paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Gaining weight losing bodyfat

Not sure if this should be here or in the nutrition section.

But now that I’m back in the gym my lifts are going up again and honestly I’m getting stronger than I was before.

I’m currently 170 @15% bodyfat. If I cut I’ll be really small since I’m 6 foot. Not young I’m 36 so not looking to put on 30 pounds.

Is it possible for a natty to put on a pound a month and lose bodyfat at the same time?

Like is that what newb gains or gains one gets when he hadn’t trained seriously for a long time and keeps adding strength?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Well you could cut a little bit and then gain muscle a little bit. Maybe several cycles of this.

You don't have to cut until you're a skeleton and indeed there is no advantage and several downsides of trying this.

Recomping is technically possible but it's very easy to spin your wheels and achieve nothing - and the problem is that measuring body recomp is hard so you might go a long time before realising it's not working.

It's not slower and is certainly more reliable to run dedicated fat loss and mass gain phases.

philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) philibusters has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To get to your specific question, as a natural the only way you can likely put on a pound of muscle per month is if you are in your first year or two of consistent training. So if you are brand new to lifting, you might be able to do what you are asking about for about a year, but otherwise, it is probably not do-able.

paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) paycheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I’m better of cutting to say 12% and then bulk to 15 and etc etc?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You could. You may not have to reach 15% on the bulk either. Some weight gain should be expected but with a reasonably tight leash on calories, it should be possible to keep it mostly lean gains.

Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm currently recomping. It's a bit slower (I guess?), but that's fine by me. I prefer it to the bulk/cut cycles most prefer. Lifts are going up, muscle is increasing at a good rate, waist size is going down and abs are coming through. Whatever you choose, just be consistent, patient and follow a good program. I'm still technically a novice, so that's probably going to have a bearing on progress. Good luck to ya.
    Good Luck!

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you are at an early stage of lifting and are still physically capable of gaining easily then keep doing what you're doing if it works for you. I found in my early months/year (still pretty short on mass now to be honest aha) that i could gain muscle without really worrying about excess eating. I've only found at later stages that i need to concertedly overeat for strength/mass gains.

Make the most of it