wulyuhm is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Can I get all my protein from powder and also drink 180g at the same time?

I heard it was a myth consuming protein once every few hours was important. Also I don’t know if it’s unhealthy or bad to only consume protein supplements. I’ll try not to make it a habit to drink it all at the same time, but right now it’s 11pm and I still have 100g left for today lmao.

While I’m asking, is it ok if I just count my calories and protein, no carbs and fats? I want to cut at 1800 calories and 210g protein, and I feel like as long as I stick to that, it doesn’t matter how the carbs/fats are distributed?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    It's not a myth although its importance may have been overstated by some.
    https://www.nutritiontactics.com/mea...ein-synthesis/

Yes, calories and protein are the things that matter the most. Fat/carb is not a that significant depending on if you have any degree of insulin resistance.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wulyuhm View Post
    I heard it was a myth consuming protein once every few hours was important. Also I don’t know if it’s unhealthy or bad to only consume protein supplements. I’ll try not to make it a habit to drink it all at the same time, but right now it’s 11pm and I still have 100g left for today lmao.

While I’m asking, is it ok if I just count my calories and protein, no carbs and fats? I want to cut at 1800 calories and 210g protein, and I feel like as long as I stick to that, it doesn’t matter how the carbs/fats are distributed?
    Id make a better effort just having your calories and overall protein intake just as a part of a regular consistent meal time. Taking in 100grams in a shot sounds a bit extreme. If that happens, just let it go and try to just to do a better job having balanced meals the next day, 1 day being short isnt going to make any difference other than your energy levels may be effected the next day if your overall calories were too short. Taking in protein every "several" hours isnt something to be too concerned about.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife