Reply
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Registered User Andyvoh604's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    Andyvoh604 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Andyvoh604 is offline

    What's wrong with me?

    Hi guys I am new to the misc.
    I hope everyone is doing well during this pandemic.
    I just wanted to share some of my thoughts with you guys.
    I apologize if my thoughts are confusing.

    I've never really had a gf before and I usually enjoy being single.
    Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be with someone.
    I mostly keep to myself and spend a lot of time on my own. I have my close circle of friends but don't get to see them very often.

    I love the way women look and would definitely want to have sex or date.
    I've gotten a decent amount of attention from women but I never make a move.
    I don't know if I'm shy, afraid to commit, don't want to break anyone's heart, or some other reason.
    I am feeling lost and confused, like my brain and my heart are not in sync.

    I am starting to think I might need therapy.
    I see people in relationships and wonder how long it will last.
    What's the point of relationships? Are people really afraid to be alone? Do they just want to get laid on a regular basis?

    Those are my thoughts for now. I will see if anything else comes up.
    If you have any advice or stories to share that would be great.
    Thanks for reading and enjoy your night (West Coast of Canada here).
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User skinnyfat88's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Canada
    Age: 32
    Posts: 3,566
    Rep Power: 13869
    skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    skinnyfat88 is offline
    Originally Posted by Andyvoh604 View Post

    I love the way women look and would definitely want to have sex or date.
    I've gotten a decent amount of attention from women but I never make a move.
    I don't know if I'm shy, afraid to commit, don't want to break anyone's heart, or some other reason.
    I am feeling lost and confused, like my brain and my heart are not in sync.

    I am starting to think I might need therapy.
    I would 100% seek therapy to figure this out.

    Do you care about others feelings more than your own?
    Are you extremely concerned over how others view you and worry rejection will affect their perception of you?
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Red ymer's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2005
    Posts: 11,615
    Rep Power: 18666
    ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ymer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ymer is online now
    You're afraid to make a move because you fear rejection. And if you start approaching now you WILL be rejected because you haven't done it before and will fail.

    So the only way to solve this is to start trying until you get good at it.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User 1320it's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 128
    Rep Power: 2433
    1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000) 1320it is just really nice. (+1000)
    1320it is offline
    I was the same way, bromigo. You just have to get out of your comfort zone and give zero ****s. When you are confident, you will do a lot better.
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 1,152
    Rep Power: 1256
    randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000) randomuser12345 is just really nice. (+1000)
    randomuser12345 is offline
    At least you got attention and can build confidence based on it. When i started dating i got zero signs of interest from any girl i have encountered in 26 years.
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Registered User cantsquat315's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2019
    Age: 51
    Posts: 40
    Rep Power: 0
    cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100) cantsquat315 is not very well liked. (-100)
    cantsquat315 is offline
    Originally Posted by 1320it View Post
    I was the same way, bromigo. You just have to get out of your comfort zone and give zero ****s. When you are confident, you will do a lot better.
    I don't know. I wish I was single this whole time, because you can't even predict the ways someone can fukk you up when you let them close. I was like, i'll give it a shot, whats the worst thing that can happen? Now I can't sleep without thinking about cutting the bitch into pieces.
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Cheeky Kent NosyJossie's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2016
    Location: United States
    Posts: 1,852
    Rep Power: 20801
    NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NosyJossie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NosyJossie is offline
    You started off the thread with a terrible question:

    What's wrong with me?
    Ask and you shall receive.
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User Andyvoh604's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    Andyvoh604 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Andyvoh604 is offline
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    I would 100% seek therapy to figure this out.

    Do you care about others feelings more than your own?
    Are you extremely concerned over how others view you and worry rejection will affect their perception of you?
    I usually try to consider the feelings of others, especially when it comes to the opposite sex. I just don't want to break anyone's heart.
    I am insecure and have let how others see me affect how I see myself.
    Last edited by Andyvoh604; 06-05-2020 at 11:56 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Registered User Andyvoh604's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    Andyvoh604 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Andyvoh604 is offline
    Originally Posted by ymer View Post
    You're afraid to make a move because you fear rejection. And if you start approaching now you WILL be rejected because you haven't done it before and will fail.

