Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Update. And you guys are gonna hate me LOL.

She hit me up an hour ago on snap saying "hey I'm actually free tonight if you wanna hang. If not I'll see you sunday =)"

So the period theory is out. It's obvious she had other plans for tonight (and probably tomorrow) and they fell through. That's why she went directly to Sunday from Thursday. If they were with a friend of hers I'm not that bothered. Slightly, but not very. I understand putting friends first. But if it was a date/some dude who she put "ahead" of me that would be a different story.

God damnit you guys are gonna flame my nuts off... I hungout with a different girl last night, but the date I had setup tonight ghosted and I couldn't set up anything else, so I told her I'd be down to hangout after work tonight.

I'm honestly tempted to walk in and jokingly be like "that was spontaneous! Tinder date cancel?"

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AshkenaziJew View Post

God damnit you guys are gonna flame my nuts off... I hungout with a different girl last night, but the date I had setup tonight ghosted and I couldn't set up anything else, so I told her I'd be down to hangout after work tonight.

I'm honestly tempted to walk in and jokingly be like "that was spontaneous! Tinder date cancel?"
    tempted to neg
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Opie why have you forsaken us??

not even thinking bout negging, thinking bout reporting, this some nsfl chit srs

children look away
    物の哀れ

AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    tempted to neg
    Originally Posted by HangingChad View Post
    Opie why have you forsaken us??

not even thinking bout negging, thinking bout reporting, this some nsfl chit srs

children look away
    Hahaha it doesn't even matter. I thought this chick was different, but it's becoming clear that she's just another piece of sh!t ho looking to bullsh!t around like the rest of them and managed to trick me into catching feelings for her by treating me like a placeholder boyfriend and making me think this was going somewhere. Trash ****ing human sh!t. I'd never do that to someone. I'm just gonna give her what she wants--to be ****ed like a ho and thrown away. I'm gonna get a couple nuts and leave

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hahaha it doesn't even matter. I thought this chick was different, but it's becoming clear that she's just another piece of sh!t ho looking to bullsh!t around like the rest of them and managed to trick me into catching feelings for her by treating me like a placeholder boyfriend and making me think this was going somewhere. Trash ****ing human sh!t. I'd never do that to someone. I'm just gonna give her what she wants--to be ****ed like a ho and thrown away. I'm gonna get a couple nuts and leave
    I misjudged you...

rebirth complete

HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao! This thread is 5 star win.
    物の哀れ

BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    That’s not it mane. You care wayyyyyyy too much. You have zero idea what’s happening here but your own lack of confidence has created this narrative, not her.

This very may well be the case but you have no idea. You are making assumptions to protect your ego.

Originally Posted by BourgeoisBrah View Post
    That’s not it mane. You care wayyyyyyy too much. You have zero idea what’s happening here but your own lack of confidence has created this narrative, not her.

This very may well be the case but you have no idea. You are making assumptions to protect your ego.
    No matter how you want to spin it, she is playing games...as she is pretty much expected to as a freshly single woman. It's easy to tell what's going on here with a woman that doesnt want to define things with OP.

With that info, plus his gut telling him something is up, I don't see how you're not a fan of his rebirth. Us psychopathic men always have a way with revealing the truth to men like OP

BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    No matter how you want to spin it, she is playing games...as she is pretty much expected to as a freshly single woman. It's easy to tell what's going on here with a woman that doesnt want to define things with OP.

With that info, plus his gut telling him something is up, I don't see how you're not a fan of his rebirth. Us psychopathic men always have a way with revealing the truth to men like OP
    I think your a little off on psychopathic men lol. If that were the case OP would be doing everything in his power to ensure he gains emotional superiority over her not cry like a bish.

I think your a little off on psychopathic men lol. If that were the case OP would be doing everything in his power to ensure he gains emotional superiority over her not cry like a bish.
    lmao I don't mean OP, I mean me. I said that in jest because I thought you were bonebrah.

lmao I don't mean OP, I mean me. I said that in jest because I thought you were bonebrah.
    Works for me too lol. I’m bad when it comes to relationships like that, want total emotional superiority then when I have it I get bored.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm with him. Stop assuming the worst and try to get to the bottom of what is going on. Maybe she is a slooty sloot slooting, but maybe she isn't. Maybe she didn't want to deal with the hassle of working all day then cooking a nice meal for you, so that's why she switched it to Sunday?
    Unapproved sig line

Opie we need an update
    物の哀れ

Opie we need an update
    Last night was fine and she was all over me like usual. Not acting weird or anything. Said she had been busy as hell with work. Also told me more about her friend Megan when I asked. I'm not a mind reader so I can't say what's true and what's not. Her story didn't seem sketchy but I didn't want to delve in too deep and seem like a jealous boyfriend interrogating her.

