xSoldSpartanx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

confusing instructions

The instructions for GNC AMP Wheybolic™ is a bit confusing because it says two scoops for every 8 ounces of water twice daily. Does that mean one 16 ounce daily or one 8 ounce daily?

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You need instructions for food?
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    I'm asking because some Wal-Mart branded stuff and it says two scoops in 8-12 ounces of water daily.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TolerantLactose is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by xSoldSpartanx View Post
    I'm asking because some Wal-Mart branded stuff and it says two scoops in 8-12 ounces of water daily.
    I can tell time. Time cannot tell me.

Formerly LactoseTolerant. I'm not very imaginative.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Ok then

Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The instructions for GNC AMP Wheybolic™ is a bit confusing because it says two scoops for every 8 ounces of water twice daily. Does that mean one 16 ounce daily or one 8 ounce daily?
    2 scoops in 8 oz water. Do that twice per day. So 4 sccops, and 16 oz water.

However I would recommend reading up on nutrition and deciding if you need that much protein from a supplement per day.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) b_andersson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Take whey when needed to meet your macros. The amount of fluid i would say is only a sugestion.

2 scoops is 40g of protein, if you have an ok diet i would say stick to 1,5 scoop per day or one scoop twice per day.