BigGriff85 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How Would I Get Started Learning About MMA?

I am focused on getting bigger and stronger.
    I am also focused on getting leaner and more cut.
    I am focused on improving my cardio, endurance, and strength.

But I want to put all that for use when I'm out of the army. (It'll be quite a few years, but I want an edge vs being a complete newbie)

I don't want a professional career or anything, more of a hobby. I want to get strong and lean as well, but I want a sport I can do as a hobby. My football days are over, and I want a sport that is applicable anyways.

MMA seems like an incredibly engaging sport that is extremely applicable to today's world. How would I go about learning about it?

rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000) rgnx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hobby? Join UFC gym if one is available. The trainers here at our local one are ALL active competitor fighters (some am. some pro). Scott Junk used to be a trainer here.

Membership is relatively cheap and you have access to heavy bags whenever.

EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EidFnatic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigGriff85 View Post
    I am focused on getting bigger and stronger.
    I am also focused on getting leaner and more cut.
    I am focused on improving my cardio, endurance, and strength.

But I want to put all that for use when I'm out of the army. (It'll be quite a few years, but I want an edge vs being a complete newbie)

I don't want a professional career or anything, more of a hobby. I want to get strong and lean as well, but I want a sport I can do as a hobby. My football days are over, and I want a sport that is applicable anyways.

MMA seems like an incredibly engaging sport that is extremely applicable to today's world. How would I go about learning about it?
    Come train with me at ma dojo.
    Lickle Warrior / Hulkamaniac

Tranny Crew.