She texted me today with a new number saying she had to change it. I asked her why and she said a dude wouldn't leave her alone. I jokingly said "oh man.. bad tinder date?" And she responded "tinder date from hell." Ha. This essentially confirmed what I thought from the very beginning--she's talking to and seeing other guys. That's why she SPECIFICALLY said she wasn't sleeping with anyone, because she was talking to/seeing people but (probably) hadn't had sex with anyone else yet. I told her it sounded like a good story for a glass or three of wine, so when I go over tomorrow (barring a flake) I'm going to ask her to tell me the story, then light-heartedly veer the conversation towards her other tinder dates and how many she's been on since being single. Like "damn that's a crazy story! When was that? Any others that bad? No? Well that's good. So you've been on quite a few since you've been single?" Honestly I feel like this situation is training me to extract information from people via conversation in indirect ways. Maybe I'll change my career and become a detective after all this sh!t.

It actually kinda... Put my mind slightly more at ease. Instead of constantly wondering and being anxious about it I know that her mindset is "single and ready to mingle". And I also won't feel guilt anymore for remaking my tinder profile and actively pursuing other women.

Last night was fine and she was all over me like usual. Not acting weird or anything. Said she had been busy as hell with work. Also told me more about her friend Megan when I asked. I'm not a mind reader so I can't say what's true and what's not. Her story didn't seem sketchy but I didn't want to delve in too deep and seem like a jealous boyfriend interrogating her.

She texted me today with a new number saying she had to change it. I asked her why and she said a dude wouldn't leave her alone. I jokingly said "oh man.. bad tinder date?" And she responded "tinder date from hell." Ha. This essentially confirmed what I thought from the very beginning--she's talking to and seeing other guys. That's why she SPECIFICALLY said she wasn't sleeping with anyone, because she was talking to/seeing people but (probably) hadn't had sex with anyone else yet. I told her it sounded like a good story for a glass or three of wine, so when I go over tomorrow (barring a flake) I'm going to ask her to tell me the story, then light-heartedly veer the conversation towards her other tinder dates and how many she's been on since being single. Like "damn that's a crazy story! When was that? Any others that bad? No? Well that's good. So you've been on quite a few since you've been single?" Honestly I feel like this situation is training me to extract information from people via conversation in indirect ways. Maybe I'll change my career and become a detective after all this sh!t.

It actually kinda... Put my mind slightly more at ease. Instead of constantly wondering and being anxious about it I know that her mindset is "single and ready to mingle". And I also won't feel guilt anymore for remaking my tinder profile and actively pursuing other women.
    tinder date from hell that forced her to change her number? Block button doesn't work? And she claims she wasn't intimate with him?

Its pointless to play detective, you already know where her mind is at. Either accept it or not. There is a good chance she will "forget" to tell you the painful information anyways

Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100)
    tinder date from hell that forced her to change her number? Block button doesn't work? And she claims she wasn't intimate with him?

Its pointless to play detective, you already know where her mind is at. Either accept it or not. There is a good chance she will "forget" to tell you the painful information anyways
    He probably used burner phone apps and kept hitting her up from new ones. I've heard stories of dudes being stalkering after one date even if was a bad date. When I read "tinder date from hell" I was actually thinking more like she went out with this dude once, it was a bad/weird/creepy date, then after he was stalkerish.

It is pointless to play detective, but it makes for a good read on here lol, so if OP wants to do it let him. Also getting more info about her slooting might motivate OP to go after other girls and put this one on the back burner. I remember when I was dating a chick similar to OP, was getting feelings for her, then one day we started sharing dating stories and the **** she told me turned me off so much that I lost interest in her.

