JOCK67 is not very well liked. (-100) JOCK67 is not very well liked. (-100) JOCK67 is not very well liked. (-100) JOCK67 is not very well liked. (-100) JOCK67 is not very well liked. (-100) JOCK67 is not very well liked. (-100) JOCK67 is not very well liked. (-100) JOCK67 is not very well liked. (-100) JOCK67 is not very well liked. (-100) JOCK67 is not very well liked. (-100) JOCK67 is not very well liked. (-100)

Womans over 50 full body workout

Good day all.
    Well i am finally home and have been to the local gym to join up for 6 months. My wife now wants to join and needs a program. I plan to go 5 mornings a week. My wife plans to yrain 3 times a week. She doesnt need to lose any weight. Shes over 50. I think a full body workout 3 times a week would be good. But have no clue what to suggest she does. Shes never lifted before. Does anyone have a plan that she can follow?

Thanks guys.
    Murray Forbes-Arnold
    MCIOB
    CITB
    assocRICS

pondman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pondman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pondman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pondman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pondman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pondman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pondman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pondman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pondman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pondman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pondman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your wife may not want to actually lift heavy weights. Most women in the gym seem to enjoy working with cables. They can do a lot for their bodies with cables, with higher reps. I'd suggest looking for a full body cable programs for women.