Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

A cop perspective on police "racism"

I keep seeing a lot of black politicians and BLM people making a bunch of claims about being profiled by police because they are black.

When I used to do a lot of traffic stops, I would pull over tons of people, and some of them would be black. Do you know how many times I heard "you're just pulling me over because im black"?

Guess what, 99.9% of the time I had ZERO clue what race the driver was, I saw my radar or a vehicle that did something illegal and had no way of seeing who the driver was.

But because they were pulled over and people VERY rarely accept responsibility for their actions, for some reason a lot of black people, and im only singling them out because white people and hispanics and asians have never told me "you only pulled me over because im _____", pull the race card when it 100% was not the case.

I wonder how much of this stretches over into other areas of not accepting responsibility, because I 100% had no idea what race they were so 0 chance i pulled them over because they were black, but they go around and tell all their friends and family "this cop pulled me over today because I was black".
    **worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dont doubt it

ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If I jokingly pull the "you only pulled me over because I'm white" card next time I get a speeding ticket... What do you think my chances of getting let off with a warning are?

Crassiest Modulator Alive memcop's Avatar
    memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz
    Majority black city and majority black department here. I now the feels. Cannot win for losing. Best I can ever do is provide the best and most competent service I can when I answer a call. I refuse to do traffic, too dangerous and too much liability. We're close to Mad Max times.
    Resident Cop Defender-In-Chief

Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThisIsMyAlias View Post
    If I jokingly pull the "you only pulled me over because I'm white" card next time I get a speeding ticket... What do you think my chances of getting let off with a warning are?
    probably a little more because some police might find it funny and not want to give you a ticket.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ThisIsMyAlias has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    probably a little more

Thank you white privelege

Originally Posted by memcop View Post
    Majority black city and majority black department here. I now the feels. Cannot win for losing. Best I can ever do is provide the best and most competent service I can when I answer a call. I refuse to do traffic, too dangerous and too much liability. We're close to Mad Max times.
    My city's city council unanimously voted on the defunding last night, one of the items in the proposal is to have zero racial disparity in traffic stops....

I just dont get it, how can we control who is pulled over when we are looking for offenses, most of the time unless im driving 30mph or less and in the opposite direction I wont notice the race of the driver, much less if I am checking their stickers and plates.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Droopdx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Inb4

Fozzy
    Hayzeus
    JayDawg
    Old man with the Goodwill wardrobe
    Shaun King lookalike with the beard
    "Stop sitting back saying yeah man, I wanna be this, I wanna be that, grab your phucking nuts and be it" -Greg Plitt

Can't edit avi, mod tried to help but he couldn't figure it out either

Barteh is a name known to all. (+5000) Barteh is a name known to all. (+5000) Barteh is a name known to all. (+5000) Barteh is a name known to all. (+5000) Barteh is a name known to all. (+5000) Barteh is a name known to all. (+5000) Barteh is a name known to all. (+5000) Barteh is a name known to all. (+5000) Barteh is a name known to all. (+5000) Barteh is a name known to all. (+5000) Barteh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My city's city council unanimously voted on the defunding last night, one of the items in the proposal is to have zero racial disparity in traffic stops....

I just dont get it, how can we control who is pulled over when we are looking for offenses, most of the time unless im driving 30mph or less and in the opposite direction I wont notice the race of the driver, much less if I am checking their stickers and plates.
    It doesn't make any sense at all. What if there's just more black people passing through in certain areas? What if black people (or people from any other race) are committing more traffic violations so they get stopped more?

The whole equality discussion basically comes down to one thing. Equality of opportunity vs. equality of outcome. 99% of civilized people are for equality of opportunity, only the liberal extremists and minorities with a victim complex are for equality of outcome.

One of the most obvious things of this is the way Asians and whites get discriminated when applying for university. Brb you have a higher score than this chick but because she's got a different skin colour than you have she's getting in instead. Pure racism.

As a self-proclaimed car guy I'd like to think I can pick out the kind of person (not always race but definitely culture and personality) who owns a car with fairly high accuracy.

I bet I could get withing a 10% margin of error if you asked me to only pull over people of whichever race. Except Indians, they're a bit of a wildcard when it comes to cars. Pulling over only black people would be the hardest but I could only pull over white people or Asians all day.

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Lmao that's so stupid. The only way to even attempt to do that is keep a live department tally and basically just let people go based on the color of their skin if they happen to be stopped in a quantity sufficient to their race.

#honk honk
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*

memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz memcop has the mod powerz

Consequences are coming and unfortunately it will be to the people that need the help the most. It will all work itself out in the courts eventually and there will be many disappointed souls.

Not sure how this thing will settle but they are making the end game a federal uniform police service if they keep it up lol

GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GlassMoon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    It doesn't make any sense at all. What if there's just more black people passing through in certain areas? What if black people (or people from any other race) are committing more traffic violations so they get stopped more?

The whole equality discussion basically comes down to one thing. Equality of opportunity vs. equality of outcome. 99% of civilized people are for equality of opportunity, only the liberal extremists and minorities with a victim complex are for equality of outcome.

