Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imnew1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    double post

cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    But i'm ugly and short and balding I won't get another girlfriend like her.

I know man. I know it's creepy and sad. I just find life so meaningless and pointless. I've seen a psychologist it hasn't really helped. It helped a bit but not that much. I just can't move on. It's weird some days I remember her so well other times not so much but it makes me so depressed (still) just knowing I failed, I won't do better and i'm lonely. I know this girl was a "hoe" but I keep thinking, I could of made her a girlfriend. I could be going out with her doing fun stuff, sex etc now I got no one and i'm ugly.

Yes guess you're right I was still so excited to be with her and so many things I wanted to do with her, Sooo many things. But at the same time it's like, imagine if I ddid all those things, she probably would of cheated anyway. But would she? who knows. it still hurts to think about it.

This is such cope man there wont be another ****ng time, there wont be im ugly now man. and the girls I attrct aren't like my ex. learning experience sure, but what if someone dies in a helicopter accident .e.g. kobe byrant? don't worry koby it's a learning experience!!

thanks man

nothing works man

Man, are you me?

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cantsquat315 View Post
    Man, are you me?
    I don't know man been over 1 year and still sad about it. sucks so bad man. just go to work do some pointless **** at the bank pretend to be happy rot on the weekend . at least she gave me something meaningful to live for.
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew *
    * clown world crew *
    * Can't get a better girl than my oneitis crew*
    * Feel depressed that I can't remember my oneitis crew *

sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000) sandman2019 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Imnew1 View Post
    It's been said over and over and over to you about what to do, and that this chick was nothing. The real problem remains yourself. You view yourself as an ugly loser with nothing to offer to anybody and no genuine interests or happiness before you even met her. You had problems way before this girl apparently. Perhaps you didn't get enough love from your mom and dad growing up and are trying to fulfill that with a gf who loves you. I dunno, I'm not a psychologist.

Tell me what woman wants to date a man who views himself as a an ugly loser who is just an awful consolation prize because there's nothing else better and available at the moment? If you are in fact as ugly as YOU view yourself, then your defeated personality that you show on here sure as hell isn't going to help anything. Again this is how you view yourself. I've seen a 28 year old girl who I'd rate as an 8/10 out the last few Fridays at a Tavern with a bf that looks like a total frat slob. This dude hasn't had a haircut in weeks, doesn't shave or maintain his beard if that's what he's going for, has a total keg of a belly, not in shape at all, wasn't tall, or anything. She had a marketing company that she ran, and this dude worked for her, so it wasn't money. Apparently she saw something in him personality wise and his looks were somehow cute enough to her to give it a try at the beginning. Crazy how attraction works. It doesn't work when the guy above views himself as I described him.

thanks bro I just feel so sad man. I wish I could be with her again man. I hate my life. nothing matters anymore man.
    * hide in my car on saturday night so my ant farm think i have a social life crew *
    * clown world crew *
    * Can't get a better girl than my oneitis crew*
    * Feel depressed that I can't remember my oneitis crew *

Noskeras is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noskeras is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noskeras is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noskeras is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noskeras is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noskeras is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noskeras is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noskeras is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noskeras is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noskeras is on a distinguished road. (+10) Noskeras is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sandman2019 View Post
    Sometimes I feel s awfully depessed like tday. Shocking day. I felt like crying all day I just watned to go back in time and be with my ex, having fun etc.

Now i'm older, uglier, my face looks like crap (Finasteride) balding and greying, women don't even look at me. I feel horrible. Maybe because i've slept 1 hour lol. But honestly I want to go back guys I want to be with her, having fun, getting food going out. Life is feels so pointless.

and when you're short and ugly its ****ing pointless. such is life. Sometimes I have thoughts that are real bad.
    Life is a journey and everything is possible if you put in the effort. Shave your hair, get fit, dress well and get cosmetic surgery (why the **** not?). Don't have the money? Get that ****. Improving yourself improves your mindset, if you do all that you won't be thinking about that sl00t next year.

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Realize that if it were meant to be, you two wouldn't have split up.

I'm one of those who likes to remember people for the good times, so sometimes I'll reconnect with an old friend or an ex-GF and usually doesn't take too long before I realize why we went our separate ways.

miscerForLulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscerForLulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscerForLulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscerForLulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscerForLulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscerForLulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscerForLulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscerForLulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscerForLulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscerForLulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) miscerForLulz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Over her
    Making a novel about her

Pick one
    Doesn't have a crew crew