immobilier is on a distinguished road. (+10)

60 kgs need motivation

Hello,
    I am a 1.80 metter guy with 60 kgs, I tried many times to gain mass, but nothing, i need some motivation or guide to make me reach the level of gaining mass and see some results
    thank you for rach me out for help,
    algeriahome.com

xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50) xilk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Focus on the compound lifts: deadlifts, squat, bench press, barbell rows, barbell press, etc. Get significantly stronger in those lifts in the 8-10 reps range, and you will see results.

ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000) ilesss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yep, learn your compound lifts and focus on progressive overload.
    Track your calories and find a point where you're gaining .5kg of bodyweight a week, when you stop gaining up your calories by 200 and keep monitoring.

Focus on getting 2g of protein per kg of bodyweight to ensure growth and don't be afraid of carbs.

Good foods for gaining mass are:
    Whole milk
    Not so lean mince
    Nuts/Nut Butters
    Olive oil
    Granola.

If you need any other tips PM me

GL
    Bench: 315lbs
    Squat: 405lbs
    Deadlift: 550lbs

Stronger than I look

KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KimMiSo8 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello! You should pay attention to your food. A lot depends on it! Don't give up either!
    You can do this!

Gangstalking is real! Gangstalking's Avatar
    Gangstalking is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Think about making your body healthier and more appealing, then all you have to do is eat more if you are already doing the workouts. Think about getting stronger/improving your abilities.

ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShobzLifts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Appreciate motivation but dont rely on it - it comes and goes - consistency and accountability (tell friends that you will have made certain progress by X date) is working best for me right now

tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tobistrength is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The basic compound lifts for strength as a stronger muscle is a bigger muscle and strength is size and size is more potential for power:

The Squat
    The Bench Press
    The Deadlift
    The Barbell Row
    The Overhead Press

Calisthenics as they are primal movements and closed chain exercises you can do without the gym:
    The pushup
    The pullup
    The pistol squat
    The lunge
    Abs

Food:
    Meat, diary, and chicken (unless vegetarian or vegan), seafood (if pescetarian or not vegan)
    Vegetables and fruit
    Nuts
    Rice and pasta and oats
    Also proceed food if truly want weight gain by any means but not advisable
    Eat like multiple jobs

Put in the years and stick through the failures and learn through the way and don't give up. Also enjoy what you are doing or it's not worth it. You won't like it all the time realize that. Good luck
    My Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tobi_alder_strength_coach/

My YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfUnpHsz47yT0WkkThQOOZA?view_as=subscriber

My Online Strength Coach Website: tobistrength.com