trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Deadlift/bench press focused program

Anybody knows some good powerlifting/bodybuilding program that is focused on deadlift and bench? Ofcourse squat can be in program, it just isnt my main goal. I want to increase my deadlift and bench press. And gain some muscle mass in that area.

I did Texas method which is awesome program and i got some PRs. I also did PHUL program for a while.

Thanks

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are your current numbers for squat, bench, and DL? It will help people suggest the appropriate programs.

Candito has programs for all 3. Deadlift is 12 weeks, bench is 6, so it might be possible to run bench twice alongside the DL.
    Once upon a time (maxes 2020) ...
    Squat 185, Bench 137, DL 205, @ bw 88.5 age 43

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Calgary 16 week is more dead and bench focused than a lot of the more "old school" style templates.

It's also a very accessible introduction to RTS and emerging strategies training
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee

trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10) trottl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ECGordyn View Post
    What are your current numbers for squat, bench, and DL? It will help people suggest the appropriate programs.

Candito has programs for all 3. Deadlift is 12 weeks, bench is 6, so it might be possible to run bench twice alongside the DL.
    Deadlift 419lbs, squat 375lbs, bench 254lbs.
    During my last PR session I basicly burned myself on squats, so my performance on bench and dead was not so good.

What do you think about Coan/Phillipi 10 week Deadlift Routine?

ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ECGordyn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trottl View Post
    What do you think about Coan/Phillipi 10 week Deadlift Routine?
    It looks good if your technique is dialed in. Lack of technique can really hold back a lifter. Programs with more deadlift volume, like the Calgary or the Candito, train the movement pattern very well and train it often.

Workout Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175647011&p=1630928323&viewfull=1#post1630928323

Originally Posted by WolfRose7 View Post
    Calgary 16 week is more dead and bench focused than a lot of the more "old school" style templates.

It's also a very accessible introduction to RTS and emerging strategies training
    I think im gonna go with this program. I like the fequency of deadlift and bench. I know it is a powerlifting program, but I would still like to throw some bodybuilding exercises in there. I really like heavy farmer walks. Do you know where i can use them in this program?

I think im gonna go with this program. I like the fequency of deadlift and bench. I know it is a powerlifting program, but I would still like to throw some bodybuilding exercises in there. I really like heavy farmer walks. Do you know where i can use them in this program?
    At the end of days 2 & 4. Probably shouldn't do them on a day before the deadlift days.

untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000) untranslatedZA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would suggest learning the fundamental of programming rather than running a programme someone else made.

Once you are past beginner these things start making really big differences in terms of how much time you have to train, how fast twitch you are and whether you do better with more volume or more intensity, your recovery ability, equipment available, goals, nutrition, sleep ect ect.

Depending on your BW id say you are an early intermediate, so periodisation starts becoming more relevant. On your last 4-8 week training cycle how much did you add to your lifts ? How was your fatigue management, how does that compared to the 4-8 week block before that and before that ?

Also if you got good results from the texas method, why not just adapt it slightly (or even just keep using it) for what you want. Though looking at your numbers I am not sure why you want to focus on DL and Bench (since its not like your squat is way ahead) rather than just continuing to work on all 3 at the same time.
    Athletics > Aesthetics
    I guess its time to start training again.
    - No longer in a long term relationship crew because sloots gun sloot.
    - Finishing a degree at age 30 crew

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ECGordyn View Post
    At the end of days 2 & 4. Probably shouldn't do them on a day before the deadlift days.
    Probably this, you could also add GPP work

https://articles.reactivetrainingsys...rength-sports/
    5 day full body crew

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee