing to your pics in this thread from Feb 2020 you've made a lot of progress. Reshaping your body is a long, tedious, but REWARDING process. I think you're being a little overly dramatic.
    Thanks for your deep interest sir do you have any suggestion about what should I do now ? My body is a very hard one to recognize what to do should I cut or bulk or culk I always confuse about this this was my main mistake all the time could not bulk constantly more than 3 months because of fatty body of mine

RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RapidFail is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dokumaci View Post
    Thanks for your deep interest sir do you have any suggestion about what should I do now ? My body is a very hard one to recognize what to do should I cut or bulk or culk I always confuse about this this was my main mistake all the time could not bulk constantly more than 3 months because of fatty body of mine
    Deal with what bothers you most first. If you look at the pics in my gallery you'll see I was the epitome of skinny-fat - around 20% body fat with stick arms and a 'normal' BMI. My fatness bothered me more than being skinny (I've been some version of skinny my whole life), so I cut down to.154lb (at 6'1") and around 14% body fat while consistently lifting and increasing all my lifts. This gave me the room I needed to lean bulk and be able to gain some fat in the process without becoming uncomfortable about my appearance.

Not saying that cutting first is the right choice for everyone, but it certainly worked well for me.
    Height: 185cm (6'1")
    Weight: 79.7kg (175.5lb)

Personal best lifts
    Bench - 5 x 62.5kg (138lb), 16 x 50kg (110lb)
    Bent-over row - 8 x 62.5kg (138lb)
    Pendlay row - 8 x 47.5kg (105lb)
    Front squat - 7 x 60kg (132lb), 8 x 57.5kg (127lb)
    Back squat - 4 x 70kg (154lb), 5 x 67.5kg (149lb)
    RDL - 9 x 85kg (187lb), 11 x 82.5kg (182lb)
    Deadlift - 8 x 92.5kg (204lb), 9 x 90kg (198lb)
    Overhead Press - 6 x 40kg (88lb)
    Chin Ups - 8 x bodyweight + 7.5kg (16.5lb), 12 x bodyweight

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dokumaci, it sounds like you have a lot of problem with having too much body fat. Therefore I suggest cutting first. Here's what you do: make sure you lose about 0.5kg per week while in the mean time keep lifting on a good program trying to get stronger.

You'll probably have to cut back to 70kg.

No matter what I do there is always a bunch of fat on my belly, stomach and chest area.
    That's bs. Cut long enough and you will lose that fat.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Just do something that's different - because doing the exact same thing and failing to progress is not going to suddenly start working...
    This made me lol, but it's good advice. I think there's a saying, something like, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing, and expecting different results"

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    This made me lol, but it's good advice. I think there's a saying, something like, "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing, and expecting different results"

Originally Posted by Mrpb View Post
    Dokumaci, it sounds like you have a lot of problem with having too much body fat. Therefore I suggest cutting first. Here's what you do: make sure you lose about 0.5kg per week while in the mean time keep lifting on a good program trying to get stronger.

You'll probably have to cut back to 70kg.

That's bs. Cut long enough and you will lose that fat.
    Thanks for advice mate I was 70 kgs before quarantine period lost a lot of fat but not that enough maybe my muscle mass was not that enough anyways I was ready for bulking and the day I increase my calories up to bulking mode guess what happened gyms are closed! So I gained that 7 kgs at the end. I mean I just get f*cking bored from going on a diet.In that 2 yrs of lifting experiment of mine I spent 1.5 yrs with dieting.That was my huge mistake but I haven't had a lot chance. I was a skinny fat and that softness of my body disturbed me.Last time I spent 3 months to lose 9 kgs and the day everything starts everything changed and all my suffer for that f*cking 3 months been a waste of time again. For now I consume little less calories than maintenance,consuming enough protein and trying to have all the benefits off that detrained period after quarantine you know maybe its possible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time for me at least for a time. Also I have a question ;

Is it really possible to increase my lifts while cutting? I mean I will lose body weight and try to progressive overload and get stronger. Is this possible scientifically ? I am now 77 kgs and when I reach 70, will I still can lift heavier than now I lift.

faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) faithbrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is it really possible to increase my lifts while cutting? I mean I will lose body weight and try to progressive overload and get stronger. Is this possible scientifically ? I am now 77 kgs and when I reach 70, will I still can lift heavier than now I lift.
    yes if you are "noob" enough
    positive crew

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes. Even some intermediates can do it. This has repeatedly been shown in scientific studies.

You can even build some muscle in deficit.