Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000) ocelo7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by drvillain View Post
    I haven't read a single post ITT except for this... Who the hell told you to ask her this?!? wat in gods name?!

edit: Ok read the OP...

Based on the info you already had... you should know the answer to your AWFUL question already. She just got out of a LTR. Why would she want to rush into another one? Not only did you demasculate yourself by asking this, but you also revealed that you are way too invested into this. What if she just wants someone to have fun with? Why can't you just let things naturally progress? If she likes you and thinks highly of you, SHE will be the one asking that question.

I'm sorry for not seeing this thread earlier OP... whoever told you to ask that question has failed you.

2nd edit: Looks like it was female miscers..
    This.
    oof. You should have at most said "since we are not using condoms are you smashing anyone else?" Shes says no then thats that. Then if she does she'd be more obligated to tell you. Now you are in limbo because you are too invested by asking "what are we."
    ^like he said she will be the one asking you, thats literally how it works everytime.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't read a single post ITT except for this... Who the hell told you to ask her this?!? wat in gods name?!

Based on the info you already had... you should know the answer to your AWFUL question already. She just got out of a LTR. Why would she want to rush into another one? Not only did you demasculate yourself by asking this, but you also revealed that you are way too invested into this. What if she just wants someone to have fun with? Why can't you just let things naturally progress? If she likes you and thinks highly of you, SHE will be the one asking that question.

I'm sorry for not seeing this thread earlier OP... whoever told you to ask that question has failed you.

It's whatever either way. I already have feelings for her. If saying "we should probably talk about what we're doing" and her knowing I "like" her is going to turn her off I'd rather it just happen now so I can stop investing so much in her and stop feeling guilty for talking to other women. I'm 30 and have only ever dated and hooked up--if I like someone and feel chemistry I want to veer towards a relationship. Plus I needed to start the conversation somehow considering we're f*cking without protection. And not knowing where we stood was giving me anxiety.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I didn't tell him to ask "what are we". I said he has every right to ask about whether she's having sex with other guys because it's his sexual health at stake.
    Unapproved sig line

Registered User waymoreflythanu's Avatar
    waymoreflythanu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waymoreflythanu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waymoreflythanu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waymoreflythanu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waymoreflythanu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waymoreflythanu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waymoreflythanu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waymoreflythanu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waymoreflythanu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waymoreflythanu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) waymoreflythanu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I tried brah too little too late

AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Saw her tonight. Was a good time. Nothing crazy to report. We had been scheduling future dates the same night, but this time I didn't. I'm going to go silent for a few days to let her miss me and see if she comes to me (which she has before)

HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AshkenaziJew View Post
    Saw her tonight. Was a good time. Nothing crazy to report. We had been scheduling future dates the same night, but this time I didn't. I'm going to go silent for a few days to let her miss me and see if she comes to me (which she has before)
    Excellent, sounds like things are going very well!
    物の哀れ

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lesson #3-The True Pick up Artist Bill of Rights

1-Thou shall always be talking to a minimum of 3-5 girls. Talking to only 1 shall result
    in the terminal diease called ONE-ITIS! This diease is always fatal and
    because it is so severe, it has 2 stages.

Common symptom of stage 1 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-thinking she's so much different from any girl you've met.
    -thinking she is the most beautiful girl in the world.
    -thinking she is very innocent and moral.

Common symptoms of stage 2 ONE-ITIS are the following:

-calling her 2-3x a day, just to talk.
    -staying on the phone for 1-2 hours when she calls you.
    -analyzing everything she says and does. Example: "I saw Mary-Beth in the hall today,
    she looked my way, what did she mean by that???"
    -completely ignoring every other girl who shows interest in you.
    -asking anyone and everyone for advice and to analyze her actions.
    -when asking for advice, you explain EVERY LITTLE FUKIN' DETAIL about what she was
    wearing and how she smiled at you at 1:00pm so the listener can "understand completely."
    -thinking your different from the 1,0000000000000 other "good guy friends" she has.

2-Thou shall not throw away any opportunity to practice your pimping skills.

I don't care if you have to practice on 13 year olds, grandma's, hookers etc.
    As long as they are female, sharpen your PUA skills to perfection.

3-Thou shall use girls to get other girls.

Always take girls with you when you go out, because once other girls see you they'll
    become intrigued and want to find out what all the fuss is about.

4-Thou shall not choose one girl over another.

If more than one girl wants you, don't choose. Bang both of them until one leaves.
    That way you get the best of both world's

5-Finally, Thou shall read all pages on this thread, so Sauce-head does not have
    to fukin' repeat himself over and over and over.

