themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) themorganator4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ideas on weight when I return to the gym

Ok so gyms are closed still (at least in the UK) and although I have been doing home workouts, they have been pretty poor and half arsed as I need to lift actual weights! I get no enjoyment or sense of achievement with bodyweight exercises.

I was just starting a new programme (Viking programme in the sticky) and as a result I reduced my weight on bench squat etc to compensate for the higher reps.

I started on 70kg squat which was easy and 50kg bench which was also pretty easy. My plan was to increase by 2.5kg each time I successfully completed the set but then coronavirus came along and the doors were shut.

Now my question is, when we go back (lets say September to be safe) what weight should I start at? I was thinking of attempting the weights I did previously but with 5 months off, I think that may be a bit too optimistic.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    No you should take a substantial amount of weight off. You will have lost a lot of neural efficiency and maybe some muscle tissue too. Plus, you will be incredibly sore when first starting which could cause your first few workouts to get disrupted. So start off easy. Take 10-15kg off everything. You can always increase it a little faster than the program recommends in the first couple of weeks.