Thread: Wtf is this?

woodposter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Wtf is this?

Hi, i'm a 17 year old Indonesian male teenager. I stand at 172cm/(about)61kg and have an estimated 12,5% body fat (according to the calculator lol, i'm not sure it's accurate). When you read the stats, it seems that everything's ok right, but when I open up my shirt, it looks like either my upper waist is getting slimmer or my lower waist is getting fatter and wider. Well, I think this had happened for about the last 6-8 months or longer idk. My questions are
    1. Is there any solution of this???
    2. Does this means my testosterone levels are going down? (I hope it's not)
    3. A little out of topic, but, are there any natural testosterone boosters? I mean like are those foods that are claimed to boost testosterone had real effect?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    1. Gain muscle, lose fat - this sorts out most issues
    2. I doubt it
    3. No. Most (by which I mean all) over the counter stuff is complete junk.

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    1. Gain muscle, lose fat - this sorts out most issues
    2. I doubt it
    3. No. Most (by which I mean all) over the counter stuff is complete junk.
    Hey, I mean, I read that foods such as cruciferous vegetables (cauliflower, cabbage, etc), tuna, oysters, pomegranates etc boosts testosterone, and that soy products are estrogen inducing, is that true?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by woodposter View Post
    Hey, I mean, I read that foods such as cruciferous vegetables (cauliflower, cabbage, etc), tuna, oysters, pomegranates etc boosts testosterone, and that soy products are estrogen inducing, is that true?
    There is no real evidence of this kind of thing having an effect. I would go so far as to say that the health benefits of a varied diet probably massively outweigh this.

Want to do something that will make a difference, do 1 extra rep in each set. That will have about 1000x more effect on your body composition than worrying about hormonal effect of vegetables.

Talking

Originally Posted by SuffolkPunch View Post
    There is no real evidence of this kind of thing having an effect. I would go so far as to say that the health benefits of a varied diet probably massively outweigh this.

Want to do something that will make a difference, do 1 extra rep in each set. That will have about 1000x more effect on your body composition than worrying about hormonal effect of vegetables.
    Well actually I don't lift heavy weights πŸ˜‚ as I only have a pair of 6.6 pound of dumbbells. Do you know what exercises can fix this?

FYI, I don't exactly know how my waist went from normal to nearly hourglass, maybe it's just about me got love handles or only my waist is going slimmer but not that love handles, or whatever.

Originally Posted by woodposter View Post
    Well actually I don't lift heavy weights ν ½νΈ‚ as I only have a pair of 6.6 pound of dumbbells. Do you know what exercises can fix this?
    You need to join a gym or get proper equipment. That's why I wrote (1) above. You have to work your whole body - gain muscle all over and lose fat to create definition and shape.

If you are still in lockdown, try this:
    https://www.strongerbyscience.com/no-gym/

neonaveen is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up No equipment needed!

The first bodybuilding tip that will make the single biggest difference on your rate of muscle gain is whether you are able to consecutively add more weight to the bar.

It's not going to matter how many fancy principles you use, if you aren't increasing the sheer amount you are lifting over a few months of time, you aren't building muscle as quickly as you should be.

Muscle & Fitness is dedicated to covering the full fitness landscape, regularly introducing fans to new trends in training, nutrition, gear and technology

Body building tips.
    1. Focus On Lifting More Weight Over Time.
    2. Go One Rep Short Of Failure.
    3. Only Perform Exercises That Work At Least Two Muscle Groups At Once.
    4. Fuel Your Body Right Before And After The Workout.
    5 Never Go More Than Two Weeks Without A Change.