This is self explantory. If I don't have to repeat the same $hit over and over,
    we have more time and space to discuss advanced pimpin' techinques.
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

Saw her tonight. Was a good time. Nothing crazy to report. We had been scheduling future dates the same night, but this me I didn't. I'm going to go silent for a few days to let her miss me and see if she comes to me (which she has before)
    So, what I wanted to hpen, happened. She hit me up last night...

Her: I would love to make you dinner sometime this week =)
    Me: I'd love that. How about Thursday?
    Her: Sounds good! Any requests?
    Me: Surprise me. Chef's special
    Her: =) Mkay

I was pretty excited about this, because it was proof in my mind that she IS thinking about me and cares enough to make a move. Then I wake up to a text from her...

Her: Can we do Sunday instead actually
    Me: Yeah that's cool
    Her: Thanks =)

I tried to play it as cool as possible. She DID reciprocate, which is good, but this seemed weird to me. She hits me up saying she wants to make me dinner, which screams high interest, we schedule a date, then within 12 hours reschedules the date to three days later.

HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000) HangingChad is just really nice. (+1000)
    That's f'ing weird. So she invited you to dinner last night and then when you woke up today, she wanted to bump it from Thurs to Sun? Maybe she made other plans. Also wondering why she skipped over the whole weekend. Could be testing you too. How quickly did you agree to Sunday, and why didn't you ask the reason for the reschedule? It's a tough call, I agree it's good to be chill but you also don't want to be a pushover.
    物の哀れ

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So, what I wanted to hpen, happened. She hit me up last night...

Her: I would love to make you dinner sometime this week =)
    Me: I'd love that. How about Thursday?
    Her: Sounds good! Any requests?
    Me: Surprise me. Chef's special
    Her: =) Mkay

I was pretty excited about this, because it was proof in my mind that she IS thinking about me and cares enough to make a move. Then I wake up to a text from her...

Her: Can we do Sunday instead actually
    Me: Yeah that's cool
    Her: Thanks =)

I tried to play it as cool as possible. She DID reciprocate, which is good, but this seemed weird to me. She hits me up saying she wants to make me dinner, which screams high interest, we schedule a date, then within 12 hours reschedules the date to three days later.
    at least you're always available to her
    Ohio State buckeyes & Atlanta Falcons

Originally Posted by HangingChad View Post
    That's f'ing weird. So she invited you to dinner last night and then when you woke up today, she wanted to bump it from Thurs to Sun? Maybe she made other plans. Also wondering why she skipped over the whole weekend. Could be testing you too. How quickly did you agree to Sunday, and why didn't you ask the reason for the reschedule? It's a tough call, I agree it's good to be chill but you also don't want to be a pushover.
    Yeah it's like a high interest action directly into a low interest action. Like you said could be a test, or it could very well be her meeting other guys. Which is why I have a hangout with another girl tonight, and a date scheduled with yet another girl for Friday as well (unless flaking happens of course). I hate all of this, but I can't be angry. She straight up told me she liked where we were--that being non-exclusive/non-committal.

at least you're always available to her
    I'm legitimately free Sunday. And I don't like playing BS games just for the hell of it. This also allows me to try and see other women the rest of the week if I can, and gives me a week of space from her, which I probably need.

And in all fairness, for the last month she's been extremely easy to schedule dates with. Pretty much any day/time I suggested was good with her and she never flaked. She's given me the LEAST BS of any girl I've ever dated (knock on wood). I admit this rescheduling doesn't look good, but it is what it is. When (or if) we hangout Sunday I'll ask her how her weekend was and what she got into. Not in an interrogation way--just friendly small talk, and I'll see if her responses are sketchy or not.

akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000) akmerle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah it's like a high interest action directly into a low interest action. Like you said could be a test, or it could very well be her meeting other guys. Which is why I have a hangout with another girl tonight, and a date scheduled with yet another girl for Friday as well (unless flaking happens of course). I hate all of this, but I can't be angry. She straight up told me she liked where we were--that being non-exclusive/non-committal.

I'm legitimately free Sunday. And I don't like playing BS games just for the hell of it. This also allows me to try and see other women the rest of the week if I can, and gives me a week of space from her, which I probably need.

