lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000)

How excited are you for UFC 251?

Usman vs Burns
    Volkanovski vs Halloway
    Aldo vs Yan

Even though theres two championship fights, I have to admit I am not that interesting or excited. Already saw Max vs Alex, it was good but a second fight doesnt interest me much. Never been a fan of Usman or Burns. Aldo is great but his best days are behind him. Maybe I am just a casual these days

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Burns is getting a title shot already? Jeez. I heard Maz was having some issues in terms of pay so I guess he was out. Think it's too early for Burns tho he is riding at an all time high right now. I think he will get mauled by Usman though.

Volk vs Holloway should be a good fight, last fight was pretty close. A jacked manlet vs a lanklet.

Yan vs Aldo should be alright too. But I think Aldo will outclass him. Aldo is still a very good striker.

lol @ PVZ but Namajunas vs Andrade isn't the worst womens fight by any stretch

I think it's an okay card. Two title fights and the winner of 135 fighting for a vacant belt?

lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000) lancefraudd is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Burns is getting a title shot already? Jeez. I heard Maz was having some issues in terms of pay so I guess he was out. Think it's too early for Burns tho he is riding at an all time high right now. I think he will get mauled by Usman though.

Volk vs Holloway should be a good fight, last fight was pretty close. A jacked manlet vs a lanklet.

Yan vs Aldo should be alright too. But I think Aldo will outclass him. Aldo is still a very good striker.

lol @ PVZ but Namajunas vs Andrade isn't the worst womens fight by any stretch

I think it's an okay card. Two title fights and the winner of 135 fighting for a vacant belt?
    Yeah, winner of Aldo vs Yan will be the new champion. So I think all three are title fights. Also agreed Usman will maul Burns

sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sooby has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lancefraudd View Post
    Yeah, winner of Aldo vs Yan will be the new champion. So I think all three are title fights. Also agreed Usman will maul Burns
    oh aldo vs yan is a title fight too? I kind of assumed that since the moraes aldo fight was very close and arguably moraes won that maybe that would be the title fight.

Man Bantamweight used to be so exciting with TJ, Cejudo in the mix. But now the only reason the division stands is Moraes, Aldo cutting from 145 ... Maybe Cody can make a second run for a title.

Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Burns vs Usman already? Damn that was fast

I don’t see how Max beats Alexander, the first fight was boring
    Everything I do is biblical

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Quite savage how quickly the UFC moved on from Cejudo. Zero attempt at renegotiating (we all know he retired over money). Just said see ya and booked a new fight.

Back on topic, it's a solid card. I'm very interested to see how Burns does against the leg hugger/crotch sniffer.

The other two title fights will definitely be exciting.

Also a couple of WMMA fights which is always a great time to go and make some food or take a chit, or something.

Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Coach McGuirk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea I’m with you op. I think I became a casual like 5 years ago ish.

rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000)

Burns just ran through Woodley. Masvidal or Colby should be getting the shot before Burns. But if they are unavailable of course Burns should fight Usman. Usman overrated and I thought Colby had a slightly better performance in their fight. Burns got this one.

Volk, Max was not a close fight lol. Max had nothing for Volk (as in Volk was never in danger of being finished, anyway), and I'm a huge Max fan from Hawaii. If Max didn't make some big improvements, fight will go the same way as the first, obviously.

Also a huge Aldo fan, but Aldo is already far past prime. Yan got this.

calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) calumscotland is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    always look forward to ufc any card tbh watch them all
    Ⱳ⨊ ΔR⨊ ΔT TH⨊ ⨊DG⨊ ØF ΔN ΔɃɎSS ΔND Ⱳ⨊'R⨊ CLØS⨊ TØ Ƀ⨊ING IRR⨊VØCΔɃLɎ LØST