Thanks for the update. With the new info, it definitely sounds like she back burnered you for dudes (from Tinder or elsewhere). You have to decide if it's worth it to put up with that. If I was interested in something serious with her I'd pull back. Not gonna be a stop gap for when a guy flakes on her last minute. Since you have feelings for her, it's probably good to be honest with yourself and figure out what exactly you want. Are you cool smashing her while she smashes other dudes? Ask yourself questions like that and then you can figure out how to get to where you want to go. Not sure why you felt guilty about Tinder unless you told her you weren't going to meet up with any other girls. I think most, if not all people in this thread have said you should be spending time with other women. It's tough to be motivated when you've got the oneitis though, I get it. Anyway, not the greatest news from her, but glad to read you are putting yourself out there and going for other women.
    物の哀れ

I really can't even be mad... I hooked up with that other girl thursday night. Not even because I wanted to, but because I felt it was necessary. I'm actually more bothered right at this very moment because she's probably out on a date, but the date I had setup for tonight flaked, so I'm just sitting at home doing jack s*** tonight while she's most likely out with a dude. I'm realizing that I feel a lot better when I think things are "even"--if she's seeing other people, I'm seeing other people too. That way I can't be upset because I'm doing the same thing.

I wonder how she would react if the next time we were about to have sex I pulled out a condom and said "we should probably start using these..." LOL

Originally Posted by Bonesbrahh View Post
    He probably used burner phone apps and kept hitting her up from new ones. I've heard stories of dudes being stalkering after one date even if was a bad date. When I read "tinder date from hell" I was actually thinking more like she went out with this dude once, it was a bad/weird/creepy date, then after he was stalkerish.

It is pointless to play detective, but it makes for a good read on here lol, so if OP wants to do it let him. Also getting more info about her slooting might motivate OP to go after other girls and put this one on the back burner. I remember when I was dating a chick similar to OP, was getting feelings for her, then one day we started sharing dating stories and the **** she told me turned me off so much that I lost interest in her
    I was thinking the same. Creeper dude who went stalker and used fake numbers to harass her.

Thanks for the update. With the new info, it definitely sounds like she back burnered you for dudes (from Tinder or elsewhere). You have to decide if it's worth it to put up with that. If I was interested in something serious with her I'd pull back. Not gonna be a stop gap for when a guy flakes on her last minute. Since you have feelings for her, it's probably good to be honest with yourself and figure out what exactly you want. Are you cool smashing her while she smashes other dudes? Ask yourself questions like that and then you can figure out how to get to where you want to go. Not sure why you felt guilty about Tinder unless you told her you weren't going to meet up with any other girls. I think most, if not all people in this thread have said you should be spending time with other women. It's tough to be motivated when you've got the oneitis though, I get it. Anyway, not the greatest news from her, but glad to read you are putting yourself out there and going for other women.
    Could be back burnered for other dudes, but it could've been friends family. Probably 75/25 other dudes though.

I'm going to try to hit tinder, bumble, hinge, and FB dating hard, and I'm going to schedule dates with other women and NOT cancel them for her. It's just a pain in the ass because women are so flakey. Dates for last night and tonight ended up flaking.

But I think her birthday is next week and I'm trying to figure out how to play that. Should I just wish her a happy bday but not try to set anything up? I don't want to be a straight up d!ck and not say anything, but I also don't want to act like a placeholder boyfriend either. I want to be neutral about it
    Last edited by AshkenaziJew; 07-11-2020 at 06:28 PM.

I wonder how she would react if the next time we were about to have sex I pulled out a condom and said "we should probably start using these..." LOL
    Don't mean any of this to sound harsh, but...

Honestly kinda sounds like she'd be fine with it. You're more emotionally invested than she is. Anyhow, you probably want to start thinking about wrapping it up now that you know she's going out with other dudes. If she keeps going out sooner or later she's gonna smash, right?

But I think her birthday is next week and I'm trying to figure out how to play that. Should I just wish her a happy bday but not try to set anything up? I don't want to be a straight up d!ck and not say anything, but I also don't want to act like a placeholder boyfriend either. I want to be neutral about it
    Just wish her happy birthday. I wouldn't do anything more than that. She's not your girl (I know you know this) so no need to do anything.

Put your energy into women who reciprocate and deserve it, that's what I'd say.
    物の哀れ

I really can't even be mad... I hooked up with that other girl thursday night. Not even because I wanted to, but because I felt it was necessary. I'm actually more bothered right at this very moment because she's probably out on a date, but the date I had setup for tonight flaked, so I'm just sitting at home doing jack s*** tonight while she's most likely out with a dude. I'm realizing that I feel a lot better when I think things are "even"--if she's seeing other people, I'm seeing other people too. That way I can't be upset because I'm doing the same thing.

