All men are created equal metroins's Avatar
    metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metroins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fractured foot and wrist

I can't figure out any exercises or even cardio to do with a fractured foot and wrist.

Do I just stick to recovery/PT, meaning ice rest and mobility exercises?

I am mainly looking for some cardio exercises I can do, but I can't think of any. How can I get my heart rate up?
    Back on that injury recovery time, yoga stretching and running.

Life is easy when you take personal responsibility

MMMC - Assistant to the Assistant of the Secretary of Assistance

air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) air2fakie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Pure cardio is hard, but for exercise you could try crunch variations and, if your gym is open, hamstring curl machine, leg extension machine, hip abduction machine, and cable exercises where you attach a velcro attachment around your forearms to do things like seated curls, seated overhead extensions, seated front/side/rear delt raises, etc.

Awkward and might have limited ROM and need to do some exercises one side at a time, but better than nothing. And run anything by your doc before you do them.