Thread: Help!!

Isabella02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Help!!

I have a year on my maintenance calories they think I could start a volume or should cut earlier. Here my photos

PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Isabella02 View Post
    I have a year on my maintenance calories they think I could start a volume or should cut earlier. Here my photos
    Are you asking if you should bulk or cut? What are your goals and who are “they”?

Isabella02 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PattyU View Post
    Are you asking if you should bulk or cut? What are your goals and who are “they”?
    Yes, I have a year in my maintenance calories and I train 4-5 times a week, I want to keep improving but I don't know whether to keep on recomp or do a volume. My photos are in my gallery

PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Isabella02 View Post
    Yes, I have a year in my maintenance calories and I train 4-5 times a week, I want to keep improving but I don't know whether to keep on recomp or do a volume. My photos are in my gallery
    I would study the stickies. Recomping works for some but usually only up to about a year for newbies. Once someone reaches a certain level, you need to bulk or cut to make significant changes depending on your goals. I am not an expert, so perhaps someone Else will chime in. It really depends on your own esthetic goals. But You don’t look like you have very high bf. I think you could do a slow bulk to build muscle until you can’t stand it anymore, then cut. What I mean by can’t stand it is when you feel uncomfortable with the amount of fat you gain. But a slow bulk minimizes the fat versus muscle gain.