shourya55 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Need serious help

I have been training since a very long time.., i think i know the basic concepts of gaining muscle and losing fat but probably not enough.., today i looked myself in a new full mirror.., i feel i have few to no results.., i don't understand am i skinny fat? it looks like i have some muscle but i'm not sure what i should do from here.., should i focus on gaining muscle or losing fat? do i have enough muscle to cut? can my body still go into recomposition after years of training?

my current calories: 1800, protein: 156g, fats: 50g, carbs: 181g
    I find these calories to be quite low, also i just reduced them from 1900 last week, my weight did not move rather maybe even increased, i feel tired and hungry most of the day so i don't really want to go any lower.., i don't know what my bodyfat % is but il post a photo.
    Can someone please suggest me on what should i do now? if possible step by step, also pointing out potential mistakes.. thanks a lot in advance i appreciate the help, sorry if i sounded weird it's probably cause i am just quite sad, i really gave this my all to see no results

( I think my biggest mistake was not keeping a photo progress record which i will do now )

Split followed: Upper-lower, 4 times a week with 3 times a week HIIT ( 10 MIN )
    lifestyle otherwise is not very active
    My diet contains of 80-90% good food and 10-20% junk and processed foods

If you think i should bulk how much should i bulk?

Height: 177 cm
    Weight: 75.3 Kg
    Attached Images
    Last edited by shourya55; 06-13-2020 at 03:13 PM.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    What are your max effort lifts in each main compound?