GeminiBusiness is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Best exercises for hand/finger/grip/wrist/forearm

Hello, I'm looking for great hand/finger/grip/wrist/forearm exercises. Right now I do wrist curls (and reverse wrist curls) but what else is there? I need more. Is there a way to target more muscle groups individually, or in groups? I want a more complete total hand/fingers/grip/wrist/forearm workout. So what's next? And is there any special equipment that might help? Perfect grippers?

Thanks,

G  

MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MaxMaximorum is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    rolling thunder is the ass kicker for this.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All of those can have specific things that can help each.
    Forearm work is usually targeting the forearm flexors the muscle on the underside of the lower arm.
    Grippers can help but its primally for hand strength with some forearm involved.
    Finger/ thumb strength are usually something static like plate holds but can be worked a special devise call the titans telegraph key but its a very specific tool.
    Hanging or farmers walk will work the supportive grip again with a static hold.
    I like the wrist roller,high rep wrist curls,reverse wrist curls.
    You might search a site call"the grip board" that has to do with mainly grip related exercise.
    Good luck.

Originally Posted by MaxMaximorum View Post
    rolling thunder is the ass kicker for this.
    Thanks, I'll look into that.

MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50) MarcusFitPro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great question,

Considering how the joints and muscles are interconnected in that particular region of the body, it is a great idea to perform pull-ups on a wide grip bar...maybe at a playground. The wide grip will help work your forearms and fingers to help you hang. The wrist will be stabilized and have an isometric hold while doing the pull-ups. If you can't do a pull-up, having a friend support your feet will still give you the same forearm workout, so you're still safe. Bent over barbell rows and dead lifts will also help strengthen the forearms, wrists, and fingers--it made noticeable difference for me. Placing Fat Grip on the bars that you are using will also make a difference in your grip strength and muscle tone. By using compound movements, the body will be more responsive metabolically to encourage muscle development. I hope it works out my friend. Here's a link for the Fat Gripz, you'll find the Amazon. https: //amzn.to/ 2Z3A4bm
    Marcus Morgan M.Ed, Exercise Science, Physiology

Owner of Home Fitness Galore
    Fitness Equipment , Workout Plans , & Fitness Supplements

E-mail: homefitnessgalore@gmail.com

Originally Posted by Garage Rat View Post
    All of those can have specific things that can help each.
    Forearm work is usually targeting the forearm flexors the muscle on the underside of the lower arm.
    Grippers can help but its primally for hand strength with some forearm involved.
    Finger/ thumb strength are usually something static like plate holds but can be worked a special devise call the titans telegraph key but its a very specific tool.
    Hanging or farmers walk will work the supportive grip again with a static hold.
    I like the wrist roller,high rep wrist curls,reverse wrist curls.
    You might search a site call"the grip board" that has to do with mainly grip related exercise.
    Good luck.
    Thank you, those sound like great places to start.

Originally Posted by MarcusFitPro View Post
    Great question,

Considering how the joints and muscles are interconnected in that particular region of the body, it is a great idea to perform pull-ups on a wide grip bar...maybe at a playground. The wide grip will help work your forearms and fingers to help you hang. The wrist will be stabilized and have an isometric hold while doing the pull-ups. If you can't do a pull-up, having a friend support your feet will still give you the same forearm workout, so you're still safe. Bent over barbell rows and dead lifts will also help strengthen the forearms, wrists, and fingers--it made noticeable difference for me. Placing Fat Grip on the bars that you are using will also make a difference in your grip strength and muscle tone. By using compound movements, the body will be more responsive metabolically to encourage muscle development. I hope it works out my friend. Here's a link for the Fat Gripz, you'll find the Amazon. https: //amzn.to/ 2Z3A4bm

I never would have thought of those, thanks.