Degenerate Crew
    HTC
    banned crew
    Mullet crew

5'7 @ 165lbs
    bench 260lbs
    squat 300lbs
    DL 405lbs

Apostel of Black Jesus Midgetkiller's Avatar
    Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Midgetkiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Usman vs Burns is getting underrated. Usman isn't some unstoppable force and Burns has got that momentum/passion. I respect Kamaru for staying active either way. The WW division is super fun.
    - forced to wear princess dress for halloween by mom in '97
    - voted Little Miss Halloween in '97 and '98
    - loves cheetos crew
    - orange fingers crew
    - orange angus crew

lazerhead is not very helpful. (-500) lazerhead is not very helpful. (-500) lazerhead is not very helpful. (-500) lazerhead is not very helpful. (-500) lazerhead is not very helpful. (-500) lazerhead is not very helpful. (-500) lazerhead is not very helpful. (-500) lazerhead is not very helpful. (-500) lazerhead is not very helpful. (-500) lazerhead is not very helpful. (-500) lazerhead is not very helpful. (-500)
    Usman somehow managed to be more boring than Woodley. Good lord, even his name is fucking boring.

Holloway will lose again.

Aldo is an irrelevant has-been, fighting for a fake belt. He only got the title shot cause he's a recognizable name and a company man who gladly accepts the UFC slave wages. This man deserves to be clowned, he actually had the gall to say McGregor was a fake champ cause he never defended the belt. Aldo only respects people who kiss his ring before and after the fight, like Mendes and Holloway.
    Last edited by lazerhead; 06-15-2020 at 05:37 PM.

Real talk, peace. BobLoblawBrah's Avatar
    BobLoblawBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BobLoblawBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BobLoblawBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BobLoblawBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BobLoblawBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BobLoblawBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BobLoblawBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BobLoblawBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BobLoblawBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BobLoblawBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BobLoblawBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by lazerhead View Post
    Usman somehow managed to be more boring than Woodley. Good lord, even his name is fucking boring.

Holloway will lose again.

Aldo is an irrelevant has-been, fighting for a fake belt. He only got the title shot cause he's a recognizable name and a company man who gladly accepts the UFC slave wages. This man deserves to be clowned, he actually had the gall to say McGregor was a fake champ cause he never defended the belt. Aldo only respects people who kiss his ring before and after the fight, like Mendes and Holloway.
    Second all of this. It looks like Dana is desperate to get a brazilian champion.

Usman is a defensive beast, but he's boring like every other wrestler/football player in the UFC. Burns poses more of a threat on the ground, getting a sub than Woodley or Covington, and he also is way more violent and hits with more volume in the striking game.

I can see the volk v hollaway fight going 100% exactly the same. It's essentially the same fight as usman v burns, except burns has heavier hands. No amount of volume will KO volk.

Yan is the most interesting dimension of the card. Aljo should for sure be in there, they even have a story line.

Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Schnitzl has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by BobLoblawBrah View Post
    Second all of this. It looks like Dana is desperate to get a brazilian champion.

Usman is a defensive beast, but he's boring like every other wrestler/football player in the UFC. Burns poses more of a threat on the ground, getting a sub than Woodley or Covington, and he also is way more violent and hits with more volume in the striking game.

I can see the volk v hollaway fight going 100% exactly the same. It's essentially the same fight as usman v burns, except burns has heavier hands. No amount of volume will KO volk.

Yan is the most interesting dimension of the card. Aljo should for sure be in there, they even have a story line.
    Out of all the title fights usman vs burns is the only one I see as going either way. Aldo at bantam is too weak and volk will do more damage than holloways weak volume punching.

I can see how Burns takes it unless he gets K.O-ed in the 1rd round. Dude is a multiple BJJ world champ and hits like a truck.

Rose will be smart and outstrike herself into decision.

