Maluzzo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Hello! before & afterwards 55days

Hello sports friends,

my name is maluzzo and I am 35 years old. I look forward to meeting you and would like to belong to this family here. I came back to iron sports because I almost got diabetes, a fatty liver, listlessness and neurodermatitis. One day I thought to myself that I can't continue to look so unattractive, I have to do something. now i have decided on an anabolic diet and a training split for 1-2 times a week with a whole body training program. An anabolic diet is very effective, only without carbohydrates do the muscles feel empty. i feel good, much better than before! and i did everything without chemicals. I took supplements, anabol 5 by nutrex vitamin c with bioflavonoids Zinc-copper-manganese whey protein isolate here.

I have a before and after photo for you.

Maluzzo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    how can you upload photos?

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Maluzzo View Post
    how can you upload photos?
    Add them to your bodyspace/profile.

AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AlexSays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Waiting on photos on bodyspace