30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

19 63.33%
  • Disagree

8 26.67%
  • Maybe

3 10.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Sounds like you are up for reparations regardless if you had anything to do with anyone being treated wrongly. Muh white privilege and all ya know...
    Wrong conclusion but expected.

Got any solutions to anything posted here?
    I am open to viable solutions if you have the time.....

Rolleyes
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blue9steel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    Bluesteel and El, you guys forget about the police pushing the 75 year old WHITE guy?
    Not at all, I just think that's a symptom of a different problem, over-militarization of the police force. There are good reasons the military and the police are separate organizations with different training, goals, equipment and philosophies. The tough part about real life is that there is rarely just one issue at a time and that makes diagnosis and solutions much more difficult.

x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) x-trainer ben has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Yeah, but the reason is that the media select which cases to publicize. We know from the data that there are plenty of people from other races that get shot by the police, but they rarely make national headlines because we don't have the same level of interest in such stories. Lower interest = lower ratings. If however, a black person gets shot, we already know it will be attributed to racism -- the media can fan the flames and have weeks of high ratings as they cover the ensuing carnage. It is pretty disgusting really....
    Trust me if blonde mouthy" Karen or Jenny" is under a cops knee for 9 min, I am not only watching but I am pissed off. Being a human being who lives by the golden rule makes me this way.
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    No, that’s what makes the news.

The stats do not support your claim.

The stats are not subject to who writes the narrative. The stats are what they are. The stats do not support the claims that are being run out there by those with an agenda to gain control.

These idiot legislators, in some cases, have had upwards of 45 years to address this issue. These tools are acting like this issue just became an issue in the last three years. Ffs, vote these idiots out. They had their chance.
    I remember the phrase" if it bleeds it leads" but wouldn't it be refreshing to cover more than just the one type of victim.
    Last edited by x-trainer ben; 06-18-2020 at 12:58 PM.

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    So over the past few weeks on this website every guy who doesnt "appear"to want change or evolution in policing brings up data; which I am normally in agreement with for most things but this is a perception issue as well.
    Maybe choking is the norm, maybe shooting in the back is common and maybe having the DA cover for you and your son for 2 months is common in 2020,but their is a perception of fairness issue.
    So when you talk to anyone who is AFAM in their 70s and 80s they inevitably have a story about police terrorizing them during their lifetime in various ways and methods. Now you may not agree with their analysis but they are free to see things through their own lifetime lenses. Again a perception issue.

Just dont be surprised if your glorious happy time with Andy Griffith, Barney Fife,and Matlock differ from other citizens in the country. And recall people in their 70s and 80s were not rap fans, thugs, or any other stereotypical lazy names thrown at anyone who complains about overly harsh treatment by law enforcement. Can you imagine if we had bodycam since the 50'S, what that might reveal?

I don’t disagree that some small hick towns had race problems, but That isn’t and wasn’t NY.

In NY and every major city, every race has a problem with every race, it’s not just a white issue. Except Baltimore, blacks can go anywhere without harassment, but whites can’t.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Except Baltimore, blacks can go anywhere without harassment, but whites can’t.
    So you don't ride the Soul train?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

In Witness Protection mtpockets's Avatar
    mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    He wasn't tall enough, didn't measure up, came up short

Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999

Real Heroes don't wear capes.

Keep your squats low and standards high.

You are not stuck at home, you are safe at home.

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    Can’t speak to that? But there streets we can’t walk down, hell I made a wrong turn once down a one-way, had too turn around and go the wrong to get the hell outta there, different world totally. Culture not race.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can’t speak to that? But there streets we can’t walk down, hell I made a wrong turn once down a one-way, had too turn around and go the wrong to get the hell outta there, different world totally. Culture not race.
    Its easy to speak to that, either you have ridden the train that goes right in front of Camden yards or you haven't. I have ridden it from Hunt Valley to Camden and back.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Its easy to speak to that, either you have ridden the train that goes right in front of Camden yards or you haven't. I have ridden it from Hunt Valley to Camden and back.

I drive, I don’t ride on any trains. All I mean is I can’t compare the two? All I can say is some streets you can’t walk down and not get in trouble with someone whether it’s harassment or something else.

