NoGluten is on a distinguished road. (+10)

no gluten no lactose, skinny guy

Hey there guys, i’m lactose and gluten intolerant. i’ve tried many whey proteins but all of them cause my stomach upset even though they don’t contain either gluten or lactose, the thing is they may contain a bit of lactose, i think that’s the reason for my upset.
    One bodybuilder gave me an advice to buy Carnivor Mass (based on beef) and i did. everything was okay in the first place but then my last 4 shakes caused my stomach upset. i dunno why, could anyone recommend me what should i do to avoid it?

one more question: i got a bit of fat on my stomach despite the fact i’m skinny, i like eating sweets, should i stop eating them?

My height is 187 centimetres
    My weight is 67 kg
    I’m 22 years old

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I wouldn't recommend anyone a "beef" protein powder. Focus on getting what you need through wholefoods if you have a sensitive stomach to shakes.

You'll need to pick a goal: whether that be to lean out or add size. More than likely you need to add some size in order to show more definition. You can't look toned if you don't have the muscle tone to back it up. You will end up looking skinny or anorexic. Overall diet is the most important factor. Head over to the nutrition forums and check out the stickies.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

beef protein

could u tell me what’s wrong with a beef gainer or protein?

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    I wouldn't recommend anyone a "beef" protein powder. Focus on getting what you need through wholefoods if you have a sensitive stomach to shakes.

You'll need to pick a goal: whether that be to lean out or add size. More than likely you need to add some size in order to show more definition. You can't look toned if you don't have the muscle tone to back it up. You will end up looking skinny or anorexic. Overall diet is the most important factor. Head over to the nutrition forums and check out the stickies.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Normally I would use a powder when I can't get enough protein from wholefoods without blowing my calorie target. If you are underweight, that's less of a problem. Eat actual beef, not beef protein. More enjoyable too.

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoGluten View Post
    It's just collagen, overpriced collagen.

As Suffolk pointed out, you need calories. At your weight hitting your macro is a joke via diet. There shouldn't be much of a reason to supplement it with protein powder. Eat more, add protein to meals, and grow.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not quality steak as it appears in advertisements. Consider how much beef is per pound, how much it would take for processing it into a dehydrated powder, and then how much that protein powder costs per serving. Beef proteins are the equivalent of a hotdog.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

meal

the trouble is that I cannot eat as much as i have to according to standards that’s why i was looking for protein i used to try to eat much but i cannot it makes me feel nauseous.
    Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    Normally I would use a powder when I can't get enough protein from wholefoods without blowing my calorie target. If you are underweight, that's less of a problem. Eat actual beef, not beef protein. More enjoyable too.

the trouble is that I cannot eat as much as i have to according to standards that’s why i was looking for protein i used to try to eat much but i cannot it makes me feel nauseous.
    You've got to push through, or eat foods that aren't as satisfying.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    You've got to push through, or eat foods that aren't as satisfying.
    And don't overestimate the amount of protein you need. .8-1g per lb of LBM is more than sufficient for most, if not all, athletic goals.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."