I've got :

Rose by decision
    Yan by decision
    Burns by 4th round sub

Learning and Evolving MJAffliction's Avatar
    MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm super excited. I think it's up there and as well rounded of a card as 249. There are some very intriguing fights.
    BJJ Crew
    Muay Thai Crew
    HODL crew

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
    "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
    "I don't much care where ..." said Alice.
    "Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
    -LEWIS CARROLL, Alice in Wonderland

Everything popular is wrong.
    -OSCAR WILDE, The Importance of Being Earnest

scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) scooterbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    blah/10

dont give 2 chits about Marty from Nebraska

volk/max 2 might be good unless max is shot
    MinisterOfLust: scooterbrah and Mcfreoko are the two worst posters here.

mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mp83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was gonna be Usman mauling Masvidal but then Masvidal wouldn't fight for what they offered him, so Burns stepped in.
    Green Bay Packers-Milwaukee Brewers
    Muay Thai Crew / Investing / Finance Crew / {Misc Fisherman Crew}

Torn labrum 10/13: recovered mostly

Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good card. Burns was exciting vs Woodley
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mp83 View Post
    It was gonna be Usman mauling Masvidal but then Masvidal wouldn't fight for what they offered him, so Burns stepped in.
    Colby > Masvidal or Burns > Usman

Yeah I know Usman won against Colby, but Colby would've won if it went to decision and was outperforming Usman until he was dropped. Colby beats Usman 7 or 8/10

flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) flexnation is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lot of people sleeping on Burns ITT. Would rather have watched Masvidal fight Marty but I like Burns in this matchup. Elite BJJ and solid striking vs pillow hands Marty and his crotch sniffing.
    "If you come at the king, you best not miss"
    -Omar Little

nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000) nomnom1989 is just really nice. (+1000)
    should be alright will watch
    6 feet tall 225 lbs
    phone battery never low at night crew
    @nom_nom_nomis is my instagram I follow back and like4like

Originally Posted by rgnx View Post
    Burns just ran through Woodley. Masvidal or Colby should be getting the shot before Burns. But if they are unavailable of course Burns should fight Usman. Usman overrated and I thought Colby had a slightly better performance in their fight. Burns got this one.

Volk, Max was not a close fight lol. Max had nothing for Volk (as in Volk was never in danger of being finished, anyway), and I'm a huge Max fan from Hawaii. If Max didn't make some big improvements, fight will go the same way as the first, obviously.

Also a huge Aldo fan, but Aldo is already far past prime. Yan got this.
    I mean I guess you could say he ran thru Woodley but still I think it's an early shot for the title. Till destroyed Cerrone and beat Wonderboy but then got destroyed by Woodley. I just think it's a bit early for him but who knows. He seems to have the right mentality and isn't afraid to get violent. Has a decent grappling game.

yeah I was admittedly a bit drunk watching the fight and I think two judges scored it 48-47 from what I recall. i rewatched it again and yeah I think Volk won 4 of the rounds for sure.

Disagree about Aldo tho, sure he's not a prime aldo but we were saying after he got destroyed by Conor. But has managed to beat Frankie, Moicano, Stephens and you could argue he should have got the nod vs Moraes. Aldo still a very dangerous fighter for anybody

Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gainzzz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Has a decent grappling game.
    Slight understatement brah lol

The only problem I see is that it will be his 3rd fight in 4 months..

That's 3 weight cuts, 3 training camps (even if 2 were relatively short, it's extremely intense training), and then 3 actual fights which puts the body through a lot of chit physically and mentally.

I wouldn't bet on this fight. Usman could easily smother and blanket him for 5 rounds, or Burns could rise to the occasion again and look great like he did vs Woodley.

Originally Posted by Gainzzz View Post
    Slight understatement brah lol

The only problem I see is that it will be his 3rd fight in 4 months..

That's 3 weight cuts, 3 training camps (even if 2 were relatively short, it's extremely intense training), and then 3 actual fights which puts the body through a lot of chit physically and mentally.

