Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) headturner1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Krackerjacked View Post

Agreed. The biker in the field scene I was like where the f is Rip!?
    It was worth the wait lol
    Lol Rip is such a hard ass, I like Lloyd as well.

GnomeSaiyans Bruh Krackerjacked's Avatar
    Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Surprised it hasn't been boycotted with her being Chinese and all.

Wood appropriate
    Originally Posted by headturner1 View Post
    Lol Rip is such a hard ass, I like Lloyd as well.
    For sure man. I liked seeing when ol Lloyd got choked up when Jimmy was getting into rodeo.

I’d like to go ahead and go on record to let anyone not from Texas know that we sound nothing like Teeter lol
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Krackerjacked has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty huge episode y’all. Can’t say I’m a fan of the new “strong” woman stepping in.
    I get Jamie doing what he did but I still lean probably never kids crew.
    And wish Monica would pick a damn side already.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty huge episode y’all. Can’t say I’m a fan of the new “strong” woman stepping in.
    I get Jamie doing what he did but I still lean probably never kids crew.
    And wish Monica would pick a damn side already.
    Pretty disappointed in this season so far. One of the reasons I liked the series is that it wasn't so in-your-face-PC. Now they bring in the strong independent black woman who AMOGs the masculine white trader dude. Typical. And all this manly woman sht, being good riders, acting like men, the cowboys groveling for them. Just fukkin write the show without all this sht you *******s.

That buffalo riding scene was just really cringe too. These new women they brought in aren't even good actresses, and my willingness to suspend my disbelief that they're as good cowboys as the men has been pushed too far.

And really pushing the poor victim American Indian thing. Come on. They're really going hard with the zionist propaganda this season.

Still interested to see where this all goes, but man, can we get a fukking break from this sht, ever?

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    Still interested to see where this all goes, but man, can we get a fukking break from this sht, ever?
    It definitely does get pretty tiresome. Jimmys lady is a certified sloot, and I didn’t realize it but you’re right now that I think about it. The new barrel racers and tater makes the bunk house just about even. I didn’t expect them to stay but it’s looking like they may now.
    It would be cool if there was a show that held out but then again it is clown world 2020.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It definitely does get pretty tiresome. Jimmys lady is a certified sloot, and I didn’t realize it but you’re right now that I think about it. The new barrel racers and tater makes the bunk house just about even. I didn’t expect them to stay but it’s looking like they may now.
    It would be cool if there was a show that held out but then again it is clown world 2020.
    my "they live" glasses are stuck in the up position. I can't not see this sht everywhere now that I understand it. It makes almost everything unwatchable, and Yellowstone is starting to approach the unwatchable threshold.

Also wtf @ Jamie bearing 100% of the responsibility of making Beth barren. She whored around AND got knocked up, he was also just a kid doing what he thought was best, and it's 100% his fault? John not pissed at her at all? He should be pissed at himself for letting his daughter do that to herself. I get it was a fukked up thing to do all around, but zero female responsibility for their actions whatsoever...except they're also just as strong and capable as men. Those whores better be out of the bunkhouse next episode or I'm not even gonna watch the rest of it.

I'm just waiting for Jesus to come back and fix us up (srs) because it's gonna take a fukking miracle.

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my "they live" glasses are stuck in the up position. I can't not see this sht everywhere now that I understand it. It makes almost everything unwatchable, and Yellowstone is starting to approach the unwatchable threshold.

Also wtf @ Jamie bearing 100% of the responsibility of making Beth barren. She whored around AND got knocked up, he was also just a kid doing what he thought was best, and it's 100% his fault? John not pissed at her at all? He should be pissed at himself for letting his daughter do that to herself. I get it was a fukked up thing to do all around, but zero female responsibility for their actions whatsoever...except they're also just as strong and capable as men. Those whores better be out of the bunkhouse next episode or I'm not even gonna watch the rest of it.

I'm just waiting for Jesus to come back and fix us up (srs) because it's gonna take a fukking miracle.
    Agreed about Jamie.

If Beth and Rip hadn’t sexed, Beth would not have had to put Jamie in that position. Also, they both should have just told Jon when it happened. It is all of their fault, but they seem to just be using it as a reason to hate Jamie.

Rip doesn’t know why she can’t have kids yet. I bet he tries hard to go after Jamie when it is in fact his fault in the first place.

I understand that American colonizers destroyed native America. I understand there are still significant issues native Americans face today as a result.

That being said, Monica is nothing more than a virtue signaling professional victim. She has got to the point, at least for me, where her looks no longer make up for her personality.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty disappointed in this season so far. One of the reasons I liked the series is that it wasn't so in-your-face-PC. Now they bring in the strong independent black woman who AMOGs the masculine white trader dude. Typical. And all this manly woman sht, being good riders, acting like men, the cowboys groveling for them. Just fukkin write the show without all this sht you *******s.

That buffalo riding scene was just really cringe too. These new women they brought in aren't even good actresses, and my willingness to suspend my disbelief that they're as good cowboys as the men has been pushed too far.

And really pushing the poor victim American Indian thing. Come on. They're really going hard with the zionist propaganda this season.

Thanks, brah.

Had some hope for this reading earlier posts itt, but these people must be into self harm. repped

Keep believing brother. The clown world chit is annoying for sure.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ive been wanting to check this show out. Kevin costner is a great actor and ive always liked late night soap operas such as dallas. .

The previews of this show always look really good.

What is the premise?
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

Originally Posted by latverian41 View Post
    Ive been wanting to check this show out. Kevin costner is a great actor and ive always liked late night soap operas such as dallas. .

What is the premise?
    Kevin Costner is a landowner who owns and runs the biggest ranch in Montana the Yellowstone.
    It follows his family/ranch hands as they go through hell trying to ensure that the land remains theirs.
    Sloots Gon Sloot.

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kevin Costner is a landowner who owns and runs the biggest ranch in Montana the Yellowstone.
    It follows his family/ranch hands as they go through hell trying to ensure that the land remains theirs.
    Sounds a lot like dallas in some ways except in dallas it is oil,cattle and land

Think ill check this out from episode 1
    "it takes a wise man to know when he is in error and a noble man to admit to it"

Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Think ill check this out from episode 1
    Watch episode 1 and neg me for life if you don’t love it, srs.
    Movie Man
    Book Brah
    Game Guy
    Bike Boyo

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh come on. How on Earth is she supposed to take responsibility for a hysterectomy when she asked for help with a god dam abortion but Jamie tricked her to protect the family name.

Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    Agreed about Jamie.

If Beth and Rip hadn’t sexed, Beth would not have had to put Jamie in that position. Also, they both should have just told Jon when it happened. It is all of their fault, but they seem to just be using it as a reason to hate Jamie.

Rip doesn’t know why she can’t have kids yet. I bet he tries hard to go after Jamie when it is in fact his fault in the first place.

I understand that American colonizers destroyed native America. I understand there are still significant issues native Americans face today as a result.

That being said, Monica is nothing more than a virtue signaling professional victim. She has got to the point, at least for me, where her looks no longer make up for her personality.
    The idea that this land was owned by Amerindians is laughable. They were absolute savages who had no written language, never invented or discovered the wheel, and just wandered around. They never built sht here. Europeans came here and built a civilization. The natives were absolute savages. Rape, murder, cannibalism, all of it. The idea that they were peaceful or whatever is a pure anti-white zionist lie.

This is how the world used to be. Stronger, more advanced people overtake other weaker people and build stuff where they were. Seems "mean" to the weak, gay modern person, but that's how the world has always been. There is nothing wrong with it historically speaking. Plus there's good evidence that Amerindians were not the first people here. Where do you draw the line?

All of this historical BS lying has gone too far.

What is the premise?
    The first 2 seasons are for sure worth watching. Whether this one is worth watching remains to be seen, but it's not looking good right now.

