Jemocca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whatever it takes

I’ve been lifting for 11 years off and on. I blow out my cns from 6-8 months of heavy intense training then feel as though I’m a potato. I need to focus and get this ish right. I suffered a back tear mostly healed up. I gained tons of weight from COVID and have lost 80% of it.

Starting stats as of today @ 212
    Incline bench 185x6
    DumbBell shoulder press standing 55sx8
    Squat 225x12
    Deadlift straight grip 315x6
    Dumbbell row single arm 115x10

PRs around 5 years ago at 19 @ 263
    Squat 410
    Bench 335
    Deadlift 540
    DB single Row 180x12
    DB shoulder press 110x6

16 @ 180 strict pressed 245 barbell shoulder press don’t know how the f I did that.

Goal is to lean up and hit Bodyweight prs of
    BWx2 Bench
    BWx2.5 Squat
    BWx3.5 Deadlift
    BWx1.5 Shoulder press
    BWx1.5 pull up

My deadlift has always been absurdly easy to raise compared to my other lifts. This will be a long journey; but, I feel the log will be beneficial

Today is a rest day. I’ve been doing full body workouts. Going to switch it up to Push Pull split since I’m about to be training for strength. Tomorrow will be pull.
    Deadlift 3 sets 365
    Lying ham curl 205
    Pull Ups 3 sets
    DB Shrugs 3 sets 115
    DB Curl 45s

My lower back was sore before lifting yesterday. I'm learning from history and the value of consistency.

So I decided no heavy deadlifts lets just do heavy back squats. A lot less hip hinge involved in the movement.

3 sets of back squat 275-7,5,5
    1 set of leg extensions 100-15-20ish?
    1 lying leg curl 170x12
    2 sets of calf extension machine 390x20

Incline bench 185-7,5,4
    T Bar Row 205-6,5,5
    DB shrug 115-20,15
    DB Shoulder Press 50s 2 sets till failure
    Rear delt machine 130x15
    Tricep dip machine 210x15
    BB bicep curls 75 12, 10

Woke up and the four pack is showing with a slight flex. Going to do active recovery today 20 minutes of stairmaster then stretch in hot tub.

Nutrition yesterday was 2300 calories had an extra four hundred calories before bed of salad. around P/C/F 47/28/25

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Consistency is a big factor.
    Even during covid shut down you should of been doing something such as body weight movements.
    Now you have to start back from a very low point to build back up.
    Log your training as well as your diet while your at it to know exactly what your doing.
    If your desire is strong enough to get back where you were you'll do it.
    Sadly most people won't.
    It takes discipline and achieving goals to move forward.
    Small goals that lead to the big one.
    Good luck.

I agree, I have what it takes. The key for me is execution and not overtraining. I would go overboard on the volume with three to five rep maxes on the big three 6 times a week. No more of that!

Wrestling made my work ethic top notch. Nothing like 28 days of practices straight and cutting weight from football offensive line and certifying in low weight class in 18 days. Easiest practice on Sunday was two hours of sprints and stairs!

Pre workout 60 gs of oats 55 gs of impact whey protein
    -10 minutes stairs
    -Hex bar deadlift 315 3 sets of 10
    -Bench first time in a while 225x5
    -Assisted pull ups 55 lbs for 12 reps major squeeze at top like posing on stage flex
    -Cable shoulder press rotator cuff a lil iffy
    -Some decline bench crunches flexing hard

Post workout 55 g impact whey, 50 g of dextrose, 10 g of creatine, 15 g of BCAAs, 3 g of iodized salt

Hot tub with intense stretching to release fascia and allow me to keep rotator and thoracic mobility. About to gain tons of muscle from memory so stretching is vital.

Rest of day
    5 eggs
    10 ounces of top sirloin
    300 grams of white potatoes
    About 2100 calories macros 40/30/30

I’ve also added tanning outside nude because apparently it increases testosterone by 200% from the Leydig cells in testes releasing more? Along with more intercourse and woman because that increases testosterone too apparently. Condoms suck... also fish oil with more dhas.

Whatever it takes 😂
    Last edited by Jemocca; 06-26-2020 at 11:34 AM.

Sore af from the hex bar deadlifts and pull ups still. Ate about 1900 calories oatmeal, protein powder, eggs, beef, and potatoes.

I’m in a recomp phase, my body is re inflating the muscle cells with the stored energy (fat). Scales not moving but everything getting tighter and bigger.

Going to have an active recovery day to shuttle some nutrients into everything before starting new job tomorrow!

10-20 minutes stairs
    20-30ish reps 1 set everything below
    Back squat
    Deadlift
    Calf raises
    DB bench
    Pull ups
    Rear delts
    Shrugs
    DB shoulder press
    Close grip bench
    DB curls
    Abs

Then hit my BCAA creatine Dextrose shake and stretch in the hot tub.

The stretching is vital for my rotators and fascia need these things flexible and not locking up!

