Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My (only ever) Ex from 4 years ago texted me. What do

Hey *******s, you know me I'm an incel except for ONE girl 4 years ago who I dated for a few months. TLDR is she dumped me after a few months like I was nothing, and I moved on thinking I was dog s*it to her.

Well a few days ago she texted me out of nowhere this long message, I didnt even know it was her I had to do the classic "who's this). We did a bit of back and forth. Basically it seemed like she realizes now I was a catch and she has regrets and feels bad about what happened. She also moved and doesnt live near me anymore.

But anyway, I'm of two minds. It seems like she would be open to trying again. And in my mind, I'm literally an incel and this seems to be the only girl alive interested at all. So should I stay in contact and try to see what happens? Since she treated me like dirt before idk if I should, and it feels pathetic to do that too. What do *******s?

KrackerJackeds alt GnomeSaiyanBruh's Avatar
    GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BigBallsMcgee View Post
    Hey *******s, you know me I'm an incel except for ONE girl 4 years ago who I dated for a few months. TLDR is she dumped me after a few months like I was nothing, and I moved on thinking I was dog s*it to her.

Well a few days ago she texted me out of nowhere this long message, I didnt even know it was her I had to do the classic "who's this). We did a bit of back and forth. Basically it seemed like she realizes now I was a catch and she has regrets and feels bad about what happened. She also moved and doesnt live near me anymore.

But anyway, I'm of two minds. It seems like she would be open to trying again. And in my mind, I'm literally an incel and this seems to be the only girl alive interested at all. So should I stay in contact and try to see what happens? Since she treated me like dirt before idk if I should, and it feels pathetic to do that too. What do *******s?
    Anyone else, fuk no, keep NC.

Your situation, do it *******.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigBallsMcgee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GnomeSaiyanBruh View Post
    Anyone else, fuk no, keep NC.

Your situation, do it *******.
    Yea its basically her or nobody so............idk. If she lived here still it would be different. I probably would try but now that she's out of state its a bit harder but still. I mean she is really the only one to ever give a s*it about me to this day, I havent heard from her in 4 years but she still thinks i'm so great. its so fukin weird

struggler9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) struggler9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) struggler9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) struggler9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) struggler9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) struggler9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) struggler9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) struggler9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) struggler9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) struggler9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) struggler9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't kid yourself. If you really are an incel then she probably realized it's time to settle down slooting and is looking for you as a provider.
    If you are fine with that or not, is up to you but you could always get a younger/better gold digger.
    Provider/Gold digging aside, the long distance won't end out working well so this is a terrible idea and waste of time.

GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GnomeSaiyanBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea its basically her or nobody so............idk. If she lived here still it would be different. I probably would try but now that she's out of state its a bit harder but still. I mean she is really the only one to ever give a s*it about me to this day, I havent heard from her in 4 years but she still thinks i'm so great. its so fukin weird
    That’s women brah. I’m friends with my ex fiancé from 10 years ago. We’re still cool, but every now and then she tries to come on to me, but she’s fukin married lol.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

Originally Posted by struggler9 View Post
    Don't kid yourself. If you really are an incel then she probably realized it's time to settle down slooting and is looking for you as a provider.
    If you are fine with that or not, is up to you but you could always get a younger/better gold digger.
    Provider/Gold digging aside, the long distance won't end out working well so this is a terrible idea and waste of time.
    I cant get anyone else lol, its only her for some reason. idk man. Its a choice between her or nobody

Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kay4Kool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it's a choice between her or continuing on your journey and finding where that path lies

Pill 1: You've already have bad history and she's probably bored to see what you're up to and will leave you once things open up

Pill 2: work on yourself in all aspects of life and quit inceling

1320it is a name known to all. (+5000) 1320it is a name known to all. (+5000) 1320it is a name known to all. (+5000) 1320it is a name known to all. (+5000) 1320it is a name known to all. (+5000) 1320it is a name known to all. (+5000) 1320it is a name known to all. (+5000) 1320it is a name known to all. (+5000) 1320it is a name known to all. (+5000) 1320it is a name known to all. (+5000) 1320it is a name known to all. (+5000)

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was going to post to say 'Don't reply to her you idiot', but since you already fukked up this very obvious solution, I guess you are going to let some basic bitch jump all over your feels again. Go get 'em tiger.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I cant get anyone else lol, its only her for some reason. idk man. Its a choice between her or nobody
    I don't think that's true, but I'm not looking to debate that with you.

Just know that I've felt the same way you have before.
    "...Voidmayne...Creepin' up on ya..."

Sigma Crew | Misc ArchVillain | Misc Influencer (DM for Collabs!)

vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) vsportsguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Bro if you're that big of an incel you should take her back. It sounds like she's the only pussy you've ever had that you didn't have to pay for.

Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    I don't think that's true, but I'm not looking to debate that with you.

Just know that I've felt the same way you have before.
    I'm almost 30 and other than her I havent even kissed a girl. If not for her I'd be a supreme wizard

Originally Posted by vsportsguy View Post
    Bro if you're that big of an incel you should take her back. It sounds like she's the only pussy you've ever had that you didn't have to pay for.
    I'm leaning to this way, but its just the distance at that point. If she was still in the same state I'd probably just say fuk it.

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    Was going to post to say 'Don't reply to her you idiot', but since you already fukked up this very obvious solution, I guess you are going to let some basic bitch jump all over your feels again. Go get 'em tiger.
    I mean what do I have to lose by at least replying though? Other than her, I've never even kissed another girl dude. I'm almost 30 years old. As an incel as it can get if not for her, whats the harm in at least replying?

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm almost 30 and other than her I havent even kissed a girl. If not for her I'd be a supreme wizard
    I'm literally in the same boat, aside from a short and shameful escort phase I went through.

That girl is not your only hope. But hey if you can make it work fine, just guard your feelings.

Remember how she left you. You really want to experience that again?

I'm literally in the same boat, aside from a short and shameful escort phase I went through.

Turns out I'm not ugly, and I actually just need to fish a bit more.
    You’re not ugly, no homo. And you’re not an awkward fuk. What’s your problem? Confidence?
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

Originally Posted by GnomeSaiyanBruh View Post
    You’re not ugly, no homo. And you’re not an awkward fuk. What’s your problem? Confidence?
    I live with my parents, who are religious and against dating "non-believers". I tried this with my first ex gf and my parents made it very difficult for me to make it work. Never again.

This coronavirus chit ruined my timeline for an apartment. I was planning to be out this summer, but I was laid off my job.

I practice my skills with women when I bar crawl with Houstonmiscer.

That girl is not your only hope. But hey if you can make it work fine, just guard your feelings.

Remember how she left you. You really want to experience that again?
    I mean I'm pretty desperate dude, even just to get laid. Thats the devils advocate i guess

I live with my parents, who are religious and against dating "non-believers". I tried this with my first ex gf and my parents made it very difficult for me to make it work. Never again.

This coronavirus chit ruined my timeline for an apartment. I was planning to be out this summer, but I was laid off my job.

I practice my skills with women when I bar crawl with Houstonmiscer.
    I get it, but it’s your life, not theirs. You can make it brah, srs. When this lock down is over, go and get it man. Also, I enjoy the meet up with Houston brah threads.
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

I mean I'm pretty desperate dude, even just to get laid
    That’s not a bad thing. Take what you can get. I know that would sound rude under different circumstances, but in your case, it could work out. The only advice I can give you, is give it time and see where her heads at. If she’s doen, go from there and see what happens. Just keep your guard up, but not so much that you block her out. Also, don’t worry about traveling to get some puss. I once went a state away to hang out with a chick, and got nothing out of it. But we ended up banging/dating after. Good luck
    Nah bro I’m sweet.

exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) exyl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Anyone else, I’d give legit advice and say don’t reply any further

But you’re just gonna do it anyways aren’t ya

So godspeed *******

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this the girl you self sabotaged with? I forget how that story goes.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    You’re doing what women do. You’re essentially telling Opie that he can ‘do better’, without really taking into account who Opie is and what he brings to the table...

Opie deserves a girl that’s a user, because Opie is a user himself. And tbh, if they’re both as bad as each other, then it’s a fair trade.
    Last edited by alltrapbrah; 05-01-2020 at 01:43 AM.

user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) user3657 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude if you really believe thats all you can get, then I would just use her for that. I wouldnt get too close. Have fun, enjoy it but learn from it and gain some confidence bro. srs. Just remember dont be too clingy. If she does really come back you could very well lose her for being to clingy. Also keep in mind she could just be looking for attention, are you willing and able to put yourself through that?

Its not some magic pill to get women, but just like anything else you have to put yourself out there and be willing to make mistakes and fail so you can gain the confidence and game.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea its basically her or nobody so
    Negged for having this mentality. If you actally worked on yourself, got out of your comfort zone, improved your personality/looks/confidence etc, you'd be able to get someone else. Only when you give up is when things are truly over.

I mean she is really the only one to ever give a s*it about me to this day, I havent heard from her in 4 years but she still thinks i'm so great. its so fukin weird
    Lmao sure bro. I bet she really cares about you, that's why she had no problem with not contacting you for 4 whole years. Not checking up on you or worrying if you're even still alive.
    But now she hits you up because she wants something. Either to find out how you're doing, whether you still want her, maybe she wants an ego boost, maybe some other reason.
    But you're kidding yourself if you think she thinks that you're great and wants to get back together for real.
    If she thought you were so great, she wouldn't have dumped you like that.
    And now you think she cares about you? Lol!!!!

