dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Critique my routine please

I'm about to come off my first deload in quite a long time and so I'm starting off with slightly lower volume than prior to the deload. Just wondering if volume is too low for some muscle groups? and any other critiques you may have with the routine (balance, exercises etc). Thanks!

Day 1. Upper A

1.Bench Press 3x4-6
    2.Pendlay Row 3x4-6
    3.Incline Press 3x8-10
    4.Lat Pulldown 3x8-10
    5.Lateral Raise 2x15-20
    6.Face Pull 2x12-15
    7.Skullcrusher 2x12-15
    8.Dumbbell Curl 2x12-15

Day 2. Lower A

1.Back Squat 3x4-6
    2.Romanian DL 3x6-8
    3.Split Squat 3x8-10
    4.Leg Curls 3x10-12
    5.Standing Calves 2x12-15
    6.Seated Calves 2x12-15
    7.Cable Crunch 2x12-15
    8.Ab Leg Raise 2x12-15

Day 4. Upper B

1.Weighted Pull Up 3x4-6
    2.Overhead Press 3x4-6
    3.Seated Cable Row 3x8-10
    4.DB Bench Press 3x8-10
    5.Face Pull 2x12-15
    6.Incline Fly 2x12-15
    7.Barbell Curl 2x12-15
    8.DB Skullcrusher 2x12-15

Day 6. Lower B

1.Deadlift 3x4-6
    2.Front Squat 3x6-8
    3.Glute Ham Raise 3x8-10
    4.Leg Extension 3x12-15
    5.Standing Calves 2x12-15
    6.Seated Calves 2x12-15
    7.Cable Crunch 2x12-15
    8.Ab Leg Raise 2x12-15

Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nubgains is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What progression are you going to use?
    Good Luck!

dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10) dairycorncarne is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Nubgains View Post
    What progression are you going to use?
    Just a basic double progression. Hit the top rep in the range for all sets, increase weight by smallest increment.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Depends on how advanced you are and how you've trained in the past, but I'd guess it's not too little volume. If anything you might lose steam towards the end if you're lifting heavy on your main lifts. You may want to put things like face pulls and lateral raises at the end of the order, but that's personal preference.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Depends on how advanced you are and how you've trained in the past, but I'd guess it's not too little volume. If anything you might lose steam towards the end if you're lifting heavy on your main lifts. You may want to put things like face pulls and lateral raises at the end of the order, but that's personal preference.
    Hmm I understand. To me arm training is less taxing than laterals and face pulls so I put them at the end. Do you think arm volume is too little?

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dairycorncarne View Post
    To me arm training is less taxing than laterals and face pulls so I put them at the end.
    That's fine, just keep good form and don't go too heavy if your focus is side and rear delts.

Originally Posted by dairycorncarne View Post
    Do you think arm volume is too little?
    Again, don't know your workout history/level, but if your first four presses/pulls are heavy/intense, direct arm volume seems fine. I'd prob go more in the 8-12 rep range for your arm exercises, but yours is fine if you feel that's more effective for you.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    That's fine, just keep good form and don't go too heavy if your focus is side and rear delts.

Again, don't know your workout history/level, but if your first four presses/pulls are heavy/intense, direct arm volume seems fine. I'd prob go more in the 8-12 rep range for your arm exercises, but yours is fine if you feel that's more effective for you.
    Thanks for the help. Just had a look at fierce 5 upper lower and it’s actually quite similar volume wise. 2 push and pull compounds for 3 sets each upper day and 3 sets for bi/tri per week. This has the same push/pull compound volume and 4 sets for bi/tri per week. I’m only running this as my minimum effective volume anyway and plan to ramp up over time when I stall. Thanks again