View Poll Results: Best choice for Biden.

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Liz Warren

0 0%
  • Kamala Harris

4 21.05%
  • Pete Buttigieg

2 10.53%
  • Random Black person

6 31.58%
  • Hillary Clinton

4 21.05%
  • The best person for the job and not simply pander to the masses.

3 15.79%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bustasinclair View Post
    Oh, I agree, Mark. I don't know that there is a viable solution at this point. So, that begs the question: At what point does deficit size become unsustainable and a national security threat?
    Great question and above my pay grade
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    I didn't vote for him and I'm NPA.
    Why did you vote for Trump again?
    Not sure what this has to do with Biden losing his mind, but to answer your question, I voted for him because I liked what he had to say, in my opinion he said sh!t too many folks are afraid to say. And I agree with almost everything he says.
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Not sure what this has to do with Biden losing his mind, but to answer your question, I voted for him because I liked what he had to say, in my opinion he said sh!t too many folks are afraid to say. And I agree with almost everything he says.
    I'm guessing thats how many feel about Biden. Others will vote for him because he's not Trump (like what happened to Clinton in 2016). You cant argue Biden is losing his mind and ignore Trumps own issues like claiming we took airports from the Brits during the Revolutionary War, his slurring of speech on numerous occasions, his riffing about injecting disinfectant to combat Covid, his sudden trip to Walter Reed and on and on. Well, I guess you can argue that but its hypocritical to do so. We have two choices this year and both are in their 70's. Attempting to paint Trump as some spring chicken and Biden as 1 step away from his grave screams of the same fake news about Clinton and her health.
    ☻/
    /▌ Dm2dm crew (---Deadlift Moar to Deadlift Moar---)
    / \ 

"Squat and pull and quit listening to the static." Jim Wendler
    Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm guessing thats how many feel about Biden. Others will vote for him because he's not Trump (like what happened to Clinton in 2016). You cant argue Biden is losing his mind and ignore Trumps own issues like claiming we took airports from the Brits during the Revolutionary War, his slurring of speech on numerous occasions, his riffing about injecting disinfectant to combat Covid, his sudden trip to Walter Reed and on and on. Well, I guess you can argue that but its hypocritical to do so. We have two choices this year and both are in their 70's. Attempting to paint Trump as some spring chicken and Biden as 1 step away from his grave screams of the same fake news about Clinton and her health.
    LOL I love the crazy sh!t Trump says, I think the folks who actually run with it are just stupid, like the injecting of the disinfectant LOL classic!

But back to Biden I am not comparing him to Trump, that's apple to oranges (no pun intended ) but if I did, while Trump says off the wall sh!t it is definitely not like the crazy nutty stuff Biden says like "I know about roaches" WTF was that? Or "kids like to play with my hairy legs", I mean come on man, that is just crazy talk

To vote for someone just because you don't like the other person is silly. Lets say Biden wins, you think I would just vote for who ever he is up against at the next election even if I didn't agree with him/her??? Hell fcking no.
    On the list for Bannukah

Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jtbny has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    @BH couldn't quote because this site is shadow banning me

In response though:
    Your post seems to me to be Trumpslaining while calling what Biden says crazy talk. Both can be bat **** crazy at times, its not a zero sum game.

You voted for Trump because you liked how he talked and what he said. That's crazy to me. You admittedly said you don't follow politics which leads me to believe you really didn't follow his actual policies except "lock her up", "build that wall". If that's the case I have bad news for you, she's not locked up and there like 5 miles of wall where a wall wasn't before.

And for what its worth I think Trump trolls and the media eats it up. He's really good at ****ing with the media and is a character, so some like him. Hell, I thought he was amusing prior to his running, but amusing in a "hes so brash its funny and sad" kinda way. However, I had the presser on in my gym when he started riffing about injecting disinfectant and UV light. He was dead ass serious, and that's dangerous, but some people enjoy that kinda stuff I guess.

Many here will vote for Trump simply because hes a republican and the far left has pushed them that way. Tulsi, IMO, would have been a great pick for the left but once again they failed. Many here go out of their way to explain they really aren't fans of Trump (the person) but support him because hes a barrier against the far left ideology and I totally get that except when leadership is really needed, like during a world wide pandemic. Then we need an actual adult in charge.

Either way NY will support blue no matter who so our votes are worthless. Hence we keep getting stuck w/ Cuomo who lies about legalizing weed, messed up the bail reform, hates guns, ect ect. Trump won w/ your support now you need to turn your magic touch to whomever runs against Cuomo in 2022
    ☻/
    / \ 

Natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from. ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็ส็็็็็็็็็็็็

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    @JT

Some reasons I like Trump:

Trade. Not only have the Chinese come to the table but so have the Europeans and Canada.