Originally Posted by shmobin View Post
    Oh come on. How on Earth is she supposed to take responsibility for a hysterectomy when she asked for help with a god dam abortion but Jamie tricked her to protect the family name.
    The idea that reservation abortionists made Amerindians sterile as a rule is absolutely retarded on it's face, first of all. But assuming that's actually true, are we also to assume that Beth could be made sterile without telling her what they were doing? Way, way pushes my willingness to suspend my disbelief.

But let's assume that this is all true, she still fukked around, let the dude cum inside her vagina, had the idea to get an abortion, went to her kid brother instead of her father, and still, at her dried up age of 40-whatever, blames him 100% and has no sense of personal responsibility whatsoever. I guess that part is realistic at least.

I'll watch the next episode on Monday night and tear that one a new azzhole as well.

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The idea that this land was owned by Amerindians is laughable. They were absolute savages who had no written language, never invented or discovered the wheel, and just wandered around. They never built sht here. Europeans came here and built a civilization. The natives were absolute savages. Rape, murder, cannibalism, all of it. The idea that they were peaceful or whatever is a pure anti-white zionist lie.

This is how the world used to be. Stronger, more advanced people overtake other weaker people and build stuff where they were. Seems "mean" to the weak, gay modern person, but that's how the world has always been. There is nothing wrong with it historically speaking. Plus there's good evidence that Amerindians were not the first people here. Where do you draw the line?

All of this historical BS lying has gone too far.

The first 2 seasons are for sure worth watching. Whether this one is worth watching remains to be seen, but it's not looking good right now.

The idea that reservation abortionists made Amerindians sterile as a rule is absolutely retarded on it's face, first of all. But assuming that's actually true, are we also to assume that Beth could be made sterile without telling her what they were doing? Way, way pushes my willingness to suspend my disbelief.

But let's assume that this is all true, she still fukked around, let the dude cum inside her vagina, had the idea to get an abortion, went to her kid brother instead of her father, and still, at her dried up age of 40-whatever, blames him 100% and has no sense of personal responsibility whatsoever. I guess that part is realistic at least.

I'll watch the next episode on Monday night and tear that one a new azzhole as well.

You think I'm an ignorant savage
    And you've been so many places I guess it must be so
    But still I can not see
    If the savage one is me
    How can there be so much that you don't know?
    You don't know

You think you own whatever land you land on
    The Earth is just a dead thing you can claim
    But I know every rock and tree and creature
    Has a life, has a spirit, has a name

You think the only people who are people
    Are the people who look and think like you
    But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger
    You'll learn things you never knew you never knew

Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon,
    Or asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?
    Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains?
    Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
    Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?
    And relief washes over me in an awesome wave

Originally Posted by Ironmanlet View Post
    She's sexy, but you said it - a professional victim. And she's a pretty poor actress on top of it all.

MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattyMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just watched the finale and cot dayum. Overall I think the season started slow but ended up being entertaining. That ending tho...

ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ChrisLS8 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I need to see what this is even about. I don't watch very much TV honestly
    Thanks for your input, you frauding fat slampig-Sirfapsalot '20

Certified Jimmy Rustler

!!Misc Firearms Crew😌!!
    Fuarked Crew
    Tradie Crew
    LOL @ Tradies Crew
    Toxic Male Energy Crew
    JayDawg is a ****git Crew
    Sock with slip on Sandals Crew

Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Avalanche3319 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As president of the Taylor Sheridan fan club, just what the fook? Cheap finale of peace.
    Movie Man
    Book Brah
    Game Guy
    Bike Boyo

First 2 seasons were far better.

Last 2 episodes at least had some action, but pretty disappointing season. This was like the only show I actually watch, so my disappointment is magnified.

Last 2 episodes at least had some action, but pretty disappointing season. This was like the only show I actually watch, so my disappointment is magnified.

Caucasian, Bro/Brah/Bruh AlBHappy's Avatar
    AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AlBHappy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    7 out of 10 finale. Too many open details

Registered Pureblood scooterbrah's Avatar
    scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

agreed.

we got so bored with this season early on that the episodes just piled up on the dvr. ended up marathoning those on sunday and watched the finale after. just disappointed by all of it. hope they get back on track for S4
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.