zaidinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)

New here, need to lose weight, but what else?

Hi,

I am Zaid. I used to play basketball in University and was pretty fit, but after an injury, I stopped playing and gained a lot of fat.

In the past few years I did workout but not consistently. i did mostly cardio training.

I don't like my body right now, especially my chest. I am starting to realize that I should gain muscle to transform my body.

Here is my actual photo, I am 5'10", 177 lbs. I am trying to eat on a calory deficit to lose weight, I lost 10 lbs last 2 months. However, beside cutting weight, what do you think I should concentrate on to have quick results?
    Attached Images

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No such thing as quick results in bodybuilding. Just find a program that you can stick too and eat a high protein diet.
    Good looking miscer crew *Rank 4*

zaidinho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, you're surely right, gotta be consistent and revaluate in few months. I won't forget to eat a lot of proteins, thanks.

Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    No such thing as quick results in bodybuilding. Just find a program that you can stick too and eat a high protein diet.

AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000) AlexSays is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There are no quick fixes, just lifestyle changes you can make that will bear fruit in time.

Start eating less, don't bother with diets, don't bother with complicated advice. Eat less every day, start lifting on a simple and effective beginner program. As a beginner you should start to see the weight go down and will likely gain muscle in the initial stages. Focus more on commitment. Getting out there every week and doing your program, trying to keep up with changes in your eating habits and not punishing yourself for setbacks.

implementing something you are comfortable with sustaining long term is far more important (and will definitely yield far more results both in the short and long run) than trying to change things right this second. That approach will ultimately lead to nothing changing

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good advice above. Got to make it a lifestyle, no quick fixes. Good luck!