Thread: Home Workout

mikolaj73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikolaj73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikolaj73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikolaj73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikolaj73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikolaj73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikolaj73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikolaj73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikolaj73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikolaj73 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mikolaj73 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Home Workout

Hello,
    I bought a weight set with a barbell and 2 dumbells along with a bench. I can only train on fridays, saturdays and sundays. My focus is body transformation, as Im a bit overweight, I way 200 pounds or 100kgs and at the same time, I want to gain muscle and look ripped. Its been awhile since I trained, but I had been training before. I am 29 if that helps. Im looking for a good program, either on bodyfit elite, or one from the forums or even one that you will make for me if u want to.
    Any input will help.
    Thank you very much.

Miko

paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000) paulinkansas is a name known to all. (+5000)
    3 consecutive days a week, Push Pull Legs. There are some stickies up there ^^^ for PPL programs and you can google Coolcicada PPL.