And in all fairness, for the last month she's been extremely easy to schedule dates with. Pretty much any day/time I suggested was good with her and she never flaked. She's given me the LEAST BS of any girl I've ever dated (knock on wood). I admit this rescheduling doesn't look good, but it is what it is. When (or if) we hangout Sunday I'll ask her how her weekend was and what she got into. Not in an interrogation way--just friendly small talk, and I'll see if her responses are sketchy or not.
    You cant say how you arent into playing BS games when you already are saying how you went silent for a couple days to make her miss you. Either play games or dont, but dont self justify bouncing back and forth.

To be honest, your questions and actions in this thread strongly show how you are WAY overly invested in her. The overanalyzation of the snapchat / FB messages, the "what are we", and the thinly veiled fact finding questions as to why she rescheduled are all major red flags that you are setting yourself up to get hurt. Take it from someone who has been there before.... if you cant keep your emotions in check and truly be OK with it being chill, then RUN THE PHUK AWAY ASAP from girls fresh out of a LTR. Even if they tell you different, dont believe them. Understandably their heart and mind are in a state of flux, and neither can be trusted.

Originally Posted by akmerle View Post
    You cant say how you arent into playing BS games when you already are saying how you went silent for a couple days to make her miss you. Either play games or dont, but dont self justify bouncing back and forth.

To be honest, your questions and actions in this thread strongly show how you are WAY overly invested in her. The overanalyzation of the snapchat / FB messages, the "what are we", and the thinly veiled fact finding questions as to why she rescheduled are all major red flags that you are setting yourself up to get hurt. Take it from someone who has been there before.... if you cant keep your emotions in check and truly be OK with it being chill, then RUN THE PHUK AWAY ASAP from girls fresh out of a LTR. Even if they tell you different, dont believe them. Understandably their heart and mind are in a state of flux, and neither can be trusted.
    I wasn't ignoring her, just waiting a few days before hitting her up for another date. But she hit me up first and I didn't play games and suggested a day for the dinner. I honestly do not want games and drama.

Fully agree with the second part. I am way too invested in this person just out of a relationship. Bad timing pretty much sums up my dating life

She texted me last night to say she's looking forward to seeing me on Sunday. And to sext--telling me but she wants to tease me and etc. Honestly I can't tell if she's playing a really good game, or none at all at this point.

skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly I can't tell if she's playing a really good game, or none at all at this point.
    You've hungout like a dozen times and she's not sleeping with anyone else. I think you're past "games" at this point.

BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    She texted me last night to say she's looking forward to seeing me on Sunday. And to sext--telling me but she wants to tease me and etc. Honestly I can't tell if she's playing a really good game, or none at all at this point.
    Sound like a couple of kid that are into each other. Your way too worried mate. Shes gonna ask for exclusivity eventually. Just stick the course.

There's no ambiguity there, I see that as 100% positive. Strong work AJ.

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    You've hungout like a dozen times and she's not sleeping with anyone else. I think you're past "games" at this point.
    I don't think she's consciously playing games but a pullback / hesitation wouldn't be unusual at all.

Originally Posted by BourgeoisBrah View Post
    Sound like a couple of kid that are into each other. Your way too worried mate. Shes gonna ask for exclusivity eventually. Just stick the course.
    I like the optimism, but I don't think this is the slam dunk you guys are making it. She said she wasn't sleeping with anyone else at that point. That could easily change over the weekend when they're not together. If she's like other girls, she'll also have friends telling her not to jump into something right away after getting out of a LTR. They'll encourage her to take time for herself, or date around casually. That's not even getting into the whole jealousy / "now that you're single we can go out together" that women do for themselves and not their girlfriends' benefit.

All I'm saying is a lot can happen. I don't want to see Opie believe this is a lock and then get burned. I agree if he stays chill regardless of other dudes in her orbit, it's likely she ends up initiating the DTR talk.
    物の哀れ

BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000) BourgeoisBrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like the optimism, but I don't think this is the slam dunk you guys are making it. She said she wasn't sleeping with anyone else at that point. That could easily change over the weekend when they're not together. If she's like other girls, she'll also have friends telling her not to jump into something right away after getting out of a LTR. They'll encourage her to take time for herself, or date around casually. That's not even getting into the whole jealousy / "now that you're single we can go out together" that women do for themselves and not their girlfriends' benefit.

All I'm saying is a lot can happen. I don't want to see Opie believe this is a lock and then get burned. I agree if he stays chill regardless of other dudes in her orbit, it's likely she ends up initiating the DTR talk.
    Yeah Im solely coming from my own experience where in these scenarios I am just like Opie. Worried about dumb chit and overanalyzing. In the end it has always worked out for me. Just be chill and they will start bringing up questions.

She hit me up again today on snapchat making a joking/teasing comment about one of my snap story pics, which led to some small talk where I eventually asked her what she was up to today (because today is the day she rescheduled to sunday). She told me she had just gotten back from a bike ride at a some nearby park with her friend Megan--that was around 7pm. We exchange a couple more messages, one where she asks me a question about my meal prep, I respond around 8, then she goes dark till about 10:30. She responds and I say I'm surprised she's still up, then she says "I can't sleep idk what's wrong!" I just ended it after that saying I was heading to bed and goodnight. I could be totally off-base here, but for some reason this is all just so damn sketchy to me. I mean she rescheduled our dinner from today to sunday, then says she was hanging with this Megan girl who she's never mentioned before, and now she's up crazy late (for her schedule) saying she "can't sleep".

And if her plans were with this girl Megan, why not mention that as the reason for rescheduling. "Hey can we do Sunday instead? My friend Megan wants to hangout and can only do Thursday." Boom. Perfect.

On another note, I had a second hangout tonight with a girl I slept with ~a month ago. I definitely helped keep my mind off the above BS for a little while.

Yeah I think you're overanalyzing. She was in contact with you all day and initiating. Maybe she went to coffee with a guy for those two hours. Unlikely, but if so, not a big deal and she obviously was still thinking about you when she got home.

There are a lot of reasons she could have rescheduled the dinner. It's not necessarily BS. Maybe she wants to make you grilled ahi, and the fresh fish will come in Sunday. Doesn't want to tell you and ruin the surprise. Who the hell knows? You could analyze it to death but it won't get you anywhere. I wouldn't assume there's something sketchy about it when you have no evidence. That's self-defeating.

Excellent that you went out with another girl. Don't psych yourself out, everything sounds very positive.
    物の哀れ

drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She hit me up again today on snapchat making a joking/teasing comment about one of my snap story pics, which led to some small talk where I eventually asked her what she was up to today (because today is the day she rescheduled to sunday). She told me she had just gotten back from a bike ride at a some nearby park with her friend Megan--that was around 7pm. We exchange a couple more messages, one where she asks me a question about my meal prep, I respond around 8, then she goes dark till about 10:30. She responds and I say I'm surprised she's still up, then she says "I can't sleep idk what's wrong!" I just ended it after that saying I was heading to bed and goodnight. I could be totally off-base here, but for some reason this is all just so damn sketchy to me. I mean she rescheduled our dinner from today to sunday, then says she was hanging with this Megan girl who she's never mentioned before, and now she's up crazy late (for her schedule) saying she "can't sleep".

And if her plans were with this girl Megan, why not mention that as the reason for rescheduling. "Hey can we do Sunday instead? My friend Megan wants to hangout and can only do Thursday." Boom. Perfect.

On another note, I had a second hangout tonight with a girl I slept with ~a month ago. I definitely helped keep my mind off the above BS for a little while.
    she went on a date and/or she went to pound town. Trust your instincts. You feel sketched out for a reason.

Megans real name is probably Marcus or Marshawn

she went on a date and/or she went to pound town. Trust your instincts. You feel sketched out for a reason.

Megans real name is probably Marcus or Marshawn
    Dayum, let's hope a dude didn't go Beast Mode on her.
    物の哀れ

Dayum, let's hope a dude didn't go Beast Mode on her.
    lmao

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks. By a couple "dates" I mean gone out for dinner or whatever, but by "hangout" I mean we've "netflix'd and chilled".

I'm trying to talk to other girls on dating apps and sh!t, but it's a pain in the ass and like I said feels weird because I'm digging someone else already. I'm trying not to bring up "exclusivity", but damn I hate it when I like someone and don't know how they really feel.
    You'll need to keep doing this to keep youself busy.
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post
    I like you

I like you too / I’m not there yet / yeah this isn’t working for me

Man up and you’ll know
    LOL no. Dont ever do this. Let her bring it up always!

Just keep doing what your doing. Just lead things where you want it to go and if shes into you she will follow. Never ask, wonder, etc. Also bro, stop being a wuss. If shes talking to you, then nothing is "too soon". Just keep it slow and have fun.

Just dont get attached. never forget the rebound guy. is that you? on the other side, ive seen rebound guys turn into husbands two times with my friends so it goes both ways.

Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100)
    I always lol when average miscer like drvillain come to RH to troll and deliberately make people feel worse. These dudes are psychopaths.

