NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000) NLNFunKti0nz is a name known to all. (+5000)

How do some broke guys end up impregnating women? Wtf

Went to the mattress store and legit saw this 9/10 Latina woman probably in her early 20’s pregnant with a Fukboy type of guy. I went to the high end section mattress section and she Kept glancing over me cause they were at the clearance side and could hear her bf complaining about why she wanted a mattress

I dropped 1k on a mattress while they walked out with nothing and her bf saying they don’t need one but she wanted one. In my head, I was like if she was my woman, that would’ve been a mattress for her. It sucks though as I’m going home with a nice mattress only for me

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NLNFunKti0nz View Post
    Went to the mattress store and legit saw this 9/10 Latina woman probably in her early 20’s pregnant with a Fukboy type of guy. I went to the high end section mattress section and she Kept glancing over me cause they were at the clearance side and could hear her bf complaining about why she wanted a mattress

I dropped 1k on a mattress while they walked out with nothing and her bf saying they don’t need one but she wanted one. In my head, I was like if she was my woman, that would’ve been a mattress for her. It sucks though as I’m going home with a nice mattress only for me
    How? Too dumb to pullout.

But based on your post, I think you want to ask "why do some women let broke ass dudes impregnate them?" In which case the answer is: because he's better-looking and has more social status than you.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Techriding101 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe before you make up some story on the internet you should learn the price of mattresses.

High end mattress
    1k mattress

Choose one.

ส็็็็็็็ ็็็็็็็ ็็็ ส็็็ Suqat's Avatar
    Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000) Suqat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No pullout

stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Techriding101 View Post
    Maybe before you make up some story on the internet you should learn the price of mattresses.

High end mattress
    1k mattress

Choose one.
    This. A very basic "good" mattress will run you 1k. High ends are in the 5 figures.
    Positive crew.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) NitrogenWidget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by stealthlife49 View Post
    This. A very basic "good" mattress will run you 1k. High ends are in the 5 figures.
    no chit.
    got used to a king sized mattress 15 yrs ago.
    needed a new one and....fuc me.

I can sleep in a damned hammock quite nicely in warm weather but it's my experience most women do not like queen sized or smaller beds based on the fact every woman I've dated my age with decent jobs have king-sized beds, the fact i've heard them make fun of dudes with twin and queen mattresses and the fact they always want a king sized when I go on a trip with them.

sooo.... 4" king-sized memory foam mattress topper crew now.
    not a single woman has complained and most mention how comfortable it is.

as for Opies question.....every broke looser dude i know like that is either good looking and or skinny ripped, sells drugs, in a gang, a DJ, an "artist", criminal, or is just popular.
    I knew a stoner who never brushed his teeth but chick were in love with him.
    i mean this guy always had crud on his teeth but always had hot women wanting to bang him.
    maybe something else was going on I didn't know about.

rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    no chit.
    got used to a king sized mattress 15 yrs ago.
    needed a new one and....fuc me.

I can sleep in a damned hammock quite nicely in warm weather but it's my experience most women do not like queen sized or smaller beds based on the fact every woman I've dated my age with decent jobs have king-sized beds, the fact i've heard them make fun of dudes with twin and queen mattresses and the fact they always want a king sized when I go on a trip with them.

sooo.... 4" king-sized memory foam mattress topper crew now.
    not a single woman has complained and most mention how comfortable it is.

as for Opies question.....every broke looser dude i know like that is either good looking and or skinny ripped, sells drugs, in a gang, a DJ, an "artist", criminal, or is just popular.
    I knew a stoner who never brushed his teeth but chick were in love with him.
    i mean this guy always had crud on his teeth but always had hot women wanting to bang him.
    maybe something else was going on I didn't know about.
    I have a california king size. I've had 4 people sleep on it at the same time lol. Sloots love jumping on.

Btw, I was also one of these "losers" srs.

I also impregnated 2 long term gf's. pretty accurate

Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000) Briangumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Because he's good looking and he has good genetics and that's all that matters at the end of the day. I know a girl that's in a relationship with a guy in prison. He's broke and a loser, but he's good looking so that makes up for everything.

NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Went to the mattress store and legit saw this 9/10 Latina woman
    You just answered your own question right there.

EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EliasEmmanuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think you overestimate hot women. Many hot girls are complete trash personalities. Y'all be thinking this guy is lucky landing that but it all comes with a cost. She'll be bitchy as **** the moment the guy goes weak, poor or unhealthy. She will not be loyal. This if she has a **** personality which is why she likes being treated like ****.

My dad is an example of an abusive relationship. He got involved in theft and almost got killed several times. My father was an absolute sociopath. Eventually he lost all his money and health. He has nothing. Now he needs to be done dialysis every week just to stay alive after so much drinking and my mom divorced him and went off to sl00t it out and now talking to a so called rich guy from another state.

I always felt like my dad was the bad guy and in many ways he still is however my mother is absolutely disgusting in character sometimes. Completely unreasonable in most cases just bitching over nothing, that's the true cost of landing certain women. To be bitched to the grave. If anything my father did plenty for me and my brothers. He worked hard for every luxury I was able to have at an early age and my mother threw it all over board, going in massive fits of rage just when you call out his name.

This bitch being treated like that wouldn't even love you man. Even if you had her, you really wouldn't. Get girls interested in you and leave hot women to a side.

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

low quality women pick low quality men.

but yeah, I do hate it when I see this in real life.

BRB see cute AF girl, smart/intelligent/sweet going for some high grade degree. then you see her dating this guy that is like

"oh heya shawty, you goin' to school fo what...yeah yeah.dats tight...". he has this limp walk, some weird ass jeans, flatbill cap turned to the side, chitty tattoos on his arm, smoking a cig, prob hasnt showered for 2 days.

I think some women are legitimately attracted to phukking low quality men who display "IDGAF" vibes.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    How? Too dumb to pullout.

But based on your post, I think you want to ask "why do some women let broke ass dudes impregnate them?" In which case the answer is: has more social status than you.
    Youre on the misc crying why you have no one and hes got a girl preggz...keep reading that till it clicks.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you don't need money to get laid.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ispy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

hamburgerbread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hamburgerbread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hamburgerbread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hamburgerbread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hamburgerbread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hamburgerbread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hamburgerbread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hamburgerbread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hamburgerbread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hamburgerbread has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hamburgerbread has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just remember that for every hot chick there is at least 7.6 dudes tired of her chit...

You dont know the whole story OP. For all we know they could've had a mattress at home that's like 3 years old and perfectly suited to last another 5-6 years but the bish wanted to drag the guy out to get a new one (because one of her friend's BF got a new one or some stupid chit like that).
    I identify as a high repper.
    MTC ==> Medium Test Crew...Best of both worlds
    Legit Ten incher crew (PM me for proof)

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by user3657 View Post
    Youre on the misc crying why you have no one and hes got a girl preggz...keep reading that till it clicks.
    The only thing clicking is that you're some kind of retard or something.
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    because he's not daydreaming about some girl and her guy while shopping for himself

cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cadetduke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's it? Last time I went I left with a $4500 dent.

Now just give me those $200 mattresses on Amazon.

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by cadetduke View Post
    That's it? Last time I went I left with a $4500 dent.

Now just give me those $200 mattresses on Amazon.
    srs. who ever spends more then $500 on a mattress should just give me the 500. I will hand deliver and setup your new mattress and haul way the old one. spent $280 on a king 4 years ago and best investment ever.

Registered User MirinCanadian99's Avatar
    MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MirinCanadian99 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Trash attracts more trash.
    175 lbs at 14% bf. Long term goal 170 lbs at 10% bf

-No longer works in a bank crew

-Focus on myself crew

-If you’re not progressing in life, you’re doing something wrong

-Bulwark against Communism/Marxism and all other far-left ideology.

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Girls like badboys. They don't see him as a loser, they see him as a rebel without a cause.

Just priceless down the road when she gripes about how the father of her kid is a total piece of crap. It wasn't like he was a goldmine when she met him. No, she went digging in a trash heap and got garbage, what else did she expect?

ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ectobruh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Water is wet
    bench 275x9 incline DB 105x10 incline bench 225x10 deadlift: 515X9ATG squat 365x12
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Team Manlet**
    ┌∩┐(︺︹︺)┌∩┐Men Going Their Own Way Crew ➥

Austin317 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austin317 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austin317 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austin317 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austin317 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austin317 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austin317 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austin317 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austin317 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austin317 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Austin317 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    I think some women are legitimately attracted to phukking low quality men who display "IDGAF" vibes.
    I know someone that’s a stoner, no prospects, doesn’t drive but a decent looking dude with a complete IDGAF vibe right down to the way he dresses and acts and the quality of women chasing him is insane. I genuinely think the IDGAF vibe is something women are very into. You have to get some sort of initial
    Interest off them somehow but when they see you literally don’t care about anything and everything they love it. It’s stoic behaviour and women love that.

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jasonw1178 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Austin317 View Post
    I know someone that’s a stoner, no prospects, doesn’t drive but a decent looking dude with a complete IDGAF vibe right down to the way he dresses and acts and the quality of women chasing him is insane. I genuinely think the IDGAF vibe is something women are very into. You have to get some sort of initial
    Interest off them somehow but when they see you literally don’t care about anything and everything they love it. It’s stoic behaviour and women love that.
    The usually have this stupid confidence to them as well.

Met a dude like that. He's banged two of my GF's good friends. Probably banged my GF when I wasn't around. (lol JK.... I hope). Very average looking dude, manlet, really doesn't have much going for him at all, the two chicks I'm talking about said he has a small dick too. Anyways, he always has like 2-5 women at one time in his rotation. He will even tell them he has them on rotation. Super confident (of course he has more women than most Mormons) and has this man about town, big shot, know it all attitude. He showed up one time to see my GF's friend, and her other friend was there and she commented on how much of a jackass he was, but she ended up sleeping with him too.

On the flip side, I know of girls who have guys going nuts over them and I cannot see why.

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They don't pull out. How is this even a question?

Chicks are dumb as hell, and you don't need money to get laid unless you're ugly.

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    The usually have this stupid confidence to them as well.

Met a dude like that. He's banged two of my GF's good friends. Probably banged my GF when I wasn't around. (lol JK.... I hope). Very average looking dude, manlet, really doesn't have much going for him at all, the two chicks I'm talking about said he has a small dick too. Anyways, he always has like 2-5 women at one time in his rotation. He will even tell them he has them on rotation. Super confident (of course he has more women than most Mormons) and has this man about town, big shot, know it all attitude. He showed up one time to see my GF's friend, and her other friend was there and she commented on how much of a jackass he was, but she ended up sleeping with him too.

On the flip side, I know of girls who have guys going nuts over them and I cannot see why.
    I never understood women choosing to sleep with men who were lackluster in looks and bedroom performance just because they were super confident. Having several female friends - it happens. One stated she doesn't like having sex with the guy at all, but still really likes him. I think its because for women sex is less about the actual sex and more about other factors (social perception/power/etc).

I know the confidence you are talking about. its completely unabashed. it can't really be faked. women seem just drawn to it like crazy, just sucked in.
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NealIRC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Unbeliavable.

Are people in this thread, still baffled about how Hispanic girls are different than White girls?

I said it early on.

Originally Posted by NealIRC View Post
    Went to the mattress store and legit saw this 9/10 Latina woman
    You just answered your own question right there.
    Never send a Christian lawyer to go after a Jewish judge.

Women explained: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153559281

goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goober3 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Just priceless down the road when she gripes about how the father of her kid is a total piece of crap. It wasn't like he was a goldmine when she met him. No, she went digging in a trash heap and got garbage, what else did she expect?
    And that's why you don't date single moms.
    5'5''

swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swoleyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

When you're broke and have nothing going for you; you have a lot of time to talk to random girls online.
    30+ Smash and Dash Crew
    Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    Neg Liberal3lite on sight Crew

Originally Posted by swoleyo View Post
    When you're broke and have nothing going for you; you have a lot of time to talk to random girls online.
    Who are the random girls on-line?