Can't believe the stupidity and sheer ignorance of some people on this site.
    Good luck dude. I'm sure you'll contact back and be her doormat.

edit:

. It seems like she would be open to trying again.So should I stay in contact and try to see what happens? Since she treated me like dirt before idk if I should, and it feels pathetic to do that too. What do *******s?
    Lol of course you already replied. Called it from the start.
    Did she legit say ''i want to get back together'', or are you just assuming things?
    There's no way some sloot who dumped you coldheartedly suddenly wants you back after 4 years, unless you either became a mega chad, won the lottery or became famous, or if she became pregnant and has a kid with no baby daddy in sight and needs a financial provider or is just looking for a provider in general.

In b4 she exploits your desperateness by having you send her money making you believe she wants a future with you. Will probably use some excuse how she got canned due to the corona and needs funds.
    Last edited by backinthegymbro; 05-01-2020 at 02:19 AM.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    Negged for having this mentality. If you actally worked on yourself, got out of your comfort zone, improved your personality/looks/confidence etc, you'd be able to get someone else. Only when you give up is when things are truly over.

Lmao sure bro. I bet she really cares about you, that's why she had no problem with not contacting you for 4 whole years. Not checking up on you or worrying if you're even still alive.
    But now she hits you up because she wants something. Either to find out how you're doing, whether you still want her, maybe she wants an ego boost, maybe some other reason.
    But you're kidding yourself if you think she thinks that you're great and wants to get back together for real.
    If she thought you were so great, she wouldn't have dumped you like that.
    And now you think she cares about you? Lol!!!!

Can't believe the stupidity and sheer ignorance of some people on this site.
    Good luck dude. I'm sure you'll contact back and be her doormat.

edit:

Lol of course you already replied. Called it from the start.
    Did she legit say ''i want to get back together'', or are you just assuming things?
    There's no way some sloot who dumped you coldheartedly suddenly wants you back after 4 years, unless you either became a mega chad, won the lottery or became famous, or if she became pregnant and has a kid with no baby daddy in sight and needs a financial provider or is just looking for a provider in general.

In b4 she exploits your desperateness by having you send her money making you believe she wants a future with you. Will probably use some excuse how she got canned due to the corona and needs funds.
    Dude stop with all this "just become a millionaire bro", I'm an ugly midget and nobody except this chick is interested. I'm already objectively better than 90% of black guys(except in looks obviously), yet can't get a single black girl. This chick is the only option. Most of you guys are white boys and honestly dating is easier for you. "Just be confident " dont work when you're ugly short and ethnic

I of course get what you're saying but to me, its either I give her another chance and maybe I at least get laid again, or I get nothing else until I die. Even if she plays me, wtf do I have to lose.

smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smashedurgfx10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    was in a similar situation

had a girl who didn't want to be with me back in the day strongly pursue me at a later stage

she gave a BS reason and pretty much went NC on me and dated someone else

now she's saying she wants to be with me, and I've essentially told her I don't want a relationship (with her). gonna just smash until i get bored

funny watching her put in all the effort while i sit back and do nothing. you reap what you sow

If i were you OP I'd just tell her that you don't want anything serious. may as well smash - why not. women want relationships and by not giving it to her you hold power. just make it obvious you aren't committed to her and then it'll be on your terms

If you want you could also straight up tell her no cos you turned me down before - but this has the potential to push her away if she knows you're not serious about her. If your objective is just to get laid, better to disclose less and know in your own mind you won't commit to her
    Motorcycle Crew
    Beard Crew
    8.5/10 wife or bust crew
    Deliverer of bad news crew

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dude stop with all this "just become a millionaire bro",
    Did i say to become a millionaire? No. Learn how to read.
    I said: An ex who dumped you cold blooded will ony come back IF you became a millionaire, famous, became super good looking, or became the best of all the guys she can currently get. (which might be as you currently are, if she became fat, pregnant, needs financial safety and is way out of her prime etc). Or if she's simply trying to use you for something, usually money and can smell your desperateness from miles away.

If you didn't change, and you're still the same guy she dumped without hesitation.
    What makes you think she magically fell in love with the same version of you, now 4 years later?
    How delusional do you have to be to think she actually cares about you when she dumped you and never bothered to check up on you for 4 whole years? Lmao.

But as with every guy who posts on here, you already made up your mind before you typed this out.
    So how about you edit your post, remove the ''What do'', out of it. And just do whatever you were already planning on doing, which is crawl back to her? Because let's be real, you're not here for advice. You're here for people to tell you to go back to her because that' what you're trying to do.

Also only incels think they'll never get someone else. Or that they're too ugly etc etc. They always find self made excuses as to why they fail.
    While never trying to improve themselves or go outside their comfort zone to put in some damn effort.
    But you do you dude. It's your life. Just don't come crying when you get used.

Oh and what do you have to lose? I don't know... maybe that chit feeling of getting used/dumped all over again? Smh.
    Last edited by backinthegymbro; 05-01-2020 at 09:28 AM.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How did she treat you like dirt if she was the only woman interested in you?

Nah bro I’m sweet.