Workout for today

Squat 275
    Leg extensions
    Lying ham curl
    Heavy calves with drop sets
    Incline bench 185
    Assisted pull ups 50 lbs the assisted allows more upper back activation for me
    Rear delts
    DB standing shoulder press
    Fat bar close grip bench
    Ez bar curl
    Decline bench an crunches sucking n pulling in for TvA

Hot tub n stretch
    Pre oats n protein powder
    After dextrose creatine salt n protein powder
    5 eggs
    Chicken breast 8 oz ish
    5 ounces top sirloin
    300 grams white potatoes

With this diet around 1900 cals off day 2200 training days it’s been more of a recomp. Going to lower off days to 1800ish. Don’t wanna drop anymore till August see where I’m at after 30 days.

Training volume is going down to 3-4 days a week so full body will work well here with new job.

Weight loss has stalled at 213 still around 1900 calories my digestive system hoards everything.

Yesterday
    Back squat 275x6,5,4
    Leg extensions
    Lying ham curl
    Calf extension machine 405x20 need to only do free weights machines are maxing again plus no stabilizers
    Bench press 225x4 205x5 185x5
    Lower it to slow eccentric and squeeze would of been explosive had I not
    T bar row 135x12
    Rear delts machine 190x7
    DB shoulder press 70x3 then lower higher volume
    Tricep Dip ext machine 290x12
    Bicep curl DB 40sX12
    Decline ab crunch super set with back extensions

I have my goal weight and numbers now
    200 pounds
    405 squat
    495 deadlift
    315 bench
    21 pull ups
    275 close grip bench

If I hit these numbers then diet down to 192-194 I should be contest ready. The hardest of these lifts will be the squat and pull ups but I’m going to add safety pin squats to jack my CNS

My deadlift increases so easily. I just wish my squat would I have the leg power to leg press 900x10 back in the day like 45-50 degrees but could only do 405 I think the safety pin squats with bracing can get it much higher.

Yesterday
    Hex bar Deadlift-365x8,7,6
    Incline Bench 185x5
    Assisted pull ups 30x8
    Ab crunches

Was a quick and easy day. I’m planning on doing
    Safety pin squats at bottom of hole 315-365ish
    Close stanced back squat 185ish to work on quad sweep
    Ham Curl body weight machine forgot name you’re at 0 degree angle go down then curl up with legs locked. Will add weight as needed
    Free weight machine calf raises
    DB Bench pure pump CNS will be fried from previous two days and safety pins
    DB Rows 115s my new gym only has 115s old one had 180s I hit them bo’s for 10 within two months... mongoloid back
    Rear delts n traps with DBs
    Pump incline bench
    Heavy close grip explosive
    EZ bar curls standing
    Decline bench crunches adding weight with a ten superset with back extension machine

T-Nation posted an article on how hamstrings and glute activation during abs increased the lower abdominis activation by 46% so I’m going to only hook my leg on the bottom part of decline and not use the top row to propel just bottom and squeeze.

Made most money in a week this year with new job I’m so damn happy! Going to ride this high and make some great habits, I’ve quit pretty much all sugar besides dextrose post workout. Been going hard since May 12 takes 90 days to form a habit so around August 10th.

I’m in the fog that is 14-16% body fat. Perseverance is key. I get so damn strong when I’m at 9-12%.

CNS has taken a beating time to recover. Safety pin squats felt heavy af stopped that and did 225 with perfect form atg more narrow stance for quads.

Good tip to get huge quads after back squat super set by holding onto side of squat rack and put your back towards your calf’s blinding at knees and do body weight extensions they’ll blow the fk up

I’ve been natural, have a buddy doing a cycle wanting to train Monday. I’ve always wanted to try alcohol as a pre workout. There was a study where people who had two shots of vodka were 20% stronger? Ronnie Coleman learned it from Dexter.

Will be pulling 405-455 hopefully he can do 495 should be if on cycle.

Close grip bench is going great I remember spotting this behemoth of a man at 6’7 benching 495 I’ve never seen the entire back chest and abs throw / shrug the weight back half way up. Motivates me to train harder

40g of oats 55 g of protein powder
    30g dextrose 55g protein
    10 ounces top sirloin
    55 g of protein
    1800 grams of watermelon
    Last edited by Jemocca; 07-04-2020 at 03:32 PM.

Wow best workout of year with buddy

Hit hex bar deadlift 405x4 ripped a callus blood gushing then did 365x6 315x10
    225x18 hex bar shrugs
    Feel weak doing numbers I was hitting at 18 need to do 405 for ten at least by August

Assisted extra wide grip pulls 50 lbs x8 for 3 sets then two drop sets
    Machine neutral grip pull downs
    Rear delt cables superset with t bar
    Calf’s superset with foward grip ez bar curls
    Then decline bench abs curling with hams and glutes for more activation.
    Finally a nice stretch n the hot tub for my third deadlift session really glad with the 90 lb increase

Ate chicken and rice after with green tea

Feeling really good taking tomorrow off for cns then hitting Push body parts Thursday
    Last edited by Jemocca; 07-07-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Going to start increasing volume thinking six sets a body part push pull
    Doing arms N shoulders tomorrow cause they not sore

Finally mastered quad building back squats felt amazing blowing up thigh veins here I come

Arms went great taking Jay Cutlers advice to pre exhaust before heavy compounds for joint longevity so did Arnold presses then BB shoulder press
    Cable extensions then ez bar extensions
    Close grip ez bar curl with pad then wide

Arms are blowing up have a ripped callus tho and have pull today so pulling out the straps

Hex bar deadlift 405
    Lying Leg curl with drop sets
    Calves
    Back and traps on whichever parts aren’t sore
    Rear delts

Hot tub. Should be a great day four pack is showing with slight flex even though I’m heavier

Also benched without any leg exercise before got 245 for 5 not bad for third time benching since Covid been focusing on incline but need to strengthen rotator at that angle now
    Last edited by Jemocca; 07-11-2020 at 04:05 AM.

