DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50)

underdeveloped chest

Hello, recently I have been noticing that my delts seem overdeveloped compared to my chest, I do both flat bench and incline bench for my chest. Should I isolate my chest beyond those exercises or what should I do? Please help, want big chesticles.
    Attached Images

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks like you've developed some decent mass, good job

What are you currently lifting on your chest and what program are you following? How much volume are you doing on your chest?

Outside of that information, the general advice would be lift with greater intensity when working out your chest (heavier weight, more volume, more often etc take your pick)

DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50) DanishTeen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AlexSays View Post
    Looks like you've developed some decent mass, good job

What are you currently lifting on your chest and what program are you following? How much volume are you doing on your chest?

Outside of that information, the general advice would be lift with greater intensity when working out your chest (heavier weight, more volume, more often etc take your pick)
    I currently have 4x8 + 1 amrap flat bench, and 3x8-12 incline bench press

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you progressing your weights/reps every workout and are you eating enough?

Also are you lifting with good form (shoulders depressed and shoulder blades retracted to put the pressing focus on your chest). You can't do much about having a naturally small chest (I do too) but you can make the most of what you do have and usually it ends up looking just fine.

Lift with good form (if your form is poor you will not get great pec activation)
    Progress your lifts, either increasing reps or weight regularly
    Eat enough
    Be patient

It might also be worth throwing in another compound chest exercise like weighted dips

It will get there.