Jew brah, I can see how her vagueness would be bothersome, but you need to try and stop overcomplicating things in your mind. She hit you up wanting to make you dinner, and rescheduled, but has been hitting you up all week. Someone not interested or with their mind on other people prooobably wouldn't do that. Don't start worrying until there's actually something to worry about. Like if she cancels on sunday... That's a red flag. That's when you worry. But until that happens, IF it happens, just try to chill and go with the flow. And yes, talk to and see other women if possible.

Originally Posted by Bonesbrahh View Post
    I always lol when average miscer like drvillain come to RH to troll and deliberately make people feel worse. These dudes are psychopaths.

Jew brah, I can see how her vagueness would be bothersome, but you need to try and stop overcomplicating things in your mind. She hit you up wanting to make you dinner, and rescheduled, but has been hitting you up all week. Someone not interested or with their mind on other people prooobably wouldn't do that. Don't start worrying until there's actually something to worry about. Like if she cancels on sunday... That's a red flag. That's when you worry. But until that happens, IF it happens, just try to chill and go with the flow. And yes, talk to and see other women if possible.

lmao. The truth hurts boyo. I try to get all of that pain & sickness out of you until you are reborn. Now as to whether or not I enjoy it, is a personal matter.

If your instincts are causing a pain in your stomach it's for a good reason. Ignoring that, is detrimental.

edit: I probably am a psychopath though. Just 1 that tells the truth
    Last edited by drvillain; 07-10-2020 at 11:20 AM.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's actually a really good point. We've been having sex without a condom (she's on birth control) and neither of us have brought up the other partners conversation. I'm not sure if this means that she assumes there's already some exclusivity, or she's just... More wild than I think and isn't worried about catching STDs.

Honestly, I kinda don't even want to know if she's sleeping with other guys because it's going to bother me at this point and probably ruin it for me. I know that seems fuked up considering she's free to do what she wants since we aren't exclusive, but still. Thinking about someone I like getting banged by other dudes in between seeing me isn't a pleasant thought.
    As much as it would suck at this point, it's better you know now than later.

If she's not, everything is hunky dory and you guys can carry on.

If she is...well finding that out later after you're more invested will feel even worse than finding out now.

that being said, having this talk will surely project you guys in one of two directions. Either full blown relationship, or sharp decline leading to ghosting. Up to you if you wanna take that risk.

Oof. I see you already covered the sleeping with other people convo.

Not looking too good in my experience brah. Sunday dates in a girls mind are usually reserved for the backburner guys.

Hopefully it works out but I'd say to start focusing on the new (old) girl and other potentials.

and you shouldn't have let her reschedule to Sunday. You might have been free, but you want her to respect your time and mutual plans. Allowing her to reschedule just sets the precedent that you are either too available, or too willing to accommodate her.
    Last edited by Zackad; 07-10-2020 at 11:50 AM.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100) Bonesbrahh is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    As much as it would suck at this point, it's better you know now than later.

If she's not, everything is hunky dory and you guys can carry on.

If she is...well finding that out later after you're more invested will feel even worse than finding out now.

that being said, having this talk will surely project you guys in one of two directions. Either full blown relationship, or sharp decline leading to ghosting. Up to you if you wanna take that risk.

Oof. I see you already covered the sleeping with other people convo.

Not looking too good in my experience brah. Sunday dates in a girls mind are usually reserved for the backburner guys.

Hopefully it works out but I'd say to start focusing on the new (old) girl and other potentials.

and you shouldn't have let her reschedule to Sunday. You might have been free, but you want her to respect your time and mutual plans. Allowing her to reschedule just sets the precedent that you are either too available, or too willing to accommodate her.
    Based on OP's updates they had the convo and she told him she wasn't sleeping with anyone else, but "liked where they were".

I don't really agree with playing that kind of game though. If she's been a "good girl" for 6 weeks it's fine to let her reschedule to another day if you're free that day. Now, if she wanted to reschedule AGAIN, then I'd say call her out/make it harder for her.

I also don't necessarily think sunday is a bad reschedule day. It's a day most people are free and not doing anything--a "safe" day if you will. And I think the OP said they had been hanging out on weekend days (like fri/sat) the previous weeks. He'll need to confirm that tho.

