Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000) Troopashd is just really nice. (+1000)

Post Eating a cheat meal that’s slightly over maintenance. What will happen?

My maintenance is somewhere around 2400-2700 calories.

I’ve gone from 23%-19% bodyfat, and have been eating 90% clean, so I’m treating myself to:

1 Med Pepperoni Pizza
    1 Carbonara Pasta Bowl
    8 Pc Boneless Chicken

2820 cals
    - 120g protein
    - 303g carbs
    - 126g fat.

What will happen with the surplus? Will the extra carbs and fat just go to fat stores since they’re so high? I know cals in vs cals out is most important, but I’m curious.
    Met:
    Ronnie Coleman
    Hodgetwins

Bench: 260
    Squat: 475
    Dead: 433

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Depends on:

- your age
    - your hormones
    - your workout the day before
    - your current body composition
    "Make every effort to live in peace with everyone and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord." (Hebrews 12:14)

"Tolerance only for those who agree with you is no tolerance at all." ― Ray A. Davis

"That which drives me in life is my faith, and what I desire most is peace for mankind." ― C. Jones

sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sunsean has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Troopashd View Post
    My maintenance is somewhere around 2400-2700 calories.

I’ve gone from 23%-19% bodyfat, and have been eating 90% clean, so I’m treating myself to:

1 Med Pepperoni Pizza
    1 Carbonara Pasta Bowl
    8 Pc Boneless Chicken

2820 cals
    - 120g protein
    - 303g carbs
    - 126g fat.

What will happen with the surplus? Will the extra carbs and fat just go to fat stores since they’re so high? I know cals in vs cals out is most important, but I’m curious.
    Sounds like someone is getting the "2 or more items for $5.99/each" special at Domino's.

Assuming that's your calories for the whole day and you are on track before and after - nothing will happen. Being a few hundred calories over ONE day alone won't make a difference.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you eat a surplus of calories, you'll store the surplus of calories and likely gain a bit of water temporarily.... simple math... you won't notice a difference in the long run at all..
    The power of carbs compels me!

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    Depends on:

- your age
    - your hormones
    - your workout the day before
    - your current body composition
    These variables are almost completely irrelevant...
    The power of carbs compels me!

safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) safcpaul is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

Originally Posted by sunsean View Post
    Sounds like someone is getting the "2 or more items for $5.99/each" special at Domino's.

Assuming that's your calories for the whole day and you are on track before and after - nothing will happen. Being a few hundred calories over ONE day alone won't make a difference.
    We get that same deal here in the uk constantly get a text with it on my phone about the offer haha If you're going to indulge this is definitely the way to do it

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Your average intake over time will determine your rate of gain/loss

This pokes your average but maybe not by much. You might subconsciously compensate the next day by eating less. People who are naturally lighter do this whereas people who are on the heavier side probably don't

MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000) MrCarrot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The problem is, the calories on foods are just a guide, and averages themselves.

When they make your pizza, who's to say they don't drizzle a bit of extra oil over it, or perhaps a bit less.

You're working on the assumption that your maintenance is 2,700 (at most) and the food is precisely 120 calories above that. In reality this might not be the case, and could actually work in your favour, or not.

If you are over maintenance, who's to say you won't grow a teeny tiny weeny bit of extra muscle from the surplus rather than gain fat?

As a fanatic calorie tracker myself, I would just eat 120 calories less the day before, or if the deed is already done then the day after.

AndyLausmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyLausmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyLausmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyLausmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyLausmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyLausmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyLausmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyLausmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyLausmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyLausmax is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndyLausmax is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've been following the 80/20 rule (eat clean 80 percent of the time and eat whatever you want for the remaining 20 percent). I've achieved my fitness goals with this guideline. You've taken it a notch higher by eating clean 90 percent of the time so I wouldn't worry about it. I also had a pepperoni pizza (thin crust, mind you) for my cheat meal this past weekend btw. Cheers.