I was thinking the same. Creeper dude who went stalker and used fake numbers to harass her.

Could be back burnered for other dudes, but it could've been friends family. Probably 75/25 other dudes though.

I'm going to try to hit tinder, bumble, hinge, and FB dating hard, and I'm going to schedule dates with other women and NOT cancel them for her. It's just a pain in the ass because women are so flakey. Dates for last night and tonight ended up flaking.

No offense, but I'm sensing a lot of bitchmade energy (no hate) and desperation from you. It's ok to not have a date every day of the week. You're doing way to much scheming for your own good. I personally think you should back out for your own mental health, because you are way too damn invested and lacking in self esteem.

You may be able to get this girl or someone hotter, but there is no way in hell you will be able to keep them long term the way you are now.

thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000) thatsnarf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Should I just wish her a happy bday but not try to set anything up?
    jesus...don't do this.

also, while you are typing your heart out in this thread analyzing this/that and scheming she is getting dikd down.

pls stop.

Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100)
    No offense, but I'm sensing a lot of bitchmade energy (no hate) and desperation from you. It's ok to not have a date every day of the week. You're doing way to much scheming for your own good. I personally think you should back out for your own mental health, because you are way too damn invested and lacking in self esteem.

You may be able to get this girl or someone hotter, but there is no way in hell you will be able to keep them long term the way you are now.
    You ever had feelings for someone? It messes you up. Even the strongest of men like kings back in the old days have been ruined because of women/their feelings for women. When you have feelings for a chick you can't trust all you can do is think about wtf she's doing 24/7. Srs.

I'm honestly impressed with this chick if she's as bad as we think. I mean holy F*CK. How is it even possible to be this manipulative? Like if she's really treating OP like her BF and manipulating him so deeply that he has feelings for her, making moves on him saying she wants to make him dinner (serious relationshippy sh!t), then also going on dates with randos, and driving some other dude crazy to the point of having to change her number cause of him (could've just been a creeper guy she went out with once tho), got dam. I'm so damn curious what the real truth is, because if she's actually doing all this she is a massive sociopath.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't mean any of this to sound harsh, but...

Honestly kinda sounds like she'd be fine with it. You're more emotionally invested than she is. Anyhow, you probably want to start thinking about wrapping it up now that you know she's going out with other dudes. If she keeps going out sooner or later she's gonna smash, right?

Just wish her happy birthday. I wouldn't do anything more than that. She's not your girl (I know you know this) so no need to do anything.

Put your energy into women who reciprocate and deserve it, that's what I'd say.
    I'm with him. Also, since you had sex with someone else you really need to be honest with her since you've had the "not having sex with anyone else talk" and that way you can both make sure you are protected from STDs. That would be pretty douchey of you to put her at risk when you've told her you're not having sex with anyone else.

As for the birthday. Just wish her a happy bday. No need to do anything beyond that.
    Unapproved sig line

Originally Posted by Bonesbrahh View Post
    You ever had feelings for someone? It messes you up. Even the strongest of men like kings back in the old days have been ruined because of women/their feelings for women. When you have feelings for a chick you can't trust all you can do is think about wtf she's doing 24/7. Srs.

I'm honestly impressed with this chick if she's as bad as we think. I mean holy F*CK. How is it even possible to be this manipulative? Like if she's really treating OP like her BF and manipulating him so deeply that he has feelings for her, making moves on him saying she wants to make him dinner (serious relationshippy sh!t), then also going on dates with randos, and driving some other dude crazy to the point of having to change her number cause of him (could've just been a creeper guy she went out with once tho), got dam. I'm so damn curious what the real truth is, because if she's actually doing all this she is a massive sociopath.
    I speak from a takes 1 to know 1 perspective. I just don't wrap what I have to say in a pretty/nice package

I really can't even be mad... I hooked up with that other girl thursday night. Not even because I wanted to, but because I felt it was necessary.
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    Also, since you had sex with someone else you really need to be honest with her since you've had the "not having sex with anyone else talk" and that way you can both make sure you are protected from STDs. That would be pretty douchey of you to put her at risk when you've told her you're not having sex with anyone else.
    Originally Posted by drvillain
    It's ok to not have a date every day of the week.
    Yeah, I somehow completely missed that you're hooking up with other girls. Don't really need another talk with her/your status since you know where things stand (both of you seeing other people), but you should be responsible no question. Hooking up with girls just because you feel like it's necessary probably isn't going to help. The importance of seeing other women is recognizing that your oneitis isn't all that, not putting her on a pedestal, etc. Ideally you're meeting women that you're attracted to and hooking up, feeling good about yourself. Smashing girls you're not interested could end up making you feel worse. I agree with Dr. V that you don't need to be dating constantly. Be happy spending time with yourself and use that energy to improve yourself. It'll all work out.
    物の哀れ

Ahhh topics like this make me sad... OP if only you could chill and take your feelings out of this you would realize that *unpopular opinion* you're the one with the power here and you have a great thing going.