I drive, I don’t ride on any trains. All I mean is I can’t compare the two? All I can say is some streets you can’t walk down and not get in trouble with someone whether it’s harassment or something else.
    I would expect no issues on the train? The main streets downtown are fine, yeah the bums with harass, but the back streets are dangerous as hell.

xTeTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xTeTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xTeTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xTeTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xTeTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xTeTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xTeTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xTeTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xTeTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xTeTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) xTeTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Honestly, if people want non-blacks to really start caring about police brutality, the media does need to start showing more cases where they carry out brutality against whites, Hispanics, etc.
    Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Originally Posted by xTeTe View Post
    Honestly, if people want non-blacks to really start caring about police brutality, the media does need to start showing more cases where they carry out brutality against whites, Hispanics, etc.
    Doesn't fit the narrative and they desire ratings, racial divides, fighting and deaths bring in ratings.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    I remember the phrase" if it bleeds it leads" but wouldn't it be refreshing to cover more than just the one type of victim.
    I’m not opposed to the reporting of events. I am however opposed to the media sensationalizing it with commentary designed to incite, backing the story with cherry picked, and often fabricated statistics. They did it with Covid too. These two events will likely change the landscape of this country, if not the world, for the rest of our lives. Too much of the information was incomplete, and some of it simply false... and no one is being held accountable.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Agree or Disagree?

7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 7Seconds has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The phrase "Black lives matter" carries an implicit "too" at the end; it's saying that black lives should also matter. Saying "all lives matter" is dismissing the very problems that the phrase is trying to draw attention to.
    “Find a way to get in trouble. Good trouble, necessary trouble.” Rep. John Lewis

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    He wasn't tall enough, didn't measure up, came up short

Now your getting desperate, I handed you your ass yesterday with the shrimp post and you were “silent”, now you find irrellivent topics.
    Ha, ha, I saw you in Young Guns, you were not Buckshot Billy, you was that snob who told Billy the kid, I’m gonna kill Billy the kid, then handed Billy he gun he said he was gonna kill him with.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I'll tell you what, post a video of a cop kneeling on a white Guy's neck for 2 minutes after he's dead.

I'll wait.
    There is actually a video of 4 cops on a white guy with his stomach to the floor. They are on his back, he is telling the cops he could not breath. He passed out and died and they were laughing saying he was sleeping. I am trying to find it, but as usual you only find white on black.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    The phrase "Black lives matter" carries an implicit "too" at the end; it's saying that black lives should also matter. Saying "all lives matter" is dismissing the very problems that the phrase is trying to draw attention to.
    Excellent point 7

Now your getting desperate, I handed you your ass yesterday with the shrimp post and you were “silent”, now you find irrellivent topics.
    Ha, ha, I saw you in Young Guns, you were not Buckshot Billy, you was that snob who told Billy the kid, I’m gonna kill Billy the kid, then handed Billy he gun he said he was gonna kill him with.

Hahahahahahahahahahahah
    Hahahahahahahahahaha

And b4 MT says something about shrimp, I only eat JUMBOS ahole, one step ahead buddy, big leagues boy!!!
    ^^^This is not handing me my ass Half Pint, I was silent because I didn't want to mess up ID's thread, you were cursing in there, thought you were loaded again, but I will answer you here.

Since you brought it up, I did learn something from your post. I honestly didn't you could get a Jumbo shrimp in a kids happy meal.

You know what they say, you are what you eat!

Bon Appetit

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Never looked at it in that manner.....thanks for the perspective.
    Last edited by bodyhard; 06-20-2020 at 06:15 AM.
    On the list for Bannukah

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    PICTURE

The problem arises from the false narrative put forth by BLM. Ideas of "white privilege" are taken as fact yet there are many prominent African Americans who refute the existence of such things. Or implicit bias.

You can not separate the progressive agenda from the BLM movement. THAT is the problem. Now if BLM identified the MUCH LARGER threats to black lives along with police violence, maybe people would believe they really do care about black lives. The fact is black on black crime kills many more times by incredibly large factors. But you will not hear that mentioned.