30 minutes of stairs
    Incline bench a lil heavy then full body pump one set machine all around

80 grams of oats 110 g of protein p

1600 grams of watermelon 16 ounces of bottom round steak
    Last edited by Jemocca; 07-12-2020 at 07:48 AM.

Tuckered our from over reaching and consuming 900 mg of caffeine it’s time to reduce the caffeine to 300 mg when I wake up and focus on sleep and recovery next three days for consistency sakes. Once work week is over Saturday no more caffeine for a week to two to give adrenal glands a rest and to recover like a champ from the sleep

Feel amazing slept 11 hours yesterday. Tomorrow begins no caffeine till August and I’m consuming about 2400 calories 250 g of carbs 170 g of protein 70 g of fat. Studies show that after ten days of consuming 60% macros carbs compared to 30% had 45% more testosterone. I’ve been doing low carb and hard workouts For about 9 weeks May 12-July 15 so taking deprivation break but still measuring all my foods. May train today trying to wait untill I wake up and not sore anymore but my legs still feeling a lil achy.

I will be consuming green tea which has caffeine but tons of other beneficial properties not as hard as the energy drinks though
    Last edited by Jemocca; 07-18-2020 at 04:19 AM.

First workout back and holy cow
    225x18 narrow back squat stance blew my quads up I’d say hips apart compared to shoulder

Couldn’t do heavy bench whatsoever could only rep 185 from the back squats leg presses and calfs

Today have
    Pull ups
    Lying ham curl
    T bar row
    Ham curl
    Shrugs
    Ez bar close grip curl
    Shrugs
    Ez bar far grip curl

Going during lunch going to have to move fast. Going to get at least 10 pull ups hopefully add some weights to it soon that’s the difference between first and second that fat ole back

Feeling great from diet break the diet to 8-10% body fat starts tomorrow. Going through the end of September then two week maintenance break start of October then see where I wanna go from there.

I’ve stopped deadlifting (cns fatigue and lower back injury 10 months ago) for the time being because of doing HIIT on stairs and wanting to improve pull ups drastically. Gone from 2 to 11 so hopefully get 16-20ish by end of September!

Wish everyone luck about to be a statue soon!

I’m at 210 might be 200 at end of two months focused on fat and keeping carbs high so testosterone to cortisol doesn’t go crazy.

Everything is going great I’ll do two week updates on lifts
    Incline bench 185x6
    Shoulder press after cable routine to pre fatigue. I like Jay cutlers point on pre fatiguing fibers so no injuries.
    115x10
    Squat 225x13
    Pull Ups 11
    Ez bar curl 5 second eccentrics 75x12

Need to focus on sleep.

So when I’m feeling worn down af I like to incorporate a rest to where I won’t train untill I feel 100%. It’s been 5 days at 90% the high intensity stair master for 20 minutes did deep tissue damage. Going to do some hot tub sauna today try to speed up recovery so I can train Tuesday going to lower volume to 4 sets because the 6 sets has me sore af and lower intensity on stairmaster to 180 bpm.

Diet going great fluctuating at 205-208 and have a four pack flexed by end of September I’ll be 195 with a six pack. I’ll do a two week maintenance break and probably cut down to 185. Then slow bulk for a contest!

Excited I’m in tune with body now I would keep chopping the tree untill there’s nothing left now I’m letting it grow back.

Have a bunch of amino acids coming in to take before bed to increase hgh plus some radical Skadittle bangs I’m high off life big things to come.

Doing this for my business about to run every 1 percent of body fat takes four percent of blood flow need all that in my brain.

I’ve outgrown the weights at Life Time again. I figured out ravenous hunger is from overtraining and not able to heal. Going to take more rest days depending on intensity following diet.

My goals to be lean; but, I just love lifting heavy ****. With my back though I’ve stopped back squatting n deadlifting though so that blows. Some numbers of how lifts are going did 6 weeks heavy af and just finished a recovery week. I’m back in it. Adding cardio work of twenty minutes of stairs before which isn’t good I know should be seperate but I’m getting that **** done in one go.

Leg Press, isn’t the steep one it’s 20-30 degrees not the 45 degree standard one 1020 lbs x 5
    I love supersetting high rep leg press with
    DB overhead pull 115x9 their max dumb bell so excited to leave to the gym with 180s here soon
    Ez bar curl on the pad 115x12
    Ez bar extension 115x15 max ez bar deal
    Pull ups 5-11 depending on time in workout
    Chin ups 10-15