I wouldn't bet on this fight. Usman could easily smother and blanket him for 5 rounds, or Burns could rise to the occasion again and look great like he did vs Woodley.
    But will it hold up against Usman's wrestling? I think what Burns also has going for him is that somehow he made 155, but then moved up to 170 and looks like he hopped on a lot of brazillian creatines and looks like an undersized 185'er. He could be potentially hard to hold down with combination of size and grappling but if he gets tired I think all bets are off lol

Learning and Evolving MJAffliction's Avatar
    MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000) MJAffliction is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man, this is a good card. For fun:

Fan boy in me says I want Max to win and will take him by split decision. I am not confident, however. Alex is 18-0 or something like that and really pieced Max Up. I'd like to see the Blessed Express mix up his striking more and be more dynamic. Throw kicks, knees, elbows, threaten a takedown, etc,. A lot of the last fight was boxing on his part. I know that's his bread and butter, but Max needs to threaten Volkanovski in multiple ways. Max regains the title by SD.

Gilbert/Usman is a toss up. I would think the fight is 100% like Usman/Colby and doesn't hit the ground at all. Usman's wrestling is extremely good, as is his striking. I thought Colby was up 3-1 and would have won the decision if he hadn't been knocked out, but you have to give it to Kamaru, he took it to Colby. Usman is beatable and I think Burns will do it by UD.

Yan vs. Aldo wont be close in my opinion. Yan is more dynamic, younger and has the attributes to beat Aldo. I see Yan destroying Aldo and getting a TKO in RD 2.

Thug Rose by UD over Andrade. She was piecing Andrade up until she got slammed. I think Andrade caught lightening in a bottle.

Ribas by UD of Paige.
    BJJ Crew
    Muay Thai Crew
    HODL crew

"Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?"
    "That depends a good deal on where you want to get to," said the Cat.
    "I don't much care where ..." said Alice.
    "Then it doesn't matter which way you go," said the Cat.
    -LEWIS CARROLL, Alice in Wonderland

Everything popular is wrong.
    -OSCAR WILDE, The Importance of Being Earnest

donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50) donaldtrumpson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i'm so excited to see rose fight again she was fighting a perfect fight till that andrade bodyslammed her. rose wins by knockout and then fight zheing and wins by ko too to regain the title.

BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BootneckBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rgnx View Post
    Colby > Masvidal or Burns > Usman

Yeah I know Usman won against Colby, but Colby would've won if it went to decision and was outperforming Usman until he was dropped. Colby beats Usman 7 or 8/10
    Cope
    Per Mare Per Terram crew*
    No Facebook/twitter/oestrogen network crew*
    Rugby league crew*
    Matchmaker @ 72 virgins dating service crew*

Registered User zyzzliftswjesus's Avatar
    zyzzliftswjesus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zyzzliftswjesus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zyzzliftswjesus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zyzzliftswjesus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zyzzliftswjesus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zyzzliftswjesus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zyzzliftswjesus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zyzzliftswjesus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zyzzliftswjesus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zyzzliftswjesus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zyzzliftswjesus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BootneckBrah View Post
    Cope
    Colby would have lost the decision but he won the first 2 or so rounds well. The whole Nigerian Nyquil fandom is a massive copecel for how underwhelming he was and how well colby actually did, and how Usman had to lie about eyepokes, groin shots to slow colby's momentum down early on and even had to have the ref steal the game for him. I've got no hate for Usman other than he's a 'fake black guy' who tries to say all the hood **** but is clearly a well-to-do leave it to beaver behind doors who is just too afraid to be himself. He's a good wrestler with good conditioning so I have respect for him. But he's fake in interviews and fake humble imo.

That being said, won't watch any of his fights unless it's a colby rematch or masvidal. Not paying money for a tune-up fight in burns because Dana is too cheap.

Honestly, only fight I would've been excited for was Khabib Tony, but that's gone now.

The volvanovski rematch seems stupid to me. Holloway's heart was not in that fight I don't think he deserves it. It's just another money fight for Dana.