millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Took a trip to Outer Banks

My dad (84) love the guy to death but is def on his last legs took a trip up to our cabin. 1st morning up there he has starts convulsing and collapses on my deck (friday). His eyes roll back and were saying goodbye to each other, very difficult and something I always feared. He recovers and is weak. Asks for noambulance and to just rest it off. I allow it, as I just want my dad to be relaxed and comfortable.

Next morning (sat) same **** happens again. I have to give him nitro spray as well because his heart is tensing. Again we say our goodbyes. By the stroke of god a random neighbour comes down our driveway and I tell him to call an ambulance. My dad is rushed to hospital and I am emotionally drained. Tell my gf about this and shes supportive.

She had ordered this fun fit fab box (subscription of trinkets for a girl $50 / month type deal and signed me up so she could get a free one.) It's at my house and last thing on my mind. I tell her I'll take care of it.

My dad asked me not to tell my mom as we were 5 hrs away and the panic would set it and she couldn't help obvs. So I dont tell her

Fathers day (sunday) again I am alone. Talk to my dad and he tells me to tell my mom. Shes crushed obvs. My gf calls and asks if I've talked to my mom yet. Tell her I have and shes broken up. My gf goes "no about the box, can she pick it up for her.." i tell her to get fkd and that my mom's in no position to drive. My gf says how important this is etc ( remember this thing was free.. and I tell her to never call me again and go straight to the Outer Banks.

I've had her on block for 4 days now and dont think I can ever forgive. Otherwise a pretty ideal relationship.

Thoughts boys?

Dad update If you were wondering. He had another seizure again after getting released from hospital and I got him back home. Waking up tommorow to be there for him so nobody else has to witness (traumatizing) pls give your dads a call or hug for me, they can go in the flash of your eyes.

With love,

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is he on medications for seizures? I’m epileptic with tonic–clonic seizures (grand mal) and my daily medication prevents them, (it’s non-addictive)

And how long have you been dating I think it’s fair to be very pissed off
    Insta is username snails.r.us

millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500) millionair is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by snailsrus View Post
    Is he on medications for seizures? I’m epileptic with tonic–clonic seizures (grand mal) and my daily medication prevents them, (it’s non-addictive)

And how long have you been dating I think it’s fair to be very pissed off
    Dating for 1 year.

No it's not epilepsy, doctors cant figure it out. I'm thinking a ruptured aneurysm but he will have to wait for a specialized doctor for that, with covid it's hard. Honestly not sure if I have days with him or weeks.

To give you an idea, this seizure lasts for about 15 minutes its heartbreaking to watch.

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by millionair View Post
    Dating for 1 year.

No it's not epilepsy, doctors cant figure it out. I'm thinking a ruptured aneurysm but he will have to wait for a specialized doctor for that, with covid it's hard. Honestly not sure if I have days with him or weeks.

To give you an idea, this seizure lasts for about 15 minutes its heartbreaking to watch.
    thats a grand mal most likely and seizure meds prevent seizures that aren’t related to epilepsy also, my hubby had to be on the same medication I take every day after his car crash because his brain injury could have caused seizures

A neurologist will order an eeg and possibly an mri (the er can do an mri) the eeg takes an hour and they are pretty easy to get scheduled I get one every 6 months so I can keep my drivers license (you can’t drive for 3 months after a seizure, and once you have a history of them you have to get bi-yearly or yearly check ups) I’ve has over 50 seizures sooooooo my doctor watches it carefully
    Insta is username snails.r.us

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sorry to hear. hope things are better. As for your GF, is this the only thing bothering you? women are god damn ****ing stupid man lol, thats why they need a man for logic thinking. just keep that in mind. hope your parents are ok.

edit, right in my drive way my grandma hit her gas pedal by accident and rammed into my dads car and my sister went through the window (srs). My grandma was only worried about her window being on a fixed income and mean while my little sister is getting taken to the hospital. I dont think my dad talked to his mother in law for months after that. he flipped on her.

AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AshkenaziJew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your GF sounds like a sociopath. SRS. Sounds like she doesn't give a sh!t about anyone but herself. Red flag and you're right to be pissed. Honestly, if you're not in love with her it's probably better to move on from someone like that if you can.

My condolences about your dad. Terrible situation.