Look at this week: You've been all f*cked up mentally, but have you done any work? No. She's the one who made a move and proposed dinner. And she's the one who asked you to come over friday night. You've got her at a point where she's chasing you. On top of that, she's given you a guilt free go ahead to see other women. If only you could just focus on yourself, go with the flow, and have fun in the moment. You're your own worst enemy here--what's killing you is your own illogical obsession with what she's doing. Like who cares? Even if she's going out with multiple dudes a week, you've got the advantage because you've been banging and building a rapport with her for 6 weeks. Every date she goes on she's probably going to be thinking about you and comparing the dude to you, and every date that's a fail will push her closer to you. Notice how a lot of girls go back to their exes after a breakup, even though they've been dating other dudes? That's a more extreme example, but it's the same idea. Plus most dudes are totally retarded when it comes to dating. Look at the misc LOL.

Remember when she hit you up wednesday to say she couldn't wait to see you and to sext? I wouldn't be a lick surprised if she had a date that night or the night before that went badly and it pushed her to think about and text you.

Plus it really needs to be mentioned again that this chick is just out of a LTR and you're the first guy she's seen after her breakup. Girls always do this sh*t after a breakup. They crave male attention, so they talk to and go out with a bunch of dudes for a confidence boost/validation that they're still attractive. Is she had been single for a long time with no previous LTR in sight this would be a different story.

If this topic was framed differently (without your obsessive thoughts and over-analyzation) we'd probably all be telling you to keep doing what you've been doing and that you've got this in the bag if you continue playing it cool.

Figured I'd respond one more time before I stop posting. The story with her number change is this...

She met this dude from Bumble for coffee sometime last weekend (July 4th weekend), which is funny because we hungout both friday AND sunday night. As I remember, we went to Dave & Busters friday and cooked dinner at her place sunday. She said she was getting some weird vibes from him on the date, but afterwards is when he really went nuts. She said he was texting her after the date saying he wanted to be exclusive with her and that by the fall they could be engaged (yes after the one coffee date). I figure this is his game, which is totally ridiculous, but I'm guessing some girls actually go for it (but I can't imagine who). Like any normal human being, she told him that wasn't what she wanted and essentially told him "good luck," then he started going off. He was apparently hitting her up constantly calling her a sl*t and a wh0re, saying "have fun f*cking everyone in town", sending her nude pics of other women with the caption "see what you're missing?" He even sent her the number of some other girl and said "ask her how good I am in bed." She ended up talking to this girl asking wtf is wrong with the guy, and the girl said he's a legit crazy person and even has a domestic violence charge from back in february. She then told me that he found her parents phone number and called their house and asked for her. She actually didn't block him, because (her words) he lives in the same general area, and if he said something about hurting her she wanted to be able to see it and act proactively. I actually don't blame her for changing her number in this scenario. You can still do a lot of nefarious sh*t with someones phone number even if they block you.

She was visibly distraught when she told me this story. I told her she should've gone to the police, because the dude is obviously an unhinged psychopath. And a total p*ssy/coward. Big man bullying women who he knows can't defend themselves.

She didn't tell me this right away, but at some point last night it was brought up again and she told me that she deleted all her dating apps after this happened. Also, she made us steak, mashed potatoes and asparagus with a mushroom steak sauce for dinner.

I appreciate everyone's "wisdom" ITT, but I've realized that making this topic hasn't helped me. It's just fueled my meaningless speculation and added to my over-analyzation. If there are any pertinent updates I might post them, but otherwise I feel like keeping this going will do the opposite of helping me.
    Last edited by AshkenaziJew; 07-13-2020 at 08:24 AM.

That sounds promising that she deleted her dating apps. Just take it one day at a time. Good luck!
    Unapproved sig line