SixGod11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ladies, I'm having some weight loss troubles...

Hey girls,

I started Keto 3+ weeks ago. I am a female, 32 years old, 5'7 and 202lbs.

Possibly worth noting, My husband put me on to Keto after being stumped about my lack of weight loss in a regular deficit. He's a 6+ year bodybuilder/powerlifter and has a real knack for nutrition and all things fitness. He's dropped over 150+lbs in the past being in a deficit along with cardio and weights. We both track my food and I am always in a great deficit at the end of the week.

So I did some research and was super hyped about starting this journey! I thought "finally, I can lose all this crazy weight that everybody talks about and maybe bring down some inflammation in my body!" (I suffer from chronic pain all over + fairly bad scoliosis, anything would be great to help it)

I imagine I'm going to be bombarded with such responses as "you're probably eating too much!" and "are you actually in ketosis?!" I can assure you. My deficit some days is very large, while other days at the very worst ~500 below maintenance. I also do IF and eat in a 4-6 hour window when I get home from work. I can tell you confidently, I do not eat a lot. No nuts, crazy amounts of oil, nothing. High satiety foods with low cal returns. My NEAT is very high. I'm moving all day. I also use the keto strips. I'm often the darkest reading or in the optimal range.

I'm down a total of 2, maybe 3lbs. Assuming this is probably just "water-weight" even it being so small of an amount. What gives? In anyone's experience, are their any useful things I should get checked out? Anything else I can try? I'm so frustrated with always giving things my all and almost seeing no results. Based on a lot of other users on here and all around anecdotal experiences with Keto I am not getting anywhere in comparison! It makes me want to break down and cry.

Thanks in advance guys!

snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) snailsrus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How many calories are you eating a day?

Keto and IF are just ways to restrict how much you eat

Calories in vs calories out

At your weight if you were at a true 500 calorie deficit you’d be losing weight fairly quickly even if you had hypothyroidism
    SuperHercules crew
    cancer survivor crew
    Dyslexic crew
    Friend of Mr.Wilson crew
    Ugly and old cell crew
    Cat crew
    Insomniac crew