AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlistarWannabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Triceps lateral head wont grow

hey all, i would consider my self as an intermediate lifter with a body fat percentage of 15% give or take, when i do triceps exercises i tend to focus more on lateral and long head head and i have gained a lot of strength of strength gains but im missing the damn horseshoe action when i flex my triceps.

for the long head i tend to do overhead triceps extension and for the lateral head i tend to do cable triceps extension or skull crushers but still no difference look wise only strength is going up, what am i doing wrong?

air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Post a pic so people have an idea of what your arms actually look like, and post your full routine if you want feedback since other exercises work the tris too and it matters how everything works together volume wise. Skull crushers are also a long head focused tri exercise btw.

MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OOOHHHH I SEE...your body fat percentage may be a little too high to see the horseshoe. I think your tactic is wise...keep doing what you're doing and cut some fat.
    Marcus Morgan M.Ed, Exercise Science, Physiology

Owner of Home Fitness Galore
    Fitness Equipment , Workout Plans , & Fitness Supplements

E-mail: homefitnessgalore@gmail.com

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Perhaps it's your technique.
    Remember you can't totally isolate an area onlyreally direct more stress to it which is basically true for all body parts.
    For me most tricep movements where the elbow are out away from the body seem to hip the lateral tricep better.
    So if your doing rope push downs right at the start have elbow point out away from the body ,fairly close and do an arc motion with each arm outward.
    Your hands should end up with a pinky outward palms facing body position.
    Squeeze and hold this position for a second.
    The last 1/3 of locking out is where the lateral head is hit hard.
    Do your reps fairly strictly without swinging the weight outward.
    Other movements like close grip BP with elbows out,cross face DB extension and one arm reverse grip cable pushdowns can also help.
    Even close grip push ups with elbows more outward.