Thread: Hello All!

TyGold will become famous soon enough. (+50) TyGold will become famous soon enough. (+50) TyGold will become famous soon enough. (+50) TyGold will become famous soon enough. (+50) TyGold will become famous soon enough. (+50) TyGold will become famous soon enough. (+50) TyGold will become famous soon enough. (+50) TyGold will become famous soon enough. (+50) TyGold will become famous soon enough. (+50) TyGold will become famous soon enough. (+50) TyGold will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hello All!

Hello all!

I am currently 21 and have recently started to take more of a liking to lifting and working out. Even though I have been working out for the past couple years, I started watching more videos on fitness, dieting, and using methods that I seen other people use to better my routine. I started hardcore working out twice a day in June 2020 and I do not plan on stopping. I'll be posting an update of my weight loss and muscle gain adventure in around 2 1/2 months once my training is complete.

I have to say I am very excited to continue on this website with tracking, updating my weight and body fat, and viewing other people's habits to see if I can make some changes to mine! So far, I have to say, this website brings so much positivity and I really hope to stay active on here.

Thank you all for viewing and hope to be apart of this community for a long time!

-Ty
    Attached Images