    So the only way to solve this is to start trying until you get good at it.
    You may be right. I need to be more confident. I feel like even if I land a date that I won't be able to keep a girl interested in me.
    I also feel like I might be too picky with women and have probably missed out on some good women in front of me.
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User Andyvoh604's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 4
    Rep Power: 0
    Andyvoh604 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Andyvoh604 is offline
    Originally Posted by cantsquat315 View Post
    I don't know. I wish I was single this whole time, because you can't even predict the ways someone can fukk you up when you let them close. I was like, i'll give it a shot, whats the worst thing that can happen? Now I can't sleep without thinking about cutting the bitch into pieces.
    Hey man I am sorry you were hurt in the past. I have been hurt pretty bad as well and have some major trust issues now.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User XmegaULoad's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2020
    Age: 51
    Posts: 53
    Rep Power: 0
    XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100) XmegaULoad is not very well liked. (-100)
    XmegaULoad is offline
    As they told you before, it is best to seek help.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    24/7 bulkin' StriationsBruh's Avatar
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Posts: 299
    Rep Power: 332
    StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) StriationsBruh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    StriationsBruh is offline
    Originally Posted by Andyvoh604 View Post
    Hi guys I am new to the misc.
    I hope everyone is doing well during this pandemic.
    I just wanted to share some of my thoughts with you guys.
    I apologize if my thoughts are confusing.

    I've never really had a gf before and I usually enjoy being single.
    Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be with someone.
    I mostly keep to myself and spend a lot of time on my own. I have my close circle of friends but don't get to see them very often.

    I love the way women look and would definitely want to have sex or date.
    I've gotten a decent amount of attention from women but I never make a move.
    I don't know if I'm shy, afraid to commit, don't want to break anyone's heart, or some other reason.
    I am feeling lost and confused, like my brain and my heart are not in sync.

    I am starting to think I might need therapy.
    I see people in relationships and wonder how long it will last.
    What's the point of relationships? Are people really afraid to be alone? Do they just want to get laid on a regular basis?

    Those are my thoughts for now. I will see if anything else comes up.
    If you have any advice or stories to share that would be great.
    Thanks for reading and enjoy your night (West Coast of Canada here).
    i suggest you to pay to some good escort and get both physical and mental therapy from her. Hookers are best terapists lol, best personal chats i ever had were with hookers (they are good because you wont see her again and she wont judge) so win win for both, she gets paid for talking, you get to talk to someone
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User skinnyfat88's Avatar
    Join Date: Apr 2014
    Location: Canada
    Age: 32
    Posts: 3,566
    Rep Power: 13869
    skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skinnyfat88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    skinnyfat88 is offline
    You're overthinking a lot.

    Most people don't (and shouldn't) date with the immediate goal of finding their future wife/husband. Just enjoy company of the women who intrigue you and communicate honestly when the topic of what you're looking for and expectations comes up. Everyone also knows nobody is owed anything when it comes to dating, especially if you're being honest so don't worry about "breaking somebody's heart."
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2018
    Posts: 15,745
    Rep Power: 201420
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    backinthegymbro is offline
    If you want a girlfriend or go on a date with a woman, then don't just sit idly and fantasize about it. Get up and take the initiative to ask them out.
    This means going outside your comfort zone, getting rejected and putting in effort. But the rewards can be great.
    Cobra Kai never dies!
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User AlvinDavenport's Avatar
    Join Date: Jan 2016
    Age: 29
    Posts: 936
    Rep Power: 1310
    AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000) AlvinDavenport is just really nice. (+1000)
    AlvinDavenport is offline
    Originally Posted by 1320it View Post
    I was the same way, bromigo. You just have to get out of your comfort zone and give zero ****s. When you are confident, you will do a lot better.
    Zero fuks given can only take you so far. I work with an Indian dude who has a zero fuks attitude but women still reject him on the reg.
    The Misc is where I'm from, but it's not what I am
    Reply With Quote

  16. #16
    Registered User JmanOnOne's Avatar
    Join Date: Jul 2015
    Age: 25
    Posts: 847
    Rep Power: 0
    JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) JmanOnOne is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    JmanOnOne is offline
    Just fawking lol @ men still wanting to be in relationships. Women are cheating sloots not capable of love or long term monogamy. Stay single and free and stop being a little phaggot relying on women to make you feel special lol.
    Check out my youtube channel

    https://www.youtube.com/user/DreyAnAlex/
    Reply With Quote

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts