Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arod204 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My gf was defending the guy who got shot. Said it was the officers fault for not de escalating the situation.

I said you arent going to place blame on the guy that took the cops weapon and shot at them? She said why did they get so close to him?

I'm honestly at the point where I just think her brain must be damaged or phucked. I told her I've been arrested drunk and never took a cops weapon..

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by arod204 View Post
    My gf was defending the guy who got shot. Said it was the officers fault for not de escalating the situation.

I said you arent going to place blame on the guy that took the cops weapon and shot at them? She said why did they get so close to him?

I'm honestly at the point where I just think her brain must be damaged or phucked. I told her I've been arrested drunk and never took a cops weapon..
    supposed to throw your handcuffs to the criminal and let them cuff themselves, if they dont want to then you just write a report and say he didnt want to cuff himself.
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    theres another video that shows the whole thing.

First thing, is if an aggressive criminal is holding a weapon, like a knife or a taser, the last thing you want to do is shorten distance between you and them. That just poses more a risk of being harmed and having your gun taken away. So what is the officer supposed to do?

Second he shoots the taser at him while fleeing, so even though he is fleeing, he is still acting aggressively with a weapon in hand, he is still a risk to the officers safety and the publics safety.

Third, an officer cant just give up on chasing a suspect who has stolen their weapon. When that happened it went way passed the point of just writing a warrant.
    Are we ignoring the fact two officers couldn't detain a man who was passed out drunk in a car minutes before? These two shouldn't be cops. I don't agree with the charges, but please, please don't ignore the fact these two sucked donkey balls as cops.

Maybe the ENTIRE law genre needs to be done over? Maybe throw a warrant as soon as he resist and throw a minimum year on it? We can't have people playing rambo over a suspected DUI. Place a lein on anything he owns if he doesn't turn himself in?
    I was always looking at the finger pointing at
    the moon. Now I'm just looking at the moon.
    And there’s no me looking. There’s just looking.

homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) homersexual has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by arod204 View Post

LOL @ you if she's not an exgf right about now.
    -SF Gigantes y SF 49ers-

Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jestbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chalup View Post
    Are we ignoring the fact two officers couldn't detain a man who was passed out drunk in a car minutes before? These two shouldn't be cops. I don't agree with the charges, but please, please don't ignore the fact these two sucked donkey balls as cops.

Maybe the ENTIRE law genre needs to be done over? Maybe throw a warrant as soon as he resist and throw a minimum year on it? We can't have people playing rambo over a suspected DUI. Place a lein on anything he owns if he doesn't turn himself in?
    Yes because we all know every MMA fight ends in seconds because its impossible to get out of being restrained by someone.

This is such a stupid remark saying that just because it was 2 people its on them he was able to break free of being restrained.

Have you ever been in a real fight in your life?

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chalup has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes because we all know every MMA fight ends in seconds because its impossible to get out of being restrained by someone.

This is such a stupid remark saying that just because it was 2 people its on them he was able to break free of being restrained.

Have you ever been in a real fight in your life?
    I won state champ wrestling in HS, and have had many stupid fights. The fact you don't think it's crazy from the video of the guy, going from obviously impaired, to dead, is crazy. He didn't even seem drunk to me, impaired on something else. Put a lein on everything he owns when he runs. More money for everyone if he doesn't turn himself in. The fact you think its OK to shoot a gun with civilians around when you lost your taser is absurd.

I won state champ wrestling in HS, and have had many stupid fights. The fact you don't think it's crazy from the video of the guy, going from obviously impaired, to dead, is crazy. He didn't even seem drunk to me, impaired on something else. Put a lein on everything he owns when he runs. More money for everyone if he doesn't turn himself in. The fact you think its OK to shoot a gun with civilians around when you lost your taser is absurd.
    okay so police choose not to shoot him, he then tases the cop and grabs his weapon while the other officer is trying to grab him, he shoots that officer, then shoots the one on the ground dead.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

okay so police choose not to shoot him, he then tases the cop and grabs his weapon while the other officer is trying to grab him, he shoots that officer, then shoots the one on the ground dead.
    None of this happened. Why are you posting made up scenarios? What if he did land the taser? Did the second cop not have a gun to subdue the guy if he tried to kill him? What if the cop shot someone in the head in the parking lot? What would you tell that family? "Well he missed the taser he took from me so I tried to shoot him and shot your family member instead, sorry!" Get out of here.

Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Quit nitpicking. He didn't shoot because he lost his taser, he shot because Brooks fired the taser at him. Just LOL at "more money for everyone if he doesn't turn himself in." we all know he's not paying chit. Your idea is bad. The fact that you think its OK to drive drunk, assault a police officer, steal a weapon, then run through a drive through with cops after you with civilians around is absurd.

Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000) Krunok is a name known to all. (+5000)

If police can't enforce a DUI and assault on a law enforcement, resisting arrest, etc. at the time of it happening, are we just going to be serving hundreds of warrants every single day just in case the suspect decides to do something stupid? Because serving warrants are a whole lot more dangerous. For all you know, maybe he'll claim to have been sleeping and didn't hear the knock and announce so he can start shooting at officers.

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    None of this happened. Why are you posting made up scenarios? What if he did land the taser? Did the second cop not have a gun to subdue the guy if he tried to kill him? What if the cop shot someone in the head in the parking lot? What would you tell that family? "Well he missed the taser he took from me so I tried to shoot him and shot your family member instead, sorry!" Get out of here.
    Why do you hate police officers so much?

enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) enzo818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I will be shocked if he gets convicted. If he does, then nobody will be a street cop. This isnt a George Floyd situation.

JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The one good thing coming out of all of this is that piece of sh!t trash is dead.

banks13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) banks13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) banks13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) banks13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) banks13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) banks13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) banks13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) banks13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) banks13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) banks13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) banks13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Atlanta will turn into a war zone very soon because of this. Srs

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    Per the DA...driving drunk, sleeping in a drive-through on private property, resisting arrest, violently attacking police officers, stealing their taser, & firing that taser at them at close range while fleeing, meets the cooperating with law enforcement in ATL

It literally says the taser has been fired 2x and was incapable of being fired again, which the cop knew.

But dont let facts get in the way of your chit opinion..
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So two cases in Atlanta in the news recently involving tasers. The one with Brooks and the one where those two people were pulled from their car.

On one hand, you have people arguing that the taser wasn’t a deadly weapon so the shooting of Brooks was unjustified.

On the other hand, the cops that tased the two were charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

Excuse me, what?

It almost seems like the decisions being made in Atlanta are whatever makes it worse for the police.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Liberal3lite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LinuxJon View Post
    Amount of hair strands you have: 0
    It was all just satire. Sorry if I offended anyone with my trolling and sickening posts. Peace and love to everyone.

garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) garthismad is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Didnt read chit dont need to.

We are in a clown world.

JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JIA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    It literally says the taser has been fired 2x and was incapable of being fired again, which the cop knew.

Most tasers can still be used after the cartridges are depleted you dumb piece of sh!t!

https://youtu.be/1LLVI9kObDo?t=83

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The use of force on the Brooks case is 100% justified this shouldn’t even be a discussion. The officer being charged is ludicrous and everyone ITT defending this criminal is seriously delusional
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dude was passed out in the middle of the drive through... and then blew over on a breathalyzer... I don’t care if you’re white... black... asian... when that happens you dun fukked up and you end up in cuffs in the back of a cop car. Why this dude argued and fought against the cops after that is beyond me. Could have just ended up with a DUI... instead he ended up dead.

The other thing I want to know is why the guy’s family let him get smashed at a party and then drive home.

In my mind this is very different from the George Floyd situation.

lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lildave has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So the cops partner has agreed to testify against the cop. What are the chances that the partner walks away from this alive? Dude is gonna have to be in witness protection.

Registered Gym Rat CherryPopinski's Avatar
    CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CherryPopinski has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lildave View Post
    So the cops partner has agreed to testify against the cop. What are the chances that the partner walks away from this alive? Dude is gonna have to be in witness protection.
    Disgraceful
    No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

-Socrates

Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post

Can you count how many seconds passed between the taser being fired and the cop firing back? Just so we have an idea of how much time Officer Rolfe had to determine that this upstanding young gentleman posed no threat whatsoever to his safety.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JIA View Post
    Most tasers can still be used after the cartridges are depleted you dumb piece of sh!t!

https://youtu.be/1LLVI9kObDo?t=83

Lmao.. you seem emotional. That time of the month?

completely irrelevant video. The DA has stated the stun gun was incapacitated and the officer knew that. I'm going to guess he has more facts than you do.

Oh, and the other officer on the scene has turned states witness... again, probably knows more about the situation than your hyper emotional bitch ass does.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aal04 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If he indeed kicked the guy after being shot it can possibly be manslaughter. especially if he could be saved with medical attention

But i need proof he kicked him

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Word is Atlanta PD officer's are going ghost on the job not answering their radios and night shift guys have dropped keys and went home. Gonna get interesting in ATL if this is wide-spread.

TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TonyTriangles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    he will be acquitted or get a presidential pardon
    US Navy Vet
    Misc bjj crew
    Aweir

Originally Posted by CherryPopinski View Post
    Disgraceful
    I totally agree. As I mentioned in one of my posts on the previous page though, the DA has charged him as well (for whatever reason) and pretty much coerced him into testifying against Rolfe by promising to lighten the charges. He's being played like a puppet.

This is a very corrupt political situation.

KAPAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KAPAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KAPAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KAPAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KAPAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KAPAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KAPAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KAPAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KAPAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KAPAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KAPAT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Obviously, rayshawn should have complied and not have hit the copper with a clean left and taken his taser.

Why the F*ck did the cop shoot him in the back twice? Aren't these guys supposed to be clean shots with all their training? Im no cop and its tough for me to talk about what I would do in this situation (especially because its kinda monday morning QBing) but If someones running away from me, Id shoot him in the kneecap or leg or something. Not in his ****ing back which is a pretty lethal shot.
    Last edited by KAPAT; 06-17-2020 at 05:43 PM.