shourya55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Need serious help

I have been training since a very long time.., i think i know the basic concepts of gaining muscle and losing fat but probably not enough.., today i looked myself in a new full mirror.., i feel i have few to no results.., i don't understand am i skinny fat? it looks like i have some muscle but i'm not sure what i should do from here.., should i focus on gaining muscle or losing fat? do i have enough muscle to cut? can my body still go into recomposition after years of training?

my current calories: 1800, protein: 156g, fats: 50g, carbs: 181g
    I find these calories to be quite low, also i just reduced them from 1900 last week, my weight did not move rather maybe even increased, i feel tired and hungry most of the day so i don't really want to go any lower.., i don't know what my bodyfat % is but il post a photo.
    Can someone please suggest me on what should i do now? if possible step by step, also pointing out potential mistakes.. thanks a lot in advance i appreciate the help, sorry if i sounded weird it's probably cause i am just quite sad, i really gave this my all to see no results

( I think my biggest mistake was not keeping a photo progress record which i will do now )

Split followed: Upper-lower, 4 times a week with 3 times a week HIIT ( 10 MIN )
    lifestyle otherwise is not very active
    My diet contains of 80-90% good food and 10-20% junk and processed foods

If you think i should bulk how much should i bulk?

Height: 177 cm
    Weight: 75.3 Kg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by shourya55; 06-13-2020 at 03:13 PM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    What are your max effort lifts in each main compound?

Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nightfly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You look fine to me actually.
    Originally Posted by shourya55 View Post
    I have been training since a very long time.., i think i know the basic concepts of gaining muscle and losing fat but probably not enough.., today i looked myself in a new full mirror.., i feel i have few to no results.., i don't understand am i skinny fat? it looks like i have some muscle but i'm not sure what i should do from here.., should i focus on gaining muscle or losing fat? do i have enough muscle to cut? can my body still go into recomposition after years of training?

I find these calories to be quite low, also i just reduced them from 1900 last week, my weight did not move rather maybe even increased, i feel tired and hungry most of the day so i don't really want to go any lower.., i don't know what my bodyfat % is but il post a photo.
    Can someone please suggest me on what should i do now? if possible step by step, also pointing out potential mistakes.. thanks a lot in advance i appreciate the help, sorry if i sounded weird it's probably cause i am just quite sad, i really gave this my all to see no results

( I think my biggest mistake was not keeping a photo progress record which i will do now )

xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xsquid99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You look fine to me, you're not skinny fat, you just look to be around 18-20% bodyfat. At your height and stats you would probably have some more muscle definition if you lost another 6-7kg. Your fats are too low for your current weight though, you really should be getting at least 0.4g per lb of bodyweight, so you may need to lower your carbs and raise your fats a bit, which may help you feel a little more full.
    All it takes is consistency, effort, proper nutrition, good programming, and TIME.

Don't be upset with the results you didn't get from the work you did not do.

alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) alec935 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You definitely have some muscle, but you're also overweight. If you lose weight (and hold onto your muscle) you won't be a rail, you'll have a lean athletic build

You're not skinny fat, you're just fat
    “The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." — Qui-Gon Jinn

1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1stCoachJoe will become famous soon enough. (+50)

You have a lot of body fat at present and as such, it would not be prudent to bulk at this point in my view. Training intensity and volume may be an issue you need to address with regard to building and defining muscle. Do you know what your average daily energy expenditure is in calories vs. what you are taking in? Are you tracking these carefully? These are your core numbers that will define whether you will lose, maintain, or gain body fat in due course. It may take some trial and error to get your numbers fine-tuned, however, it will be worth it to do so. I hope that helps.
    Without proper diets and effective meal plans dialed in, you might well be spitting in the wind.