Another thing, she could've rescheduled because of her period or some sh*t. I mean even on birth control girls still get them once in a while. Maybe this is the "lucky" week? Just a thought. I'm still standing strong with waiting till sunday and seeing how it goes to judge. If she cancels/flakes sunday... RED FLAG. If she's acting distant/detached/sketchy (different than usual) when they hangout... RED FLAG. I personally would ask her how her week's been and what she's been up to (in a friendly, non-interrogation way) and see what her answers are. See if things add up so to speak or if it all seems out of whack. I get where the OP is coming from. It's not the fact that she's seeing other guys (if that is the case), it's the fact that she's lying to him, which would be disrespectful as hell and terms for no contact. But this is all pointless speculation.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bonesbrahh View Post
    Based on OP's updates they had the convo and she told him she wasn't sleeping with anyone else, but "liked where they were".

I don't really agree with playing that kind of game though. If she's been a "good girl" for 6 weeks it's fine to let her reschedule to another day if you're free that day. Now, if she wanted to reschedule AGAIN, then I'd say call her out/make it harder for her.

I also don't necessarily think sunday is a bad reschedule day. It's a day most people are free and not doing anything--a "safe" day if you will. And I think the OP said they had been hanging out on weekend days (like fri/sat) the previous weeks. He'll need to confirm that tho.

Another thing, she could've rescheduled because of her period or some sh*t. I mean even on birth control girls still get them once in a while. Maybe this is the "lucky" week? Just a thought. I'm still standing strong with waiting till sunday and seeing how it goes to judge. If she cancels/flakes sunday... RED FLAG. If she's acting distant/detached/sketchy (different than usual) when they hangout... RED FLAG. I personally would ask her how her week's been and what she's been up to (in a friendly, non-interrogation way) and see what her answers are. See if things add up so to speak or if it all seems out of whack. I get where the OP is coming from. It's not the fact that she's seeing other guys (if that is the case), it's the fact that she's lying to him, which would be disrespectful as hell and terms for no contact. But this is all pointless speculation.
    you're entirely right man. I hate that kind of game playing to, and do my best not to feed into it. All the girls I've dated for any extended period, I was straight up with, and they were straight up with me. The ones who played games, I just let em walk, and either never heard from them again, or they came back. But fact of the matter is, lots of other people live by these games and expect others to as well.

I also don't disagree that sunday is a bad reschedule day, I personally prefer my dates on Sundays because I'm usually too busy friday or saturday to account for a date. But I know a LOT of girls, who have confirmed to me that it's a thing for girls who play those games, that Sunday is the day reserved for their backburners, not their first choice. And it makes sense, because if you're a normal adult, you probably work on monday, so a Sunday date means you can't stay the night/extend it if things are going well. But that's part of the reason I love Sunday dates lol. minimal obligation.

As far as the possible rescheduling excuse...certainly possible RE period. But I would think, considering they've smashed and sext and she's offering him dinner, that she could be honest about it. And also agreed on still following through and gauging her behavior on the date. Didn't meant to imply he should outright call it quits lmao. Just take it more slowly and carefully.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post
    you're entirely right man. I hate that kind of game playing to, and do my best not to feed into it. All the girls I've dated for any extended period, I was straight up with, and they were straight up with me. The ones who played games, I just let em walk, and either never heard from them again, or they came back. But fact of the matter is, lots of other people live by these games and expect others to as well.

I also don't disagree that sunday is a bad reschedule day, I personally prefer my dates on Sundays because I'm usually too busy friday or saturday to account for a date. But I know a LOT of girls, who have confirmed to me that it's a thing for girls who play those games, that Sunday is the day reserved for their backburners, not their first choice. And it makes sense, because if you're a normal adult, you probably work on monday, so a Sunday date means you can't stay the night/extend it if things are going well. But that's part of the reason I love Sunday dates lol. minimal obligation.

As far as the possible rescheduling excuse...certainly possible RE period. But I would think, considering they've smashed and sext and she's offering him dinner, that she could be honest about it. And also agreed on still following through and gauging her behavior on the date. Didn't meant to imply he should outright call it quits lmao. Just take it more slowly and carefully.
    True. You're not wrong on any of that. I feel bad for the OP tbh because he's overanalyzing like crazy already and on top of that we're giving him all this speculation. Dude is probably going nuts reading all this and doing dating calculations in his mind lol. Yeah Saturday would have been the BEST night. You don't work, and don't work the next day either.

At the absolute worst she could have a date tonight and/or tomorrow night with a new guy, and is keeping sunday for the OP because they've been dating for 6 weeks and he's "safe". Less bad, she has plans with GF's to go out tonight and/or tomorrow night and is putting her friends first, which I wouldn't really be angry at her for if I were in this position. Once again, who f*cking knows.