Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rabie72 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Struggling Bench Press? GET IN

Hello fellas.

I've made a video about my own personal experience with my bench press, how I've been breaking my bench plateaum, which kind of approach and which kind of accessory lifts I've used.

I hope this video can come in handy for you aswell!

DUP (Which I'm explaining in the video) is undoubtedly one of the best approaches you can do to break plateaus no matter what exercises you’re struggling with. The point with DUP is not “chock your body” because that’s no such thing. The point with DUP is to prevent your body from getting exposed to the same stimulus over and over again, yes you might increase the weight here and there, but the total work capacity and volume will remain the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o2Q...ature=youtu.be
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnrIJRn7YxsMBpaGT8GmhOQ

Www.instagram.com/rabiesthetix

"My goal is to not wake up at 40 with the bitter realization that I've wasted my life on a job I hate because I was forced to decide on a career in my teens" - Daria.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pretty sure there is a forum rule against plugging youtube channels