One of the most obvious things of this is the way Asians and whites get discriminated when applying for university. Brb you have a higher score than this chick but because she's got a different skin colour than you have she's getting in instead. Pure racism.
    youre problem is that youre thinking with your brain. the two thought processes are totally incomparable

As a self-proclaimed car guy I'd like to think I can pick out the kind of person (not always race but definitely culture and personality) who owns a car with fairly high accuracy.

I bet I could get withing a 10% margin of error if you asked me to only pull over people of whichever race. Except Indians, they're a bit of a wildcard when it comes to cars. Pulling over only black people would be the hardest but I could only pull over white people all day.
    2020 Dodge Ram Laramie

Name my race

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it's not pulling them over that's the problem. it's like what some do additionally.

Last edited by 2RDEYE; 06-12-2020 at 12:46 PM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

2020 Dodge Ram Laramie

Name my race
    Pics of truck, any stickers or decals, wheel and tire options? Level of tint on all windows and color?

Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ImpressiveGainz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2020 Dodge Ram Laramie

Name my race
    55 year old with disabled vet tags...race variable.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    probably a little more because some police might find it funny and not want to give you a ticket.
    you understand its an absurd counter proposition and your line of reasoning isnt sound though?
    hello everyone. im coming directly to you fer ask a quick favor.

Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Tswizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    forreal. never considered how difficult it is to know what race the driver of any particular car from behind and at night is until donut operator (youtuber) pointed it out
    G4P crew

food is nasty on a bulk crew
    wish i could eat more dink on a cut crew

Buffest chick of 2014

Transracial gigaTyrone elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I keep seeing a lot of black politicians and BLM people making a bunch of claims about being profiled by police because they are black.

When I used to do a lot of traffic stops, I would pull over tons of people, and some of them would be black. Do you know how many times I heard "you're just pulling me over because im black"?

Guess what, 99.9% of the time I had ZERO clue what race the driver was, I saw my radar or a vehicle that did something illegal and had no way of seeing who the driver was.

But because they were pulled over and people VERY rarely accept responsibility for their actions, for some reason a lot of black people, and im only singling them out because white people and hispanics and asians have never told me "you only pulled me over because im _____", pull the race card when it 100% was not the case.

I wonder how much of this stretches over into other areas of not accepting responsibility, because I 100% had no idea what race they were so 0 chance i pulled them over because they were black, but they go around and tell all their friends and family "this cop pulled me over today because I was black".

Its only going to get worse because MSM has been shoving it down their throats that this behavior is not only acceptable but to be applauded. They are cramming marxist ideologies into children's programming. Young black children that cant even read yet are being programmed to learn that they are victims.

Pics of truck, any stickers or decals, wheel and tire options? Level of tint on all windows and color?
    Black on black 35% legal tint. No decals. Stock Laramie black wheels and tires.

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    2020 Dodge Ram Laramie

Name my race
    Mexican in cowboy hat
    Mog or be Mogged

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    def skews POC
    hello everyone. im coming directly to you fer ask a quick favor.

Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post
    it's not pulling them over that's the problem. it's like what some do additionally.

Nah, its the age old adage to comply and not resist. I wonder statistically if some groups tend more to protest through non-compliance and further resist when they have no right to do so? Hmm if there were only a way to know.

Get through the stop and complain later.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    95% of all negative interactions with the Police can be resolved by...

Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    55 year old with disabled vet tags...race variable.
    Mr Wizard

Originally Posted by elterrible987 View Post
    Its only going to get worse because MSM has been shoving it down their throats that this behavior is not only acceptable but to be applauded. They are cramming marxist ideologies into children's programming. Young black children that cant even read yet are being programmed to learn that they are victims.
    One of the city council members in the meeting last night is Hispanic

He said, almost in tears, how he cant live in a society where he has to tell his grandson not to do certain things in front of police or he will be shot and killed. The other council members nodded in agreeance.

They incite a completely irrational fear in children from a young age that police are racist and will brutalize you because of your race. Lets not consider the single digit amount of incidents of this happening a year, better to make it sound like cops are blasting every PoC who looks at them funny.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SmackedupCity View Post
    Last time I was pulled over the piss went like this:

Cop: Sir do you know why I pulled you over?
    Smack: I ran a red light and, while I wasn't speeding through the intersection, i was speeding before I got there
    Cop: Let me see your license & registration & piss ass
    Smack: Complies
    Cop: Returns 5 minutes later..."okay sir you know what you did was wrong, I'll let you go with a warning
    Smack: PISS OUT

that's my life in smack ass city boy, that's why i like to get smacked online, it balances the piss out

SMACK CITY BOY
    What in the actual fuck are you talking about

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

The real question is how many coworkers are "cool and neutral" like you?
    How many "bad apples" do you work with?
    Are you unique or are most officers exactly like you in your area?

Only then can we continue.
    sums it up a thread will start off promising and then turn into name calling..
    The easiest way to tell when an argument has no merit is when the protagonist mixes in some personal insults.

RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RICHSTRONG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd say you were a redneck because i know you got truck nuts on there.
    Founder of <HTC> [Hi Test Crew]
    HTC Legionem autem multi sumus (Latin)

We are HTC Legion For we are many