When an organization or movement named "Black Lives Matter" does not address the MUCH LARGER issues facing the life and death struggle of African American lives in this country, how can you blame people for pushing back saying..."All lives Matter". Because the BLM are not mourning the 30-50 people shot and killed every weekend in Chicago by other blacks. People feel, rightfully so, that the BLM is not an honest cause.
    RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Excellent point 7

^^^This is not handing me my ass Half Pint, I was silent because I didn't want to mess up ID's thread, you were cursing in there, thought you were loaded again, but I will answer you here.

Since you brought it up, I did learn something from your post. I honestly didn't you could get a Jumbo shrimp in a kids happy meal.

You know what they say, you are what you eat!

Bon Appetit

Lol,
    BS I handed it to you cause it was 1000x better than your stupid ride pic which isn’t even realivent, just proves my point your a jealous insecure loser and a lier. You get your period when I post and it’s funny as hell.

And you eat squirrel, maybe tasty like shrimp, but they are just tree rats.

Suck it!!!

Powerlifting in disguise induced_drag's Avatar
    induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) induced_drag has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Saw this posted. How can anyone one not address the elephant in the room?

RAW lifts
    635 Dead http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mATRBZ0gwdg
    585x7 Dead reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yf2ZkdNNNQ
    420 Bench (paused) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJ2_Q-TLIB8
    535 Squat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdgVaiTi4-8&feature=youtu.be

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by induced_drag View Post
    The problem arises from the false narrative put forth by BLM. Ideas of "white privilege" are taken as fact yet there are many prominent African Americans who refute the existence of such things. Or implicit bias.

You can not separate the progressive agenda from the BLM movement. THAT is the problem. Now if BLM identified the MUCH LARGER threats to black lives along with police violence, maybe people would believe they really do care about black lives. The fact is black on black crime kills many more times by incredibly large factors. But you will not hear that mentioned.

When an organization or movement named "Black Lives Matter" does not address the MUCH LARGER issues facing the life and death struggle of African American lives in this country, how can you blame people for pushing back saying..."All lives Matter". Because the BLM are not mourning the 30-50 people shot and killed every weekend in Chicago by other blacks. People feel, rightfully so, that the BLM is not an honest cause.
    Oh, but you DO. Almost anytime there's the topic of police brutality aimed at blacks, there will be somebody who brings up black on black crime as either a counter or a justification.

I will acknowledge that the two are most likely related, but not in the way that some want to spin it.
    I'm out, standing in my field.

64 and still a newbie.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do "All" black lives matter or just "Certain" black lives matter? #believeallwomen or #believesomewomen? Hmmm....
    Because it comes from China...that's why. It's not racist at all. It comes from Chyna!

Originally Posted by Fishman15 View Post
    Do "All" black lives matter or just "Certain" black lives matter? #believeallwomen or #believesomewomen? Hmmm....
    Both only matter when it fits a certain storyline that's being pushed.

Lol,
    BS I handed it to you cause it was 1000x better than your stupid ride pic which isn’t even realivent, just proves my point your a jealous insecure loser and a lier. You get your period when I post and it’s funny as hell.

And you eat squirrel, maybe tasty like shrimp, but they are just tree rats.

Suck it!!!
    Are you fukking nuts?? I mean seriously mentally unstable? You will make a few salient points and then trash it all by going on these fukked up tangents.

Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Karl_Hungus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by 7Seconds View Post
    That is one way to look at it. Another way is that the implicit assumption in that phrase is that white police officers are so irretrievably racist that they need to be reminded that black lives actually matter. Unfortunately for them, that entire premise is built on a foundation of bullsh!t.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Are you fukking nuts?? I mean seriously mentally unstable? You will make a few salient points and then trash it all by going on these fukked up tangents.

When Empty Pockets read my comments this morning, he stood up from his desk in a panic flash, then accidentially bumped his head on the ceiling, Haahaahaahahaa!!!!

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you fukking nuts?? I mean seriously mentally unstable? ...
    Really? Those are questions?
    It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

It's easy to not be afraid of tigers when you're sitting in your living room watching a television program about tigers. When you're in the jungle where the tigers are, it's quite a different story.