You know the Canadian dumps their subsidized lumber on our markets putting our mills and loggers here in the us out of business, yet to support their own dairy industry, we cant sell them cheese. Trump put a 20% tariff on SPF products coming out of Canada. This has put the us able to mill and sell lumber and also got the Canadians open to 'renegotiating' other aspects.

Our auto industry is the number one truck maker in the world. Yet we can't sell our trucks in Europe. Trump shot a few warning shots over Germanys head and again, these countries have started talks of renegotiating trade agreement.

Of course you can discuss NATO and how none of the other member nations have upheld their funding promises. Trump is first president to call them out.

On a social level, criminal Justice reform is another HUGE one. Largest overhaul in 30 years. No one ever talks about this, but past administrations all had opportunities and yet someone it gets done under trump.

The economy. Pre-corona was the largest growth this country has seen since great depression. For minorities, record unemployment..etc.

To your point about Trump and Biden and comments. I believe Trumps says stuff on purpose to shock, and even in a sense of humor that many dont like. Biden is just plain crazy at times. Have you seen the videos and audio where he threatens people and says we will 'go outside' and settle this. Holy cow the guy is unhinged at times. I dont think you see Trump lose his composure nearly the amount of times you see it out of Biden. I think Trump is very calculated and plays his game. (which a lot of people dont like). I think Biden loses his composure and it is evident by his handlers who only want interviews with pre-approved questions...etc.

Think Biden and the recent radio interview.

Anyway, I am a Trump fan. I of course think he could be way more 'presidential', but what has that got us the past 30 years. Scripted puppets who really are propped up into power and owe people a ton of favors when they get there. I think Trump is as 'anti-politician' as one can get, freely willing to go off-script and not afraid to tell it how he feels. To me, I take the latter.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ITT we learn that all narcissists like trump
    I would like to talk to the manager

Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    @JT

Some reasons I like Trump:

Trade. Not only have the Chinese come to the table but so have the Europeans and Canada.

You know the Canadian dumps their subsidized lumber on our markets putting our mills and loggers here in the us out of business, yet to support their own dairy industry, we cant sell them cheese. Trump put a 20% tariff on SPF products coming out of Canada. This has put the us able to mill and sell lumber and also got the Canadians open to 'renegotiating' other aspects.

Our auto industry is the number one truck maker in the world. Yet we can't sell our trucks in Europe. Trump shot a few warning shots over Germanys head and again, these countries have started talks of renegotiating trade agreement.

Of course you can discuss NATO and how none of the other member nations have upheld their funding promises. Trump is first president to call them out.

On a social level, criminal Justice reform is another HUGE one. Largest overhaul in 30 years. No one ever talks about this, but past administrations all had opportunities and yet someone it gets done under trump.

The economy. Pre-corona was the largest growth this country has seen since great depression. For minorities, record unemployment..etc.

To your point about Trump and Biden and comments. I believe Trumps says stuff on purpose to shock, and even in a sense of humor that many dont like. Biden is just plain crazy at times. Have you seen the videos and audio where he threatens people and says we will 'go outside' and settle this. Holy cow the guy is unhinged at times. I dont think you see Trump lose his composure nearly the amount of times you see it out of Biden. I think Trump is very calculated and plays his game. (which a lot of people dont like). I think Biden loses his composure and it is evident by his handlers who only want interviews with pre-approved questions...etc.

Think Biden and the recent radio interview.

Anyway, I am a Trump fan. I of course think he could be way more 'presidential', but what has that got us the past 30 years. Scripted puppets who really are propped up into power and owe people a ton of favors when they get there. I think Trump is as 'anti-politician' as one can get, freely willing to go off-script and not afraid to tell it how he feels. To me, I take the latter.
    The only thing I like about Trump is the American first policy/trade/nato. The rest I could debate but I'm not trying to convince anyone either way. I respect others have a different view than mine and I can't stress enough how disappointed I am in the left with their candidate.I'm following my local races far more than the national. I've been trying to disconnect myself from the noise and watch/listen for myself but even thats been hard. I have to catch myself from falling into the media hype/soundbites taken out of context crap.
    ☻/
    / \ 

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The only thing I like about Trump is the American first policy/trade/nato. The rest I could debate but I'm not trying to convince anyone either way. I respect others have a different view than mine and I can't stress enough how disappointed I am in the left with their candidate.I'm following my local races far more than the national. I've been trying to disconnect myself from the noise and watch/listen for myself but even thats been hard. I have to catch myself from falling into the media hype/soundbites taken out of context crap.
    Are you voting Libertarian for President?
    “Find a way to get in trouble. Good trouble, necessary trouble.” Rep. John Lewis

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    Are you voting Libertarian for President?
    Probably. I voted for Stein in 2016 because the thought of Trump/Clinton made me hurl

Locally I'll vote for Katko (R) for Congress.
    ☻/
    / \ 

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably. I voted for Stein in 2016 because the thought of Trump/Clinton made me hurl

Locally I'll vote for Katko (R) for Congress.
    Jo is ok. She's not really inspiring or interesting, but at least she's not a joke. I was hoping for Amash, but Jo isn't terrible I guess. Even though N.C. might actually be in play this year the libertarian gets my vote.
    “Find a way to get in trouble. Good trouble, necessary trouble.” Rep. John Lewis

@BH couldn't quote because this site is shadow banning me

In response though:
    Your post seems to me to be Trumpslaining while calling what Biden says crazy talk. Both can be bat **** crazy at times, its not a zero sum game.

You voted for Trump because you liked how he talked and what he said. That's crazy to me. You admittedly said you don't follow politics which leads me to believe you really didn't follow his actual policies except "lock her up", "build that wall". If that's the case I have bad news for you, she's not locked up and there like 5 miles of wall where a wall wasn't before.

And for what its worth I think Trump trolls and the media eats it up. He's really good at ****ing with the media and is a character, so some like him. Hell, I thought he was amusing prior to his running, but amusing in a "hes so brash its funny and sad" kinda way. However, I had the presser on in my gym when he started riffing about injecting disinfectant and UV light. He was dead ass serious, and that's dangerous, but some people enjoy that kinda stuff I guess.

Many here will vote for Trump simply because hes a republican and the far left has pushed them that way. Tulsi, IMO, would have been a great pick for the left but once again they failed. Many here go out of their way to explain they really aren't fans of Trump (the person) but support him because hes a barrier against the far left ideology and I totally get that except when leadership is really needed, like during a world wide pandemic. Then we need an actual adult in charge.

Either way NY will support blue no matter who so our votes are worthless. Hence we keep getting stuck w/ Cuomo who lies about legalizing weed, messed up the bail reform, hates guns, ect ect. Trump won w/ your support now you need to turn your magic touch to whomever runs against Cuomo in 2022
    Lock her up? Hell no man he had me with " I will bomb the **** out of them"

Also I didn't follow politics before because they were all full of sh!t, polished politician who were like robots to me. As I started listening to Trump I got more and more involved in what he was saying then slowly started getting into politics because of how he stir sh!t up, how he just said what was on his mind and I related with him.

Then when I started doing actual research I realized I leaned more towards a republican way more than a democrat and now I am hooked on politics, its like a fcking drug!

And while my vote doesn't count, it just felt good to vote for him and trust me I made it my business at the ballot box to let everyone there know I was voting for Trump (although folks like to keep it a secret ) and their faces were priceless!

I think I mentioned this before but I walk around in the hood with a MAGA hat on
    On the list for Bannukah

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    However, I had the presser on in my gym when he started riffing about injecting disinfectant and UV light. He was dead ass serious, and that's dangerous, but some people enjoy that kinda stuff I guess.
    You do realize the medical community is & has been investing resources into the internal UV light therapy right? And the disinfectant thing everyone who isn't affected with TDS knows what he was getting at, if we have disinfectants that can kill coronavirus on surfaces why don't we have something "comparable" that could be ingested and do the same thing. If he had used the word "comparable" maybe then people would get off his @ss about that?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    This is a bodybuilding site....It is a pretty good bet that a substantial portion of us have narcissistic tendencies regardless of political persuasion. If this is news to you, then we probably need to have a talk about about a few other things....starting with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny...
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    I'm on spread.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder:
    expects constant admiration
    thinks they’re better than everyone else
    flies off the handle at the slightest criticism
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    You do realize the medical community is & has been investing resources into the internal UV light therapy right? And the disinfectant thing everyone who isn't affected with TDS knows what he was getting at, if we have disinfectants that can kill coronavirus on surfaces why don't we have something "comparable" that could be ingested and do the same thing. If he had used the word "comparable" maybe then people would get off his @ss about that?
    Again this is Trumpsplaing after the fact. It's been going on for 3 years. Biden says million instead of thousand and the right is like "look he's senile" but Trump. every single day, says something weird and the rights like "what he meant to say is".
    ☻/
    / \ 

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Again this is Trumpsplaing after the fact. It's been going on for 3 years. Biden says million instead of thousand and the right is like "look he's senile" but Trump. every single day, says something weird and the rights like "what he meant to say is".
    Not even close to the same thing, I pay no attention to the millions vs thousands crap as anyone can misspeak but Biden comes out & threatens people at his town halls and literally states he is going to beat them up. Then he says crazy off the wall $hit like kids rubbing the hair on his legs and thats how he learned about roaches and he loves kids jumping in his lap....that was in 1 sentence and anyone who tries to brush that off and say it's not all sorts of fukked up is not being honest with themselves.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Not even close to the same thing, I pay no attention to the millions vs thousands crap as anyone can misspeak but Biden comes out & threatens people at his town halls and literally states he is going to beat them up. Then he says crazy off the wall $hit like kids rubbing the hair on his legs and thats how he learned about roaches and he loves kids jumping in his lap....that was in 1 sentence and anyone who tries to brush that off and say it's not all sorts of fukked up is not being honest with themselves.
    I'm still trying to figure out what he meant when he called one woman a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier”.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Trump tends to repeat a lot of things he thinks he's heard, and he doesn't strike me as the kind of person that does his own due diligence in regards to educating himself. It's what a lot of us classless turds would sound like if we were to address the masses on subjects we know nothing of. Biden, however, is quite literally brain damaged. It's evident in the way he has difficulty remembering very simple things, forming sentences and expressing himself. Literally brain damaged.

So Trump, I get. Biden? Barely understand the dude.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Trump tends to repeat a lot of things he thinks he's heard, and he doesn't strike me as the kind of person that does his own due diligence in regards to educating himself. It's what a lot of us classless turds would sound like if we were to address the masses on subjects we know nothing of. Biden, however, is quite literally brain damaged. It's evident in the way he has difficulty remembering very simple things, forming sentences and expressing himself. Literally brain damaged.

So Trump, I get. Biden? Barely understand the dude.
    Like I said both can be true.
    ☻/
    / \ 

CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CommitmentRulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, Biden can barely form a cohesive sentence. To ignore that fact is ignoring the painfully obvious. If Biden manages to stay awake during all of the debates most of America will be surprised.

Someone needs to explain the difference between million and thousand to Joe. I get saying "Oh he meant to say thousand." But he did the SAME THING with gun deaths when he said 150 MILLION Americans had been killed by gun violence.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    Dude, Biden can barely form a cohesive sentence. To ignore that fact is ignoring the painfully obvious. If Biden manages to stay awake during all of the debates most of America will be surprised.

Someone needs to explain the difference between million and thousand to Joe. I get saying "Oh he meant to say thousand." But he did the SAME THING with gun deaths when he said 150 MILLION Americans had been killed by gun violence.
    I'm not a Biden supporter but I'll take a few gaffes over someone who lies constantly, however, I tend to ignore opinions of those who ignore all the crazy Trump has said while pointing out Bidens errors, thanks. Also of note; I'm not voting for either.
    ☻/
    / \ 

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why is it such a good idea to elect someone almost eighty years old when you wouldn't even hire anyone that old for any other normal job?
    I would like to talk to the manager

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I'm still trying to figure out what he meant when he called one woman a "lying, dog-faced pony soldier”.
    Because it comes from China...that's why. It's not racist at all. It comes from Chyna!

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    I gather from the above clip that the Indian guy is leader of the dog soldiers, and the white guy is the pony soldier, and we can infer that there may have been some lying going on. So, when Joe lashed out at a woman who questioned his electability, he responded by stringing together random bits of dialogue from obscure movies in a way that made as little sense as humanly possible. Thanks for clearing that up.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    I gather from the above clip that the Indian guy is leader of the dog soldiers, and the white guy is the pony soldier, and we can infer that there may have been some lying going on. So, when Joe lashed out at a woman who questioned his electability, he responded by stringing together random bits of dialogue from obscure movies in a way that made as little sense as humanly possible. Thanks for clearing that up.
    I was impressed that the Indians spoke English remarkably well. It was like, "I speak English so well, why am I holding this spear" good.

Long live the Pony Soldiers.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Misc Blood Drive: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175220881

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

For Hillary fans only, Trumpsters don't look, you've been warned

Spoiler!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

One for the Trumpsters

Spoiler!
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'll give Trump credit for one thing: His appointment of Jim Bridenstein as NASA Administrator was exactly the right one. I wasn't in favor of Bridenstein at first, but he's made a believer out of me. He's dedicated, knowledgeable, good sense of priorities, and he has the political skills to balance politicians with different ideologies and agendas into supporting his very pragmatic approach. For a space geek like me, this is a big deal.

Whatever you do, don't tell Trump that I approve of his NASA Administrator. That'll probably be enough to get him fired.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

Week later and we aren't any closer to having idea who Hiden Biden's team will pick and lets not kid ourselves as Joe doesn't have any say in this.