Thread: Citruline

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Citruline

What's the difference between citruline aspartate and malate?

Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xpiro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump

I'm trying to decide between 2 PWOs, one with malate and one with aspartate. The former I've been fkin with long enough for it to get lame so I want to try something fresh... But not at the cost of efficient citruline.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I haven't done my research on citrulline aspartate but there is straight l-citrulline if you're looking for a good pump.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000) AndyLausmax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    I haven't done my research on citrulline aspartate but there is straight l-citrulline if you're looking for a good pump.
    Agreed. L-citrulline is the best vasodilator out there.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I could get deep on the explanation, but it won't make a difference. The basics, to my understanding? Adding the aspartic acid to the citrulline is pretty gimmicky in that the AA is part of the synthesis process which, in part, is ATP-dependent. Just go with Citrulline by itself. Marketing is strong.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darksidi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some studies show that L-Citrulline is better for pumps than the malate version. Also some studies show that citrulline malate has better endurance and strength benefits. Once you get 6 grams of L-Citrulline, I believe that this will equal any benefits of the malate version. If you go the citrulline malate route, I would say get a product that has at least 8 grams of it in there to get the full benefits. But https://freemodafinil.com/ can be a great alternative.
    Last edited by Darksidi; 10-26-2020 at 09:21 AM.

Originally Posted by Darksidi View Post
    Some studies show that L-Citrulline is better for pumps than the malate version. Also some studies show that citrulline malate has better endurance and strength benefits. Once you get 6 grams of L-Citrulline, I believe that this will equal any benefits of the malate version. If you go the citrulline malate route, I would say get a product that has at least 8 grams of it in there to get the full benefits.
    I've been using OutLift/OutLift Amped as a pre-workout for a long time. They both contain 8g of Citrulline Malate, and the pumps are pretty good, but they're getting stale overall... I'm not getting much out of the stuff anymore in terms of energy and focus despite taking a scoop and a half, but it's not financially feasible to up my dose again. I'm interested in Mr. Hyde Nitro-X, which is the only Citrulline-containing product that uses Aspartate. Only 6 grams, but I could buy either L-Citrulline or Citrulline Malate separately to compensate for those missing 2 grams, but I wasn't sure how combining different forms would affect me, about the efficacy compared to my usual 8+ grams of Malate, and whether it'd justify the joint purchase.