danieol45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Muscle Imbalances

I've noticed the difference when i try to flex i mostly feel my right arm and i can feel it more when flexing even tho im left handed,i can also feel it when im working on the lat pulldown machine,i think my right arm is doing more of the work,but i am not sure i cant notice a big difference in the mirror but like i said i can feel it on different excercises.Is there a way to make sure or to fix this ?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's likely not much of an issue especially if you don't notice a visible difference, and would likely balance itself out as you put on more muscle even if it does exist.

If you're concerned, use a lat pulldown machine that allows for two individual handles so you can work each arm independently, otherwise just attach a single handle to your machine and do them one arm at a time. Additionally, if you're feeling the lat pulldowns working mostly your arms, make sure your form is proper so you can focus on your lats/back.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would actually see a chiropractor to make sure you don't have an issue of some kind.
    Im no doctor but from what i know a lesser feeling on an arm or leg could possible be a nerve impingement that why maybe a medical professionals assessment for you.

AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been incorporating unilateral dumbbell exercises in my training programme (single-arm dumbbell rows, single-arm overhead extensions) to help ward off muscular imbalances. They've been working like a charm so far.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by danieol45 View Post
    I've noticed the difference when i try to flex i mostly feel my right arm and i can feel it more when flexing even tho im left handed,i can also feel it when im working on the lat pulldown machine,i think my right arm is doing more of the work,but i am not sure i cant notice a big difference in the mirror but like i said i can feel it on different excercises.Is there a way to make sure or to fix this ?
    Switch your w*nk arm

but seriously lol if this is really worrying you just do more of your exercises one arm at a time. However most people have a slightly stronger side, it usually just resolves itself with time.